Secret® Clinical Strength Sport Fresh Clear Gel Deodorant uploaded by Francheska A.

BY SECRET

Sport Fresh: A Crisp, Bright Scent with Woodsy Tones Goes on Clear, Stays on Clear with No White Marks 1 Prescription-Strength Wetness Protection 3 Promotes Protection from Stress Sweat 5 Odor-Fighting Capsules That Absorb Odor All Day Long 4 #1 Awarded Antiperspirant Deodorant^ Doctor Recommended Prescription-strength wetness protection! Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat and that stress sweat smells worse than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength Clear Gel br Promotes protection from stress sweat and 100% odor protection* It absorbs odor while releasing a scent to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Plus, it s doctor-recommended and was the #1 awarded antiperspirant deodorant among beauty magazines.^^ Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret

Sydonie K.
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is my go to deodorant. It really works to keep me fresh and sweat free all day. Plus it smells amazing. I have bought this in the white solid before and it works just as well but I prefer the clear gel as it never gets on my clothes.
Tiffany S.
Sparrows Point, MD
So I stumbled upon this at Walmart one day I usually use secret brand deodorant and it's great but I'm a heavy sweater so the scent usually wears off I decided to give the clinical strength a try well I'm glad I did it provides me with all day coverage and still smells great at the end of the day this is perfect for anybody but especially people who sweat a lot like me! Give it a try you won't regret it! Thanks secret for making such an awesome product!!
Elisabeth M.
This is my go-to deodorant when I am not going the natural deodorant route. I love the smell and it really helps keep any odor and sweat at bay for the entire day.
Kristen C.
Sherman Oaks, CA
This saved me in high school. I barely ever wear deodorant now. I mean maybe three times a month if a remember, but for some reason in high school I was sweating like crazy. I was on the volleyball team and wore white shirts so I needed something that wouldn't get all over.

This stuff works because it's both an antiperspirant and deodorant. It smells great and dries down because it's a gel. I'm a little hesitant now to use it because of all the horror stories of what is actually in deodorants which is why I gave it a 4 and not a 5. But if you're desperate I've got to say, this works a plain and simple.
Aly M.
This is the product I will no matter what splurge on. I can go a month without lip stick, but I can't go without this clinical strength deo/antiperspirant. Not only does it smell amazing, it really keeps you fresh. I sweat a lot when I'm stressed and this decreases some of my stress because I know I'm still fresh at any time of the day. I recommend this to anyone who believes they sweat a little more than the average person, I sure do.
Ulyssa F.
Richmond , VA
I really like this deodorant because it keeps me from sweating and I don't have a smell under my arms at all with this, where some deodorants have weird smells on their own. I also really enjoy that it dries quickly and doesn't stain your clothes. The only downfall I have is that it goes so quickly compared to the solid secret deodorant so you have to buy it so frequently.
Heather H.
HAMILTON, MI
Yes, this product does the job keeping you free from sweat and odor, however what I cannot get over is the scent. It smells acrid to me, and overwhelms whatever body lotion or perfume I happen to be wearing. I tried this type instead of the powder scent that I usually buy, and I could barely get over the smell in order to use the whole tube up. I thought it would be more effective for summer because of the "Sport" type/scent, but it was no more so then the Powder scent. Sport = Stinky!
Sue K.
Secret is one of my favorites. It's been expensive lately. I try and get coupons for it online. It's almost $5 for one and I really can't afford that right now. It works really well for sweat n smell. I also like the white solid that doesn't get on your cloths and they have really nice scent choices. My favorite right now is Paris.
Natalia T.
Charleston, SC
I really love this product. I once got it as a free sample in the solid form. It really keeps the odor and sweat down which is exactly what you want from a deodorant. Now I purchase it from Target. Its a bit more expensive, but for me its worth it because I have such a physically demanding job.
Sasha M.
Frisco, TX
As a hairstylist, my under arms are in people's faces all the time. I have complete confidence when J wear Secret Clinical Strength. The clear gel keeps any white stains away from showing up in my clothes and the string formula actually does what it says and works! Two thumbs up!
Eve M.
St, AB
Do you keep this in your gym bag?