Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
Ashley  V.
  • •Love this product, Clinical Strength Deoderant not only does it last all day It smells great and goes on clear its a must try in 268 reviews.

• kayla l.
  • Works great i sweat a lot at the gym and before this product i would feel insecure because i would be able to smell my self but after this product no more i was able to do my work out and feel confident in 183 reviews.

• Bethany A.
  • Was kinda disappointed because I thought It was gonna work well and it didn't.. Oh well I guess:/ On the plus side, it smells good. in 133 reviews.

• Dreama R.
  • this deodorant keeps me fresh all day long don't even have to reapply after gym it stays fresh and keeps me dry best ever! in 119 reviews.

• ashley E.
  • If your worried about having smelly pits this product would help you out, it has a strong scent to it that last for a long time in 103 reviews.

• Did you know there are actually three main causes of sweat? Sweat is induced by physical activity/exercise, environmental/heat and stress. Stress sweat is different – it can happen instantaneously and smells the worst, because it comes from two different glands. Sweat from physical activity and heat comes from the Eccrine sweat glands – made up mostly of water. Stress sweat however also comes from a different gland, the Apocrine. The Aprocrine gland has more nutrients, which means more bacteria, which can cause more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response is uniquely formulated to fight the worst-smelling odor that’s caused by stress sweat. Secret’s the only APDO with proprietary BCD technology which actually traps and locks away odor. It then replaces the odor with a fresh scent instead of merely covering it up, which can even make stress sweat odor worse. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response has proven 4X* stress sweat protection to fight all three sources of sweat: exercise, heat and the worst smelling cause of sweat – stress. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response also: • Utilizes triple-action technology, providing three layers of protection: prescription-strength wetness protection, odor-fighting BCD microcapsules and skin soothing conditioners. • Is doctor endorsed and clinically proven to provide prescription strength wetness protection. Contains the maximum level of this antiperspirant active without a prescription. • Contains skin soothing conditioners *vs. the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Delia D.
    Delia D.

8 influensters found this helpful

I love this deodorant !I stress a lot which makes me sweat and only from the arm pit area I hate that! My major problem is always my arm pits.. I never stay clean and fresh smelling. Which makes me feel uncomfortable and shy as well as embarrassed.. It all changed until I tried secret clinical strength stress response. It has been a life saver for me. No more ODORS and I can strut with confidence this deodorant really works!

Hilda Leticia D.
    Hilda Leticia D.

8 influensters found this helpful

I tried the Secret Clinical protection and it feels smooth --I love it! I did a comparison with it and with Women's Degree Clinical protection and found that Women's degree is thicker than Secret's clinical protection and lasts a lot longer.
    However, i also love Secret Clinical protection. :)

Sierra W.
    Sierra W.

3 influensters found this helpful

I absolutely adore this anti-perspirant/deodorant! I have some real problems with stress and sweating too much, and with this deodorant I stay dry all day. I don’t think I’ve ever been able to say that. I usually buy men’s deodorant/anti-perspirant, because I’ve had such bad luck in the past with the women’s brands. But this stuff is a miracle and it smells AMAZING. **If anyone knows of any perfume that smells like this please let me know because I am obsessed with this scent** I have actually noticed that when I should/would be sweating more actively, its like this stuff bursts into action and I get whiffs of “Serene Citrus”, mmmm…. Definite future buy (even though it’s a little more expensive than my usual brand, totally worth it).

Amanda B.

3 influensters found this helpful

I have been using Secret since I was 13. I love the Clinical. It has the same great scent as the regular Secret, but lasts much longer.
    I never really needed the protection until after I had my son last year. My body chemistry seemed to change and suddenly I was in need of the protection. I love that this is available and I don't have to hassle with a prescription.

Bernadette M.

3 influensters found this helpful

I am from AZ and it's hot there....all the time......good deodorant is a must!
    I have a phobia of smelling so I like the clinical strength deodorant because I KNOW I won't smell funky at all! It goes on smoothly....feels a little wet at the moment of apply but goes away quickly.
    It keeps you feeling fresh all day!

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Kati B.
    Kati B.

Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes directly and possibly causing cancer?

5 answersOct 22 - 2013 - 12:11 p.m.
    Nicole S.
    Nicole S.

did anybody ever buy a gel one and not get a lot of gel inside of it? Ive gotten a sample of it a while ago and noticed this.

7 answersJun 23 - 2014 - 12:07 p.m.
    Sierra H.
    Sierra H.

Does This Stuff Really Work? Help!!!! I Stress Like Crazy Which Makes Me Sweat like crazy

8 answersMay 06 - 2014 - 2:17 a.m.
    Liliana C.
    Liliana C.

On the box it said to put on at night but I have not been doing that since I shower every morning. Do any of you find that it works better if applied at night or morning?

4 answersFeb 20 - 2014 - 7:49 p.m.
    Christine L.
    Christine L.

Can it really completely stop the perspiration?

4 answersFeb 14 - 2014 - 10:08 p.m.
    Madeline M.
    Madeline M.

This costs $8 but having a cheap deodorant that makes you stink is priceless…. what do you think?

2 answersDec 20 - 2013 - 2:59 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION