Secret Derma+ 48hr Dry Glide Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourishing - 25oz

Secret Derma+ 48hr Dry Glide Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourishing - 2.5oz

Nourish your underarms without compromising sweat and odor protection with Secret Derma+ Invisible Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant. Secret Derma+ Coconut Oil with provitamin B5 provides 48-hour clinical-level sweat and odor protection with moisturizing ingredients for visibly smoother, healthier underarms. Designed with female dermatologists, Secret Derma+ provides premium wetness and odor protection and helps reduce irritation caused by shaving. Secret Derma+ has a light-weight formula that is easy to apply: gently squeeze the applicator and glide onto your underarms. Experience clinical-level sweat and odor protection + visibly healthier, smoother underarms with Secret Derma+ Invisible Gel Antiperspirant and Deodorant.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Secret Derma+ 48hr Dry Glide Antiperspirant Deodorant Nourishing - 2.5oz!
How would you rate this product?
Missoula, MT
I generally try to use “natural” deodorant but sometimes I want to go scent and sweat incognito. I’ve got hairy pits and it was nice to find an option that conditioned them and did the job of deodorizing and controlling sweat. However, when applied adequately it feels pretty gross and is very messy. The applicator is a contributing factor to this as it is difficult to dispense properly. Further, the scent was very offensive to me, like suntan lotion but worse. I would consider trying the unscented version but am not going out of my way to do so.
Rock Springs, WY
I like the hype of this with its clinical level standards. It's an invisible gel, dries quickly, helps rid irritation. Love that it has aloe and coconut oil plus vitamin c and b5

Looking for your answer?