Secret® Cool Waterlily Invisible Antiperspirant/Deodorant 14g Stick uploaded by Jeanette H.Secret® Cool Waterlily Invisible Antiperspirant/Deodorant 14g Stick uploaded by Dani B.Secret® Cool Waterlily Invisible Antiperspirant/Deodorant 14g Stick uploaded by Jen C.

BY SECRET

Designed with scents that last, the Secret Fresh Collection has scents you love from our former Scent Expressions and Destinations collections. Secret Invisible Solid goes on dry and stays dry with a smooth, even application. This unique formula features proprietary sweat-activated technology, which captures odour and releases fragrance. The sweat-activated technology uses odour-neutralizing molecules to trap odor, lock it away, and then replace it with fresh scent to keep you smelling clean and fresh all day long. Secret Invisible Solid helps stop underarm odour before it starts with 48-hour odour control and wetness protection. Discover unstoppable freshness with Secret Invisible Solid. see more...

Kirby F.
Kirby F.
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I once wore a vanilla scented deodorant at camp when I was 15 years old, all the girls thought they could smell doughnuts. They couldn't, it was my deodorant. I have stopped wearing any scents since that day. I do however wear Secret invisible solid in clean and I love it. I have only worn Secret deodorant my whole life and have no interest in switching. This deodorant smells like candy, it smells really nice but its sweet. I feel like I would run into the same problem with the vanilla deodorant.
Dani B.
Dani B.
Cullman, AL
Absolutely fabulous! It fits perfectly into my purse, and smells AMAZING! It is super easy to apply , and leaves no streaks. It definitely met my expectations. I got it as a free sample to test, and was super pleased with this. I'm definitely excited to try the other freshness collection from secret!!! (:
Jen C.
Jen C.
Mebane, NC
Goes on soft with a light, refreshing scent, and dries quickly, and invisible. It's easier to take the seal on top if you roll it up first. It didn't leave a mark on my dark purple shirt either. I will definitely consider buying this after trying the sample. I like it much more than gel deodorant.
Maggie V.
Maggie V.
Van Buren, AR
I adore this deodorant! It has such a lovely scent that is definitely strong enough to enjoy but not so strong that it becomes overpowering. It works very well, some days I have to reapply but that is just about any deodorant for me in the deep South. It's inexpensive and very light and feminine looking. Would definitely buy again (I get mine at Target).
Jennifer B.
Jennifer B.
Nixa, MO
Personally I avoid most scented deodorants because I have sensitive skin and usually break out otherwise. I'm happy to say this one does not cause a rash or itchy irritated skin so I'm glad there is some scents I can wear without the headache they can come with.
Justine A.
Justine A.
I love this deodorant. I received a trial size of this as an extra item in my Allure Beauty Box. I love the waterlily scent. It smells so good. And the formula is soft and creamy and glides on nicely. I will buy the fullsize when Secret goes on sale next.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Pueblo, CO
I love this! The smell is amazing, it's lightweight and smooth to put on and doesn't leave any marks on my dark clothes! Keeps my armpits smelling good all day long even after a vigorous workout or swimming at the pool and it doesn't clump!
Jeanette H.
Jeanette H.
Selma, CA
Got this in a beauty box subscription and have not had no problems with it smells amazing and works very well on them hot stuffy days where the temperature is humid and hot
Susan T.
Susan T.
Gravenhurst , ON
I love this product. I like how long it lasts. I love the sent of this product. I received this product #gotitfree for testing purposes via bzzagent.com. I like that this product lasts all day. I would definitely buy this product from this brand. I would also definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Ami B.
Ami B.
Cornwall, ON
I liked the way it worked as far as controlling odor and wetness. However, I felt this particular scent to be too fruity for my liking.