Add a Photo

By Secret

#4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Did you know there are actually three main causes of sweat? Sweat is induced by physical activity/exercise, environmental/heat and stress. Stress sweat is different – it can happen instantaneously and smells the worst, because it comes from two different glands. Sweat from physical activity and heat comes from the Eccrine sweat glands – made up mostly of water. Stress sweat however also comes from a different gland, the Apocrine. The Aprocrine gland has more nutrients, which means more bacteria, which can cause more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response is uniquely formulated to fight the worst-smelling odor that’s caused by stress sweat. Secret’s the only APDO with proprietary BCD technology which actually traps and locks away odor. It then replaces the odor with a fresh scent instead of merely covering it up, which can even make stress sweat odor worse. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response has proven 4X* stress sweat protection to fight all three sources of sweat: exercise, heat and the worst smelling cause of sweat – stress. Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response also: • Utilizes triple-action technology, providing three layers of protection: prescription-strength wetness protection, odor-fighting BCD microcapsules and skin soothing conditioners. • Is doctor endorsed and clinically proven to provide prescription strength wetness protection. Contains the maximum level of this antiperspirant active without a prescription. • Contains skin soothing conditioners *vs. the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.
Photos (121)
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.

I use this daily and I never have to second guess if it will last the whole day. It makes me feel fresh and clean. Never sweaty or smelly
Jackie B.
Jackie B.

I live in a very humid Texas city so a good deodorant is a must for me. I kept going through different brands and nothing was lasting all day. Finally CVS had these buy one get one half off so I tried it. I love it! They not only have a really good scent but they hold back my scent! I've tried natural deodorants and they gave me rashes but this one didn't so I would say even if you have sensitive skin you should try this one. I will definitely keep a good stock of these babies.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Providence, RI

I can be quite picky when it comes to deodorants, but Secret Clinical Strength exceeded my expectations. It goes on clear, keeping the dreaded white smudge on clothing at bay. The "ooh-la-la lavender" scent smells slightly masculine, which I loved. I also felt it worked all throughout hot, summer days. I plan on purchasing this when my sample size runs out!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX

I've tried many deodorants and have a hard time finding one that lasts all day, doesn't feel sticky and leaves me feeling fresh and confident. Secret Clinical does all that and more. It provides all day coverage, I didn't feel the need to reapply after a few hours, it smells great and offers complete coverage.
Kelsey Y.
Kelsey Y.
Winfield, MO

I absolutely love this product! The scent of it is absolutely amazing! It does not wear off like other deodorants do! I got this product complimentary in my blush box from influenster. I am completely satisfied with this product
Luz H.
Luz H.

I like this beacuse it does the job, the only thing that I dont like is that the smell is really strong, so you will smell it for the hole day
melissa b.
melissa b.
Delaware, OH

I love this deodorant; smells great and keeps you fresh I will definitely buy. The packaging is very nice as well.
Candi B.
Candi B.

I am an athletic person and always on the go. I needed something that could keep up with me. after trying all of the various brands out there, I decided to try the clinical variety from Secret and boy am I glad I did! It keeps me dry and fresh all day! I would definitely recommend this product to others (and already have!)
Megan J.
Megan J.

Secret has already been a favorite product of mine. However, this Secret Clear Gel stress response is AMAZING! I stopped used gel deodorants a few years back. It started to feel totally sticky and I could NOT stand it. I was really skeptical when I got the chance to try this one out. Very happy with it! No more sticky underarms, has a good scent and lasts longer than I expected so I'm not running around reapplying all day long.
Dawnn S.
Dawnn S.
Depew, NY

After having my son my hormones went crazy. I would stink after only a few hours. Clinical strength was the only one to keep me smelling clean and fresh for the while it took my hormones to calm down!!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA

From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
July 8, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
I would say 9
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA

After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Hallie A.
Hallie A.
June 28, 2016, 9:08 p.m.
It continues to smell great even after multiple uses and using it for a long time! I love this product because of it's smell, persistence, and how well it blocks out sweat. It also doesn't feel like a super intense clinical strength deodorant as some can.
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl

Do you feel like this really works?
July 8, 2016, 2:14 p.m.
yes! and pretty good
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, Fl

Does it leave a white residue?
July 8, 2016, 2:16 p.m.
I didn't notice any
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, NC

Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
July 8, 2016, 2:15 p.m.
yes! works perfect for me

Join Now