BY SECRET

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Find Antiperspirant And Deodorant at Target.com! Secret Clinical smooth solid with Olay Beauty skin conditioners to help condition the skin. ; With Olay Beauty Skin Conditioners to help condition the skin; 48 Hour Odor Protection with odor fighting capsules for a fresh scent that lasts; 100% Confidence Guaranteed; Helps Stop Odor Before It Starts; Clinical Wetness Protection; Stress Sweat Protection; All Day Fresh Scent; Gentle On Skin Gender: Female.

Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant with Olay Skin Conditioners
Buy on Amazon
Nikki D.
Fairlawn, OH
Secret Clinical Strength works great for me. Before I caved and spent the money on such an expensive product, I tried men's deodorant, thinking that might help. It didn't. My mom suggested Secret Clinical, and she let me have one of her boxes (purchases in bulk from Sam's). It worked, so I went out and bought my own and have been using it for years! The price is worth it!
Michelle J.
Las Vegas, NV
I sweat at work .... really sweat. I need a strong-as-you-can-get type of deodorant. This does fairy well. I have not had an odor problem but I have had some wetness. I have not noticed and smoothing of my underarm area as the Olay part promises but I will take odor protection any day. There is a gritty feel as you put it on. I am not sure what ingredient does this and it can feel a little harsh on newly shaved skin.
Adrienne S.
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this for years and I love it! This deodorant is long lasting. I actually put this on each night immediately after my shower...and that is it! I do not reapply in the morning and I ride my bike 3 miles to work. Not a stench. I swear! I even receive compliments on how "fresh smelling" I am despite riding my bike to work. My only complaint is that the conditioners really stick to your skin, so I have to pay particular attention to clean that area in the shower.
Logann P.
I struggle so much with stress sweat. I have tried the spray deodorants, the regular strength, and everything in between. This product allows me to sweat and it smell good. I know that sounds strange but it reassures me that the product works. They come in so many varieties but I enjoy that it has olay in the product.
Lindsey J.
Nashville, TN
Secret Clinical Strength is my go-to deo brand and I typically get the Light & Fresh Smooth Solid, but wanted to try something new with this Olay Beauty Skin Conditioners. I do think it is more moisturizing on my skin (my skin appears less dry), but I miss the smell of the Light & Fresh variety.
Jessica B.
Canton, GA
After having some bo onset from changing hormones, I was frantically searching for a new deo bc mine wasn't cutting it. I picked this up at target & it's done the trick whereas the others weren't. I haven't tried any other brands clinical strength, though. I will say I wish I could find a more natural alternative to it, and it leaves a very thick residue on my armpits.
Shermin A.
This is the only deodorant that works for me. It keeps my underarms really moisturized as well because of the Olay skin conditioners. It doesn't transfer on to my clothes like some other solid deodorants tend to. Definitely repurchasing this over and over again.
Eva F.
North Branch, MI
This is a great product because it's also uses all the best parts about Dove deodorant leave your skin smooth doesn't sting and it's not an overpowering odor not sure about the price it's okay maybe if you had a coupon you could find it at a better price
Dreama A.
Hilo, HI
Love this! It smells good, not overpowering and I feel dry and fresh all day. I bought 2 on clearance at Target for $4.89 each. They last a fairly long time. I just bought clinical strength stress response so I can give that one a try. Definitely would buy again.
Kristen E.
Purchased the clinical strength Secret solid antiperspirant and deodorant a while ago with a coupon that I got and have been hooked ever since! Great scent that does not dull over the course of the day and antiperspirant that lasts through work and a rough workout at the gym! Will continue buying every time I run low!