Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Australia Eucalyptus Blossom Antiperspirant/Deodorant 45 g

BY SECRET

Try all the Secret Destinations scents for 48-hour odour protection and take a fresh-smelling getaway! Secret Destinations Invisible Solid Antiperspirant/Deodorant goes on dry and stays dry and is perfect for the woman searching for adventure in new experiences and faraway places. The Destinations collection brings the getaway to you with vibrant and exotic fragrances. see more...

Vanessa A.
La Puente, CA
This deodorant works my only concern with it is that it tends to remain creamy and transfers off to clothes. It smells great too!
Kim G.
I like the smell of this product but it didn't last long. I felt like I could start to smell body odor halfway through the day.
Whitni E.
Belgrade, Mt
This stuff smells great and does a good job of keeping you smelling good for a while. It does leave a white residue, though.
Adrienne L.
Prospect, NY
Doesn't get my clothes all white and nasty and it smells great. Also gets the job done when it comes to covering up smell.
Bobbi C.
This is an amazing deodrant! I'm not a fan of this specific smell I'm more of a coconut or vanilla but this deodrant works
Josie R.
I would honestly give any Secret brand a five star rating! The scents are always perfectly balanced and not to overbearing!
Megan E.
I only use Secret deodorant. I enjoy the new scents. Secret deodorant always keeps me dry and doesn't ruin my clothes.
Melissa W.
Loganville, GA
Keeps your sweat free all day! Great product! I have used this brand and it really is a wonderful deodorant!
Cara Anne M.
Keeps me dry and smelling good! It does its job and isn't too expensive! No complaints, its a good product.
Melissa T.
Newport, TN
Works great even if your out and bout .. and smells wonderful because no woman wants to smell stinky.