Secret Flawless Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Completely Clean, 2.6 oz.

BY SECRET

• I have been looking for a new deodorant for weeks now, and I'm thin...1 Answers
Johnna S.
Johnna S.
Suitland, MD
My favorite brand of deodorant and I've tried almost all of them. Not to strong that it's breaks out my armpits because I have very sensitive skin but still good enough to to last me through a whole game of softball. The smell sticks throughout the whole day, worth the buy.
Samantha P.
Samantha P.
Finding a solid deodorant that I was completely in love with was a challenge until I found the Secret Flawless one! I don't like gel deodorant, but most solids I tried left me with dreaded white marks. Secret Flawless was one of the only ones that did not. I love it!
Karla F.
Karla F.
I have used this deodorant/antiperspirant for at least ten years exclusively. I work in a very hot environment in the summer months and it really stands up to the test. It can leave white marks so I put it on after I get dressed if it may transfer.
Raeann H.
Raeann H.
Arlington, TX
I have used this deodorant my entire life. I love the scent and it is a great antiperspirant. It does a great job keeping my arms dry and smelling fresh. It is my favorite deodorant I have ever used.
Alicia I.
Alicia I.
Jersey City, NJ
You can't go wrong with this invisible solid! Smells so good too! My only complaint is that it can get on your clothes if you're not careful.
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Satellite Bch, FL
This is my daily deodorant. I like the scent and the formula, but it doesn't seem to last all day. Still very good protection though.
Joi Y.
Joi Y.
Rome, GA
I like how it goes on & keeps me from sweating. I don't have under arm sweat rings even on the hottest days. I prefer the unscented
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Ionia, MI
I have tried other brands and I can say this works the best. Goes on as a solid but no white residue. Lasts all day.
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Middleboro, MA
I love this scent in particular and I always feel fresh when I use Secret, plus it's a really great value!
Jenn S.
Jenn S.
Spokane Vly, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
I really like this deodorant. I love the smell. It's not too much or over powering at all.
I have been looking for a new deodorant for weeks now, and I'm thinking on secret but which one?.. Has anyone tried any of secrets'?