Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantSecret
Flawless Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Completely Clean, 26 oz

by Secret

I have been looking for a new deodorant for weeks now, and I'm thinking on secret but which one?.. Has anyone tried any of secrets'?
Start your review of Secret Flawless Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Completely Clean, 2.6 oz.!
How would you rate this product?
Karla F.
I have used this deodorant/antiperspirant for at least ten years exclusively. I work in a very hot environment in the summer months and it really stands up to the test. It can leave white marks so I put it on after I get dressed if it may transfer.
Johnna S.
Suitland, MD
My favorite brand of deodorant and I've tried almost all of them. Not to strong that it's breaks out my armpits because I have very sensitive skin but still good enough to to last me through a whole game of softball. The smell sticks throughout the whole day, worth the buy.
Raeann H.
Arlington, TX
I have used this deodorant my entire life. I love the scent and it is a great antiperspirant. It does a great job keeping my arms dry and smelling fresh. It is my favorite deodorant I have ever used.
Veronica S.
Usually I have to be careful with my deodorant but this one has come a long way. They changed something in the deodorant that now I can actually feel it working all day. I will feel like I am all sweaty from a day of moving around so much that this deodorant will still smell fresh when I am in the shower.
Brittni N.
Portland, ME
I’ve worn this deodorant every day for years. My favorite scent. Works well for my needs! Teenage me loved secret and adult me does as well.
Maegan M.
Franklinville
Smells great and gets the job done! 5 starts for sure! Definitely met my expectation and a great price!
Melanie M.
Elmont, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
One of my favorite commercialed brand out there. It is decent priced. Doesn’t leave any white patches like dove.
Jenn A.
I love this deodorant. It does an amazing job of keeping me dry, the scent is pleasant and not overpowering, and it isn't messy.
Samantha P.
Kodak , TN
Finding a solid deodorant that I was completely in love with was a challenge until I found the Secret Flawless one! I don't like gel deodorant, but most solids I tried left me with dreaded white marks. Secret Flawless was one of the only ones that did not. I love it!
Sarah W.
Ionia, MI
I have tried other brands and I can say this works the best. Goes on as a solid but no white residue. Lasts all day.