Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Hallie A.
Hallie A.
June 28, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
It continues to smell great even after multiple uses and using it for a long time! I love this product because of it's smell, persistence, and how well it blocks out sweat. It also doesn't feel like a super intense clinical strength deodorant as some can.
Nomi R.
Nomi R.
Aug. 17, 2013, 7:14 p.m.
I bought the one with a citrus scent and have not only never had the scent fade but I have had friends ask me what perfume I'm wearing because it smells so good.
Hannah A.
Hannah A.
June 4, 2013, 2:09 p.m.
I have a condition caller excessive sweating and I find that with this deoderent I only have to reapply after excercising or in the summer time by midday. It's the best on the market right now in strength if that's what you need.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
June 2, 2013, 1:28 p.m.
I've used almost a whole tube of the deodorant and it still smells great!
Bonnie R.
Bonnie R.
May 30, 2013, 8:22 p.m.
No it lasted long time for me
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
May 22, 2013, 1:36 p.m.
Not at all! this is one of the only deodorants i have used that does not lose it scent. for me, it smells just as strong until the very last bit.
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
May 21, 2013, 11:22 p.m.
I buy the unscented version for sensitive skin, because there isn't a smell, doesn't interfere with my perfume, and it lasts!
Lindsey D.
Lindsey D.
May 19, 2013, 4:33 p.m.
This is not something I have ever experienced.
Veronica G.
Veronica G.
May 19, 2013, 3:40 p.m.
Nope! Works great
Rachel J.
Rachel J.
May 14, 2013, 12:45 a.m.
The scent stays and still smells amazing hours later! LOVE THIS PRODUCT.
Alexandria B.
Alexandria B.
May 2, 2013, 5:52 p.m.
I have gone through quite a few of these and it has never lost its scent or started to smell strange!
Sierra D.
Sierra D.
April 28, 2013, 11:34 p.m.
No mine has never lost its scent but when you do stat sweating you can tell the product is working !
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
April 25, 2013, 8:31 a.m.
No! It smells amazing, and when you sweat it actually releases a burst of fresh scent.
Danielle W.
Danielle W.
April 24, 2013, 3:46 p.m.
No not at all!
Carolina M.
Carolina M.
April 15, 2013, 4:15 p.m.
After using this product it did not lose it's scent or start smelling bad.
Christa J.
Christa J.
April 15, 2013, 5:10 a.m.
It keeps its scent consistent throughout each use and never smells bad.
April 14, 2013, 9:01 a.m.
Not at all I use the sensitive skin one and this stuff really us waterproof sometimes sits had to take off in the shower.
Jenny D.
Jenny D.
April 13, 2013, 9:34 a.m.
Does not lose its scent.
Brandi L.
Brandi L.
April 7, 2013, 6:11 a.m.
Does not lose its scent at all
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
April 2, 2013, 7:31 a.m.
Not at all, and I know what smell you are talking about exactly. With other deodorants that I have used, the scent would go away and I would smell worse than sweat -- but with this deodorant, you smell fresh and sweat free the entire time!
Debora A.
Debora A.
April 2, 2013, 6:34 a.m.
Not at all! It smells like you just put it on.
Jenna B.
Jenna B.
March 24, 2013, 4:56 p.m.
NO! that's the biggest thing that i love about this product! the amazing smell lasts ALL DAY LONG!!!
Christine F.
Christine F.
March 23, 2013, 10:41 a.m.
Not at all
Gabriela T.
Gabriela T.
March 21, 2013, 9:18 a.m.
No! Not for me anyways.
Sara S.
Sara S.
March 21, 2013, 7:08 a.m.
I didn't find it smelled bad or lost scent. However I felt it didn't work as well after awhile
Mary D.
Mary D.
March 20, 2013, 7:45 a.m.
I've never experienced it smelling bad or losing it's scent. I've been using it over a year.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
March 17, 2013, 4:45 p.m.
The scent does not go away. However, when you start to sweat, the scent changes. It does not necessarily smell bad, but it does smell different. Either way, this is my favorite deodorant. I would not use anything else!
Raven D.
Raven D.
March 15, 2013, 5:41 p.m.
Personally I haven't but your natural body oils may mix with the product and cause an undesirable reaction
Influenster M.
March 13, 2013, 5:09 p.m.
Not that I have noticed!
Kelsey E.
Kelsey E.
March 10, 2013, 7:46 p.m.
Nope! Doesn't lose its scent at all to me!
Rosa S.
Rosa S.
March 8, 2013, 1:15 p.m.
No, this product is completely different..
Chelsy C.
Chelsy C.
March 7, 2013, 12:27 p.m.
Nope, the smell last good while for me! love my underarms are smelling flawless at all hours!
Joannie S.
Joannie S.
March 6, 2013, 4:44 p.m.
No seems consistent to me.
Holly M.
Holly M.
March 5, 2013, 1:43 p.m.
No, not to me.
Lindsey I.
Lindsey I.
March 5, 2013, 11:35 a.m.
NO!! It smells amazing! And when you start to sweat, the smell comes out more!
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
March 3, 2013, 5:23 p.m.
Not at all. Actually when you start smelling bad (i.e. go to the gym and start sweating) this product's smell actually comes out more. It's great!
Sara R.