Secret Flawless Antiperspirant/Deodorant, Invisible Solid, Completely Clean, 2.6 oz.

BY SECRET

• I have been looking for a new deodorant for weeks now, an...1 Answers
Johnna S.
Suitland, MD
My favorite brand of deodorant and I've tried almost all of them. Not to strong that it's breaks out my armpits because I have very sensitive skin but still good enough to to last me through a whole game of softball. The smell sticks throughout the whole day, worth the buy.
Karla F.
I have used this deodorant/antiperspirant for at least ten years exclusively. I work in a very hot environment in the summer months and it really stands up to the test. It can leave white marks so I put it on after I get dressed if it may transfer.
Veronica S.
Usually I have to be careful with my deodorant but this one has come a long way. They changed something in the deodorant that now I can actually feel it working all day. I will feel like I am all sweaty from a day of moving around so much that this deodorant will still smell fresh when I am in the shower.
Raeann H.
Arlington, TX
I have used this deodorant my entire life. I love the scent and it is a great antiperspirant. It does a great job keeping my arms dry and smelling fresh. It is my favorite deodorant I have ever used.
Samantha P.
Finding a solid deodorant that I was completely in love with was a challenge until I found the Secret Flawless one! I don't like gel deodorant, but most solids I tried left me with dreaded white marks. Secret Flawless was one of the only ones that did not. I love it!
Cassie V.
I have really sensitive skin and most deodorants make my underarms break out, this however doesn't. It smells amazing and I don't even sweat when wearing it! It's the holy grail of deodorants! Recommend to all my friends and everyone on here!!!
Kaylee R.
Wellesley Hls, MA
Very effective and well priced. I have been using Secret for years with no problems. Beware, however, as this product is NOT cruelty free! I am currently looking for an alternative that works as well without testing on animals.
Karrie H.
I usually go for the invisible solid types, because let's be honest, no one wants those white marks on their shirts after you put on deodorant and it gets hard to wipe off and then you'll have to change into another shirt.
Fatima S.
Fairfax, VA
Great product that keeps you smelling and feeling fresh for 24 hours. It's a great product to use when you know you are going to be very active. I really like using this product when I go for a run or to the gym.
Starla W.
Best buy for your money. It gets applied one during the day and I am dry all day long. So a little goes a long way. My favorite part about this product is that is invisible so my clothes don't get damaged.
I have been looking for a new deodorant for weeks now, and I'm thinking on secret but which one?.. Has anyone tried any of secrets'?