Secret Fresh Anti-perspirant/deodorant - 2.6 oz uploaded by Cara M.

BY SECRET

Secret fresh anti-perspirant/deodorant - 2.6 oz see more...

• How it works...it feels good im the skin?? 1 Answers
  • I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day ...1 Answers
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Love love love to wear this during the summery. I went thru two of these summer 2016. I loved the sent, it dries pretty quickly and evenly. Luckily I don't wear black too much during the summer so I did notice some white transfer but it wasn't too big an issue. I love wearing this when I am outside especially hiking or at water park. It works and the smell is goooooood
Ranysha O.
This is a really great deodorant! It doesn't stain your clothes, but it does take a bit longer to dry since it's a gel. I really like the scents coco butter kiss and brazil! Their nice smelling not too powerful and keeps me from being smelly. Great product and holds up even when your sweating a ton!
EDIN M.
Utica, NY
I've had trouble looking for a deodorant that is right for me ever since I've needed to use it. I've tried everything from Right Guard, Arm and Hammer, Degree, and Speed Stick. Some of these worked, and smelled great, but I found myself re-applying often.
Cara M.
Natrona Hts, PA
Probably some of the worst deodorant I've ever used. I don't sweat a lot but I noticed after about 3 hours, I had body odor. I've never had that happen before with any other deodorant. I'm finishing it up for days I'm just staying in.
Jennifer B.
This product is not natural, and it definitely is not cruelty-free which is what I look for in a product. However if you're looking for a deodorant that just WORKS, this is a great option.
I have been using this product for as long as I can remember. The scent I use is coconut scented and smells great. This deodorant does a great job of keeping me dry and smelling good. I wouldn't use anything else.
Kadi G.
Oviedo, FL
This left me smooth and sweat free all day. Very nice light smell, I only had to apply it once at the beginning of the day and I was set. I highly recommend this.
Tabitha H.
Secret is by far my favorite deodorant! I love the scents in the Fresh line! People have actually asked me what kind of perfume I wear when I use this deodorant.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
I'm all out of my secret Brazil rainforest Mist clear gel 48 hour odor protection formula I really miss it even though it does have aluminum zirconium octochlorhydrex
Breanna F.
Sacramento, CA
I have used Secret antiperspirant/deodorant daily for the past thirty plus years. I know that I can do any activity and in any type of weather without any worries.
Myron F.
Pto pta
How it works...it feels good im the skin??
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?