Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Australia Eucalyptus Blossom Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g uploaded by Hilary R.

BY SECRET

Try all the Secret Destinations scents for 48-hour odour protection and take a fresh-smelling getaway! Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant goes on dry and stays dry and is perfect for the woman searching for adventure in new experiences and faraway places. The Destinations collection brings the getaway to you with vibrant and exotic fragrances. see more...

Abbey R.
Crescent City, CA
I smelled this at a store and I want this so bad! It’s going to have to be my second favorite besides Paris Rose! This brand has never failed me no matter which scent and works amazing so even though I haven’t used this scent, I am not doubting the quality! This smells soooo sooo good though!
Tori G.
Temecula, CA
I love this brand of deodorant for many reasons. The first being that i am extremely sweaty and this keeps ,my underarms dry all day which i appreciate. Also this brand has so many different smells to choose from so that everyone can find their favorite scent. I love that. pretty much all of them smell good to me I would repurchase and I would recommend this to a friend.
Rebecca F.
Fredericksbrg, VA
easy to apply, smells great, not sticky, smooth. not deodorant marks on clothes. i sweat alor and it held up all day i was sweat free. I love Secret deodorant. They all work very well. They all smell good, and are easy to use. I am very satisfied with there products.
Hannah F.
Metamora, IL
Great for a long day in the sun! Lasts all day long into the night. I prefer this over other products because of the smell. It is a good price too! Doesn't break the bank, I normally buy it at target. I am over all satisfied with this product!
Alyssa S.
Corona, CA
I love the sent of this it is very refreshing not to floral and in your face. It keeps me dry an smelly free all day! Use it as directed morning and night and it will really work for you if you only use it once a day it won't work.
Amanda F.
Scent is ok and it worked really well when I first started using it. After a few weeks, though, it wasn't helping with my BO. By mid day I had to reapply. Overall a great product, if you don't mind reapplying once or twice a day.
Aisha A.
Really keeps you dry and smelling great all day! My one complaint would be that I have gotten it onto my shirts when putting it on even after letting the deodorant dry for a bit, so it isn't really drying clear.
Ledra J.
Summerville, SC
My husband purchased this deodorant for me a few days ago. I must say I love it. I love the scent, it is invisible, and it keeps my dry and fresh all throughout the day. Here other deodorant has let me down. Secret did the job, it was a great purchase and I have found a new love
Ashley J.
I really like this deodorant. It lasts all day on me and it smells really good. Secret is my favorite brand of deodorant. It is invisible but it will transfer to your clothes so be careful.
H.C. M.
Saint Charles, MO
This deodorant smells so nice and refreshing. I constantly apply it just because of the scent and because I have so much sweat. It applies on my skin so smoothly and easily. It definitely stops my sweat from making me smell bad. I would recommend this product.