BY SECRET

Secret Cocoa Butter Kiss Antiperspirant/Deodorant: Express yourself with 11 fabulous scents Clear gel see more...

• Does this leave a greasy residue?3 Answers
  • Does anyone else have an allergic reaction to secret? I have trie...3 Answers
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
When I just started using this I was in love with Va Va Vanille... Purchased this one last... The saying that Too much of one thing is good for nothing is probably true. I believe that I've used this (Secret Scent Expressions) so many times that it no longer works for me. My ph balance and body chemistry is probably too accustomed to it. I'll be changing it on my next shopping day! It no longer deodorizes and my clothing over the years have developed deodorant marks where the inner arm pits rest. Sorry, but I have fallen out of love Secret.
Molika S.
Molika S.
This works great for me, the only complain i have is the smell. It's just a little bit strong to my liking. other wise, it's great. Very easy to use and keep my dry all day. Got this from Target and it's pretty affordable. I would buy again from this brand with different scent.
Storm B.
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Gel deodorant is my favorite kind to use, specifically this one. I always break out in hives within two weeks of using the same deodorant, except with this one! I wish it was cheaper so I could use it always. I love the sweet smell. Makes me feel like a tropical princess! Lol
Melissa T.
Melissa T.
Charlotte, NC
This works great for me and I have very sensitive skin, it has a really nice smell and doesn't agitate my arm pits. It's a great price and even comes in a two pack. I'm overall satisfied and would be getting it again.
Alicia'le A.
Alicia'le A.
West Point, Ga
This deodorant is the best. White clumps, white marks on shirts? Not a problem with this stuff. It's a little cold and wet when you first put it on but it dries quickly and you'll get used to it. Smells great, too!
Kaitlyn W.
Kaitlyn W.
Depew, NY
This is the only deodorant I ever use. It works great with protecting against b/o. it has a great scent itself, and I personally love it because it doesn't leave white streaks on clothing because it is a clear gel.
Jeneia P.
Jeneia P.
Wellness Guru Expert
This stuff works great like I've mentioned before I'm not really a fan or the white/ powder cream based deodorants and the fact that this is gel base I don't have to worry about that white getting on my clothes
Adrian A.
Adrian A.
Portsmouth, VA
This has been my favorite deodorant for years. The scent is light and isn't over powering but makes me feel fresh. It lasts for hours and I would definitely recommend this scent specifically.
Leonnia O.
Leonnia O.
This is one of my all time favorite deodorant I've ever used! It smells wonderful also! I have a very physical job and it lasts all day and keeps my underarms fresh all day.
Kia P.
Kia P.
Pasco, WA
I love this deodorant, it slides on so comfortably. I like how it feels when I go for a walk, it leaves no clumps on your armpits!
Erika M.
Erika M.
Does this leave a greasy residue?
Trish K.
Trish K.
Orlando, FL
Does anyone else have an allergic reaction to secret? I have tried many times because it is hyped to be the best but it always makes me sneeze and cough. Does not seem to agree with my system.