Secret Cool Waterlily Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant - 3.8oz, Light Blue

BY SECRET

With Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant, spraying on freshness is a breeze. Body sprays can leave you smelling nice, but only Secret Invisible Sprays give you 48 hours of freshness while protecting from odor and sweat. Secret Invisible Spray Antiperspirant and Deodorant goes on invisible and dry to reduce white marks on your clothing and your skin. Cool Waterlily scent has crisp and invigorating waterlily and sandalwood fragrance. Start your morning with a fresh spray that helps keep you protected all day. Brought to you by America's #1 Women's Deodorant brand. Color: Light Blue. Gender: Female. see more...

Montana M.
Porum, OK
I was using Dove spray deodorant before this and I loved it. But I guess I used it so long my body got used to it, so I bought this to switch it up.. And I love this just as much if not more than the dove. I’m sensitive to smells, and the dove was a little too much for me. It gave me headaches if I ingested too much of it. This is a floral fresh scent, but not too overwhelming.
mandie A.
Cordova, AL
[product:secret-cool-waterlily-invisible-spray-antiperspirant-and-deodorant---3.8oz,-light-blue] is a great deodorant and it SMELLS awesome. It can be found most anywhere and the price is good for the value
Michelle T.
Davis, CA
This is the only deodorant I reach for nowadays. I hate stick deodorants since they stain my clothes and become sweaty mess by the end of the day. The staying power is good and the smell is just lovely! My only problem is that the scent tends to stain on my skin after I shower.
🖕🏽 A.
Turlock, CA
So my mom got this for me honestly she said that it appears invisible, but it did not . She bought it for me at Walmart, honestly I would rather wear a gel anti-perspirant I would not recommend this to others because it stained my black shirt
Cheyanne P.
This is the only sent of secret stay on deodorant that I really like that is in my local Walmart but I really like the brand it's really nice and protects and my sweat does not leak though
Katie B.
['Raceland', ''], LA
I love that the scent stays with you all day, the spray doesn’t have a “wetness” to it which why I have it 4 stars. I have been over doing it, because I’m unable to feel when I have enough on lol. I will continue to use this product!!
alejandra R.
San Diego
I was using the secret gel deodorant and it kept leaving wet marks on my shirt. I switched to this and no stains ! It smells so goood too. It’s very refreshing and gentle. I would recommend this product.
Theresa K.
Toms River, NJ
This is the worst deodorant I've ever used. It's not invisible at all, it sprayed on like a white snowy powder which flakes off and got ALL OVER my clothing. I'm returning it, it's absolutely terrible. Do not try!
Andrea P.
Birmingham
I love this stuff! It smells delicious and it’s really good to carry with me on the go. The smell lasts on me and I think it works well as a deo.
Lily S.
Syracuse
This lasts all day on my skin, has a great scent, and the product itself lasts a long time. I won't go back to solid deodorant.