Add a Photo

By Secret

#5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Did you know there are actually three main causes of sweat? Sweat is induced by physical activity/exercise, environmental/heat and stress. Stress sweat is different – it can happen instantaneously and smells the worst, because it comes from two different glands. Sweat from physical activity and heat comes from the Eccrine sweat glands – made up mostly of water. Stress sweat however also comes from a different gland, the Apocrine. The Aprocrine gland has more nutrients, which means more bacteria, which can cause more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response is uniquely formulated to fight the worst-smelling odor that’s caused by stress sweat. Secret’s the only APDO with proprietary BCD technology which actually traps and locks away odor. It then replaces the odor with a fresh scent instead of merely covering it up, which can even make stress sweat odor worse. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response has proven 4X* stress sweat protection to fight all three sources of sweat: exercise, heat and the worst smelling cause of sweat – stress. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response also: • Utilizes triple-action technology, providing three layers of protection: prescription-strength wetness protection, odor-fighting BCD microcapsules and skin soothing conditioners. • Is doctor endorsed and clinically proven to provide prescription strength wetness protection. Contains the maximum level of this antiperspirant active without a prescription. • Contains skin soothing conditioners *vs. the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.
Photos (119)
Delia D.
Delia D.
Stockton, CA

I love this deodorant !I stress a lot which makes me sweat and only from the arm pit area I hate that! My major problem is always my arm pits.. I never stay clean and fresh smelling. Which makes me feel uncomfortable and shy as well as embarrassed.. It all changed until I tried secret clinical strength stress response. It has been a life saver for me. No more ODORS and I can strut with confidence this deodorant really works!
I tried the Secret Clinical protection and it feels smooth --I love it! I did a comparison with it and with Women's Degree Clinical protection and found that Women's degree is thicker than Secret's clinical protection and lasts a lot longer. However, i also love Secret Clinical protection. :)
Juan D.
Juan D.
Newington, CT

This is hard-working stuff.. Great product!
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Mcallen, TX

okay seriously girls.... we all have those days when it seems like our deodorant just ISN'T WORKING!! All you wanna do is go home and shower.... but since I started using this product.... I am happy to say that I haven't had one of those days. This is perfect if you find yourself going in and outside all day or just have a really busy schedule.... I Totally recommend this product!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA

Smells amazing and really works! I don't buy any other kind other than secret clinical strength brands!
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
Dunkirk, Ny

I use this daily and I never have to second guess if it will last the whole day. It makes me feel fresh and clean. Never sweaty or smelly
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Gainesville, FL

Goes on clear and stays clear. Keeps me sweat free for about 5 hours. Wish it lasted longer. I think it works better than the normal secret products
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Richland Hills, TX

I have been using Secret since I was 13. I love the Clinical. It has the same great scent as the regular Secret, but lasts much longer. I never really needed the protection until after I had my son last year. My body chemistry seemed to change and suddenly I was in need of the protection. I love that this is available and I don't have to hassle with a prescription.
Erica G.
Erica G.
Tarawa Terrace, NC

It works great does the job like it promises. With the clinical strength the smell last longer and leaves a fresh feeling. I however do like the gel part. I find that it comes on messy a tad bit.
Andrea L.
Andrea L.
Shamong, NJ

After applying this my armpits felt gooey and my husband said *EW* Smells OK, but felt like I needed to apply solid deodorant later. Not a fan of the gloppy stuff.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA

From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
I would say 9
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Hallie A.
Hallie A.
It continues to smell great even after multiple uses and using it for a long time! I love this product because of it's smell, persistence, and how well it blocks out sweat. It also doesn't feel like a super intense clinical strength deodorant as some can.
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl

Do you feel like this really works?
yes! and pretty good
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC

Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Elena F.
yes! works perfect for me
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Does it leave a white residue?
I didn't notice any