Secret Flawless Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Completely Clean, 2.6 oz. uploaded by Citlaly C.

BY SECRET

Rachel F.
Gainesville , GA
This is my favorite deodorant. The smell is great, it's subtle, but really nice. It usually lasts me a long time. I usually buy it at Walmart and it's well priced and easy to find.
Sam I.
Winter Garden, FL
I LOVE this deodorant. When my boyfriend and I first started dating he loved the smell so much he thought it was my perfume. I originally borrowed from a friend but it was so good I bought another at ULTA. The only con about this product is that it melts VERY easy. So if I leave it in my car for 1 day it will melt in the florida sun. But, it's so cheap that buying another is no problem. It smells great and lasts all day!
Audrey  M.
Secret is my go to deodorant. This keeps you fresh without clumping. The scent is light but keeps you smelling fresh all day. I don't know it it lasts for 48 hours as I apply it daily. It does last the whole day and night. It does appear pretty clear on you however I have gotten some white spots on clothing when putting them on after applying but that was my mistake for not putting the clothes on first lol
Danielle S.
Secret deodorant's are the only ones that really work well for me. I like this one because it doesn't really have a smell and doesn't get all over my clothes the way some deodorants do. The value is good and the product works as advertised.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Good to keep down the moisture, but does not have a very appealing smell. It isn't a gross smell,its just not very perfume like. Which can be good for some people. I like using this on light activity days but would never use it at the gym. I would pick something stronger.
Carol A.
Good quality product. It's not really invisible, I found that it still stained my clothing. If you're looking for something that really won't stain your clothes I'd recommend the clear gel. Does a good job at controlling sweat and odor, doesn't do much for smoothness.
carl w.
Arlington,WA
So, I know I don't have a picture, but I'm Goth, like hardcore, white foundation, black lipstick, the whole shibang, I use this product every day, and it doesn't get a film on my black cloths, and it's relitivly cheep
erika d.
Stamford, CT
This is the only deodorant I use....I tried the clear at one point but I think my body was so used to this one that I broke out in a rash.. I love the powder fresh
Claudia A.
Deer Park, TX
Secret is my favorite brand of deodorant. it does keep you feeling fresh throughout the day. But i have noticed that it does give out a lot of moisture.
Angela   O.
Hamilton, OH
I have used Secret for so many years. The scent is fresh and long lasting. There have been times when I have been asked what fragrance I was wearing.