Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid - 1.6 oz

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. That's why Secret Clinical Strength is clinically stress-tested and formulated with 4X the stress-sweat protection* to help stop sweat and odor before they start. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Vs. the protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant.

Does This really help with not sweating? Because that’s my problem!
How well does this product help with sweating?
Hi, has anyone used this as I am looking for a good product but I don’t know how well this will work?
Start your review of Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid - 1.6 oz!
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
I'm a real sweater and this has actually got it pretty much under control. I usually leave sweat rings on everything I wear but not anymore! A suggestion is to offer scents that aren't all sweet. It is considerably more pricey than other deodorant/antiperspirant but look what it can do.
Mia A.
Boulder, CO
Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid - 1.6 oz uploaded by Mia A.
I don’t know I think works really well but I prefer the dove clinical! I love the smell but I have white in my clothes so I don’t know if. I really like it
Tami S.
Glastonbury, CT
Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid - 1.6 oz uploaded by Tami S.
As I make sure to work out regularly- jogging, yoga, strength training, elliptical and the like, I definitely don't want to advertise this by unnecessary odor! I went in search for something strong, yet fresh and feminine smelling, NOT a strong perfume or noticeable cover up scent. I spied the 'clinical strength' on the CVS shelf and thought I'd give it a whirl. The directions say to apply it once at night, which I do after showering. It keeps me fresh and pretty odorless throughout most heavy workouts. Some may find the strength irritating to the skin, but I got used to it pretty fast. Now I can't live without it. I'm not sure if that's a good thing, but I'm seriously pleased with the results. Definitely recommmend! Secret Clinical Strength Advanced Solid Powder Protection Scent Secret® Clinical Strength Powder Protection Invisible Solid Deodorant #mygymbag #NewYearSameFaves
Amy B.
Chelsea, AL
This deodorant works really well. It keeps you dry all day. And it is for people who sweat really bad.
Susan L.
Gastonia, NC
This deodorant has changed my life this spring!!! I don't think that I'll need to use it year round, but it keeps me smelling fresh all day, and you can wear black with it and sleeveless!!! Amazing!!!
Adelle C.
Jersey City, NJ
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this stuff and I swear by it. I suffered from sweat issues and tried everything. Secret Clinical is a savior
Audri S.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid - 1.6 oz uploaded by Audri S.
Purchased at: Walmart
The Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid Powder was a nice change from my regular deodorant. It had a very appealing smell, and kept me dry most of the day. I sweat a lot and normally soak through my shirts. The only downside is that it didn’t last all day. It wore of after 6 hours and I had to reapply. I would definitely recommend this.
Lissette R.
Orlando, FL
Secret Clinical Strength Soft Solid - 1.6 oz uploaded by Lissette R.
This product is great. I exercise a lot and that’s why I need this kind of protection. I personally have the “stress response” and I love this scent. It smells really clean and protects me again sweating !!!
Michelle L.
Constable, NY
I love You my Secret! <3 My favorite for #happypits. It leaves no residue and stops sweat in its spot! I wouldn’t change a thing! As effective as the expensive ones but easier on the wallet. I recommend this to everyone! Thank you [product:secret-clinical-strength-soft-solid-powder-protection-deodorant,-16-oz] 🥰
Jennifer A.
Las Vegas, NV
Great at keeping you dry especially when you need it most during your day. I love the soft powder scent and would recommend this to anyone who has heavy perspiration for sure. I would buy again however have found cheaper competitive brands that give just as great protection against sweat and savings that everyone can always use more of!