influenster

influenster

Did you know there are actually three main causes of sweat? Sweat is induced by physical activity/exercise, environmental/heat and stress. Stress sweat is different – it can happen instantaneously and smells the worst, because it comes from two different glands. Sweat from physical activity and heat comes from the Eccrine sweat glands – made up mostly of water. Stress sweat however also comes from a different gland, the Apocrine. The Aprocrine gland has more nutrients, which means more bacteria, which can cause more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response is uniquely formulated to fight the worst-smelling odor that’s caused by stress sweat. Secret’s the only APDO with proprietary BCD technology which actually traps and locks away odor. It then replaces the odor with a fresh scent instead of merely covering it up, which can even make stress sweat odor worse. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response has proven 4X* stress sweat protection to fight all three sources of sweat: exercise, heat and the worst smelling cause of sweat – stress. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response also: • Utilizes triple-action technology, providing three layers of protection: prescription-strength wetness protection, odor-fighting BCD microcapsules and skin soothing conditioners. • Is doctor endorsed and clinically proven to provide prescription strength wetness protection. Contains the maximum level of this antiperspirant active without a prescription. • Contains skin soothing conditioners *vs. the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.
Highlights
Ashley  V.
  • •Love this product, Clinical Strength Deoderant not only does it last all day It smells great and goes on clear its a must try in 268 reviews.

• kayla l.
  • Works great i sweat a lot at the gym and before this product i would feel insecure because i would be able to smell my self but after this product no more i was able to do my work out and feel confident in 183 reviews.

• Bethany A.
  • Was kinda disappointed because I thought It was gonna work well and it didn't.. Oh well I guess:/ On the plus side, it smells good. in 133 reviews.

• Dreama R.
  • this deodorant keeps me fresh all day long don't even have to reapply after gym it stays fresh and keeps me dry best ever! in 119 reviews.

• ashley E.
  • If your worried about having smelly pits this product would help you out, it has a strong scent to it that last for a long time in 103 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Lizzy C.

3 influensters found this helpful

I use this daily and I never have to second guess if it will last the whole day. It makes me feel fresh and clean. Never sweaty or smelly

Megan J.

2 influensters found this helpful

Secret has already been a favorite product of mine. However, this Secret Clear Gel stress response is AMAZING! I stopped used gel deodorants a few years back. It started to feel totally sticky and I could NOT stand it. I was really skeptical when I got the chance to try this one out. Very happy with it! No more sticky underarms, has a good scent and lasts longer than I expected so I'm not running around reapplying all day long.

Dawnn S.

2 influensters found this helpful

After having my son my hormones went crazy. I would stink after only a few hours. Clinical strength was the only one to keep me smelling clean and fresh for the while it took my hormones to calm down!!

Casey b.

2 influensters found this helpful

The best deodorant I have ever used. Only need to apply once a day. No odor ever leaks through. This has got to be the most wonderful deodorant I have ever tried. And it smells great!

Katrina C.

2 influensters found this helpful

I was a bit apprehensive about trying this deodorant as I thought it would be far too strong. It was not too strong at all.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Kati B.
    Kati B.

Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes directly and possibly causing cancer?

8 answersOct 22 - 2013 - 12:11 p.m.
    Angela B.
    Angela B.

I have been looking for a longer lasting deoderant and wonder if this will be up for the task.

0 answersJan 31 - 2016 - 7:39 p.m.
    Stephanie M.
    Stephanie M.

Do these expire after a while? Or change in consistency?

0 answersJan 20 - 2016 - 11:23 a.m.
    cathy c.
    cathy c.

Has anyone had any problems with this Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response staining clothing? Thank you

0 answersJan 19 - 2016 - 3:17 p.m.
    Amy M.
    Amy M.

Can this be used continuously, or do you need to switch every once in a while so that your body doesn't get too used to it?

9 answersJan 17 - 2016 - 10:15 p.m.
    Annie H.
    Annie H.

Does anyone else ABSOLUTELY love this stuff? I have to have this for my daily routine! Best deodorant ever!

1 answerJan 17 - 2016 - 11:33 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now