BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Never let them see you sweat! Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel goes on clear and dries fast, while its Stress Response scent delivers an invigorating citrus aroma all day long. Secret Clinical Strength offers the wetness protection of a prescription-strength product but with less irritation, making it perfect for everyday use. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel—superior protection to take on even the most stressful days. *Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

• Clinical Strength gives you 2X better sweat protection* (*Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant)
  • Sweat and odor are no match for Clinical Strength's 48 hours of prescription-strength odor control and wetness protection
  • Ditch the white marks on your clothes with Clear Gel that goes on clear and dries fast
  • Secret Clinical Strength is the #1 selling clinical antiperspirant brand

Usage:

• For optimal performance, apply at bedtime. It will work while you sleep to reduce excess perspiration. It will continue to protect you throughout your next day even if you bathe or shower the next morning.
  • A light layer is recommended. Customize the protection that’s right for your personal needs by adjusting the amount dispensed. The average dose is 2 clicks per underarm.
  • Important Note: Intended for underarm use only. Consult with your doctor if you need antiperspirant protection anywhere else on your body.

Niha A.
Austin, TX
I love this deodorant. I don’t know what I would do without it. It has become a game changer for me. It really blocks my sweat and prevents pit stains. It has increased my confidence and the scent is amazing. It also doesn’t irritate my sensitive skin.
Sarah R.
Memphis, TN
Stress response gel has worked wonders for me!! It goes on clear and doesn’t leave any underarm residue. I haven’t had any issues with needing to reapply throughout the day, 1x and your done. Only downfall is that it can be super hard to find. I don’t love the solid as much.
Kim C.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Secret Clinical Strength deodorant quickly became my favorite. I don’t sweat through my clothes as frequently since going to the clinical strength deodorants. My shirts no longer get ruined from sweat stains.
Breanna R.
Ventura , CA
I have tried various different deodorants. I work out, and work a high stress job. Some of the others wouldn't work as well as I would have liked with smell. This one is amazing! Works GREAT with smell and wetness.
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
This deodorant really does work for keeping odor and sweat under control. And i prefer the gel because the solid leave stains on my clothes. This was my go to deodorant but i switched to a aluminum free one. So i gave it two stars because the ingredients aren’t the best for you.
Marin B.
I used to sweat profusely no matter what the weather was like so I was always self conscious about having sweat stains. One of my friends recommended I try the clinical strength deodorant because she had a similar problem. I purchased it from Walmart on my next shopping trip and had great results. It significantly reduced my sweat stains. The only downside was that the part where the deodorant comes out of kept falling off and I would get deodorant all over my hands which was extremely difficult to wash off. It also made it difficult to apply it.
April a.
Akron, NY
So I've been a secret clinical strength user since it came out. This formula is the best. The scent is mild and clean. I recently moved to FL it is hot and muggy and I'm stressed. This formula as opposed to the others does not leave sweat marks it lasts longer than 24 hours. When it is dry it does not come off on your clothing. Oprah made a good pick so did I. Stressed in the heat? Grab this. 2 clicks per arm pit and your fresh and clean for the day.
Cassie L.
Columbus, OH
I am very sensitive to scents when it comes to the products I use - especially deodorants. Because of this, it has been increasingly difficult for me to find a deodorant that smells amazing and actually works. I've finally found it with Secret Clinical Stress Response in Citrus! This deodorant works amazingly well - I apply it in the morning and stay 100% sweat free the entire day, even throughout the night! The scent is fantastic - not too overpowering, but none of that unpleasant "deodorant" smell that comes with most sticks. My only complaint is how tiny it is! I wish I could get a bigger stick of this stuff, because it has become my all-time favorite deodorant!
Quarlisha C.
This deodorant is really great for people that sweat a lot or gets sweaty when you are in stress environments. I am a nurse and I can honestly said this is really a great deodorant. It goes on clear so you don't have to worry about any white stains on your clothing. I can work like 10-12 hours and no underarm sweat. I have really sensitive skin and this product did not break me out.
Marlen S.
Really this is discontinued? I can't live with out this especially in the summer months. I've tried other deorderants within this line but they don't compare to the stress response!

Amazon