Emily F.
Emily F.
Tuscaloosa, AL

Has anyone had any luck with this? I really would love this but don't wanna invest if it doesn't work well!
Rebecca D.
Rebecca D.
Oct. 21, 2013, 5:25 p.m.
I tried it and it worked well for me. I would not buy it again though only due to the fact the smell was getting to me. If it was to come in a different scent I would buy.
Megan D.
Megan D.
Oct. 16, 2013, 12:28 a.m.
I like this product, and i was never really a big fan of the Secret brand. BUT this product keeps my underarms dry and has a nice clean fresh scent
Kristen G.
Kristen G.
Sept. 28, 2013, 4:47 a.m.
Emily I love this product!! This product is worth every penny. It keeps me dry and smells great all day long. This is the only deodorant I will use now. Check at walgreens and cvs because a lot if time they will be buy one get one half off. If not they typically have a some sort of sale on them. Hope you like it!
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Sept. 27, 2013, 1:10 p.m.
It's worth the try, I wont buy any other kind. This one stops the sweat and I tend to sweat under stress
Emily C.
Emily C.
Sept. 26, 2013, 10:02 p.m.
I have had great luck/success with this product. I had a problem with sweaty underarms and was even prescribed a prescription by my doctor. I chose to try this instead and have never looked back. I love it.
Neva C.
Neva C.
Sept. 26, 2013, 3:47 a.m.
Definitely give it a try. I held off on trying secret clinical products because of the price and after buying my first box a few months ago I wish I had tried them sooner. I have always had a problem with deodorants and antiperspirants, having to apply them multiple times throughout the day. Once I started using this product I noticed I no longer have to reapply throughout the day.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sept. 14, 2013, 5:17 p.m.
This is the only deodorant that I will buy anymore. I have always felt self conscious at the end of the day that I smell or that my deodorant isn't working anymore. After using the product I never feel that way anymore. Yes, it is a little more expensive, but I think it is well worth it.

Join Now