Secret® Fresh Boho Berry Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant

by Secret

With Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant, spraying on freshness is a breeze. Body Sprays can leave you smelling nice, but only Secret Invisible Sprays give you 48 hours of freshness while protecting from odor and sweat. It goes on invisible and dry to reduce white marks on your clothing or your skin. Boho Berry scent has sweet and floral raspberry and black currant fragrance. Start your morning with a fresh spray that helps keep you protected all day. Brought to you by America's #1 Women's Deodorant brand.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret® Fresh Boho Berry Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant!
Elizabeth
Purchased at: Rite Aid
The scent is nice. It does a decent job of keeping you dry and not getting white stuff all over your shirt. My BIGGEST complaint is that the spray nozzles are awful! I have to vigorously shake the can while holding it to my underarm to get more than just air to spray out. I tested more than one can and found it to be the same issue. If it sprayed nicer I would give it 4 Stars
East Elmhurst
I used to use secrets dry stick deodorant. But I switched to secret fresh boho berry invisible spray because it smells so much better and just doesn’t smell like your traditional deodorant. It also lasts a lot longer and it’s a lot faster to apply when you’re in a rush.
Douglasville , GA
I’ve started liking the spray deodorants lately. They go on easy and last longer and don’t leave the slimy feel regular deodorants can. It has a nice smell that lasts all day. It doesn’t leave sweat marks in my clothes and keeps me fresh.
Sacramento , CA
Purchased at: Walgreens
This isn’t the scent I use but I do love this deodorant. Works very good, keeps me dry. I prefer this over all sticks, it doesn’t last as long as a stick but it’s a great price so I don’t mind buying it.
Secret® Fresh Boho Berry Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant uploaded by Janelle G.
This anti-perspirant works well, especially for anyone working or being away from home for long hours. It also smells great! The only downfall is that you pretty much have to tilt it the entire way upside down to get the spray to come out. It’s very annoying especially when you’re in a rush. It’s also pretty expensive.
Coral Springs , FL
I got a one pack because it was on clearance and I needed an invisible spray. I loved using this especially because it smells great. It’s easy to use and distributed evenly and it lasts for awhile before you have to reapply.
Ft Washington, MD
I only have a 1 pack - but I love this. Well of course the fact that it smells AMAAAAAZING. And also because it’s a spray and not your typical stick deodorant. It dries fairly quickly and no white marks once it’s dried up! I love it. I feel like it lasts longer than the stick deodorants.
2,684 reviews
I found this on clearance at Target and decided to try it. I don't use it on my armpits(use a stick deodorant for that). But I use it in the summer between and under my bust area to help prevent sweating. I also picked up the grapefruit one on clearance as well. And they both work great.
Rusk, TX
Love the scent and it last all day which is great because I don’t feel like I need to reapply thru out the day no matter how much I sweat. I gave it a 4 star though because I do feel like I do have to apply it on kinda thick but that could just be me wanting to make sure I don’t sweat thru 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
I love the smell but i hate it lol not only does it leave white streaks everywhere but once it starts to wear off it makes you smell so bad and i got really bad odor from this deodorant even after i shower i can still smell it so bad and it darken my armpits to.

Looking for your answer?