Poughkeepsie, NY

Do any of you put it on at night like the directions say to do? I don't know if it really makes a difference or not...
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oct. 28, 2013, 3 a.m.
I take my showers at night, so I always put it on at night, expect that rare occasion when I don't get to catch my nightly shower. I really do think that it works better when you put it on at night! It may vary from person to personal, but for me, it works better with following those directions to the letter!
Amy S.
Amy S.
Oct. 15, 2013, 4:31 p.m.
Yes! That is what makes it work best. If I put it on in the morning, it does not work nearly as well.
Kaitlyn S.
Kaitlyn S.
Aug. 25, 2013, 3:05 p.m.
I always apply this at night right before i am going to bed. i do this because one: the directions say to do it, they must have a method behind their madness and it gives it time to completely soak in and dry. and second because you don't have to worry about it getting all over your clothes before work or school. try it!
Justina A.
Justina A.
Aug. 1, 2013, 3:23 p.m.
I do apply it at night but sometimes if I know I'm going to be out and about where I can sweat I will put on one more click's worth of it just for my added security.
Tiffany W.
Tiffany W.
Aug. 1, 2013, 2:23 p.m.
Hm.. I don't know if it make a difference either to be honest i didn't read the directions i have been using it in the morning and it still works great
Aug. 1, 2013, 9:22 a.m.
LOL I'm from New York, as well... So I hear ya on that one. It was nasty!
Avon S.
Avon S.
July 26, 2013, 6:03 a.m.
With the exception of when it's extremely humid or if I perspired more than usual, I generally shower in the night and apply my deodorant, in this case, Secret Clinical Strength thereafter. I'd won a full-size tube from another website and have been using it for nearly two weeks. To date, it's kept me dry and fresh throughout the day. Even with the heatwave that we New Yorkers recently endured, Secret Clinical was on point and I didn't have to worry about getting funky. lol

Join Now