Secret Flawless Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Completely Clean, 2.6 oz. uploaded by Citlaly C.

BY SECRET

Sam I.
Sam I.
Winter Garden, FL
I LOVE this deodorant. When my boyfriend and I first started dating he loved the smell so much he thought it was my perfume. I originally borrowed from a friend but it was so good I bought another at ULTA. The only con about this product is that it melts VERY easy. So if I leave it in my car for 1 day it will melt in the florida sun. But, it's so cheap that buying another is no problem. It smells great and lasts all day!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Lewisburg, PA
Good to keep down the moisture, but does not have a very appealing smell. It isn't a gross smell,its just not very perfume like. Which can be good for some people. I like using this on light activity days but would never use it at the gym. I would pick something stronger.
Carol A.
Carol A.
Good quality product. It's not really invisible, I found that it still stained my clothing. If you're looking for something that really won't stain your clothes I'd recommend the clear gel. Does a good job at controlling sweat and odor, doesn't do much for smoothness.
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
Secret deodorant's are the only ones that really work well for me. I like this one because it doesn't really have a smell and doesn't get all over my clothes the way some deodorants do. The value is good and the product works as advertised.
Tiffany R.
Tiffany R.
Streetsboro, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is my go to deodorant. I only have to use it once a day. So it works great keeps me smelling and feeling dress all day and night
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Keeps me smelling lovely throughout the day! Also cost friendly and will also keep me from getting sweaty!
Angela   O.
Angela O.
Hamilton, OH
I have used Secret for so many years. The scent is fresh and long lasting. There have been times when I have been asked what fragrance I was wearing.
Teresa M.
Teresa M.
Newnan, GA
I've been through several deodorants over the years & none are as long lasting as Secret Flawless !! Without the white residue that no one wants !!
Olivia M.
Olivia M.
Love this brand of deodorant. I have never gotten any white spots on my clothing and it keeps me smelling fresh and clean all day.
valerie g.
valerie g.
Lynwood, CA
I used this deodorant I really like using it helps with odor and it doesn't leave white marks on clothing I really an enjoy it.