Secret Escape by Victoria's Secret for Women - 6.7 oz Hand & Body Cream uploaded by Brenda R.Secret Escape by Victoria's Secret for Women - 6.7 oz Hand & Body Cream uploaded by Darrellynn T.

BY VICTORIA'S SECRET

Velvety cream for rich moisture meets the fresh scent of sheer freesia and guava flowers. A refreshing body spritz infused with conditioning aloe vera and calming chamomile for fresh, lightly scented, and undeniably sexy skin. see more...

Stephanie F.
Copperas Cove, TX
A decent buy if you get on sale. The scent is pleasant and subtle, very fresh smelling. I also like that it includes natural extracts. The problem I have with this lotion is that I feel like it just sits on my skin, making me feel greasy. Not my favorite.
Natalie M.
Potomac, MD
I originally bought this lotion because a friend had it and I loved the smell. It has the perfect amount of flowery scent. As far as moisturizing, I would not recommend this product. It can be irritating to the skin, and does not provide as much hydration as other lotion brands. If you want to use this just for the smell and you do not have sensitive skin, I would recomend this. Otherwise, there are better options.
Maria L.
I use this body lotion on my legs every time I get out of the shower it's so moisturizing. VS has a lot of scents in their lotion line but this is by far my favorite one. It has a nice floral scent. My boyfriend loves when I wear it, and plus it's infused with avocado and almond oils!!
Kianna Y.
This is hands down one of my favorite scents from the VS line! Every time the store has a sale I have to come in and swipe the body lotion and matching spray, along with the Love Spell scent as well haha. If you love the scent of freesia and guava, then you'll fall in love with this lotion.
Tabby I.
I bought this because it was on sale. I like the smell of it and I put it on when I don't feel like spritzing myself with spray. The smell lasts all day and the lotion helps keep my skin hydrated.
Darrellynn T.
Kenner, LA
This is my favorite smell.I can get enough of this stuff. I'm always asked what am i wearing and where did i get it from. 9 times out of ten i always have an extra one and give it away. I'm never going to get tired of this smell.