Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stress Response

BY SECRET

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odour. Secret Clinical* has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant. It absorbs odour while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical* antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Clinically proven extra-effective wetness protection

• Does this really control stress sweat all day (18-24 hour...3 Answers
  • Does anyone no if there is any stronger deodorant than th...3 Answers
  • I'm trying to find a good deodorant that lasts all day an...3 Answers
Emily d.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best stick deodorant I’ve found for keeping sweat at bay. However, if you’re really sweaty like me, it’s not enough and my underarms are still soaked five minutes in. I would rather use a spray. The smell is not very pleasant which is unfortunate because this type only comes in that one scent. If stick deodorants work for you, this would probably be fine. Just know there are better (and worse) out there.
Mari S.
I use this deodorant because I’ve always had issues with sweating underneath my armpits a lot since I was young. Nothing worked for me, I used to use Mitchum deodorant during the time they had a gel deodorant where I had to hold my arms up to let it fully dry. I started using Secret about 8 years ago and it truly works for me. I do have some concern about how powerful the ingredients are so I’m hoping to switch to a more natural deodorant. I do want to say it helps with smelly and sweaty armpits. I only use it once and day and do have to use a charcoal mask under my armpits about once a week because after I shower I can still smell the deodorant a little even after scrubbing with soap. By detoxing, I’m able to pull out everything so I don’t have that issue anymore. Overall, it does work.
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
It smells good that's about all the good things I can say about it. I have alternated between Secret and another competing brand for years. This last time I bought this Secret Clinical Strength, it didn't work at all. I reapply it on regular days because it doesn't work.
Waste of $, disappointed really since it was one of the only 2 antiperspirants that worked for me.
Sarah G.
Canton, OH
I have struggled with odor thru most of my teens and so now that I’m in my mid-twenties I figured I should do something about it. This stuff is amazing and lasts forever. After using it for a while, it’ll still work even when you don’t put it on. Compared to what I used to use, Old Spice, this stuff is amazing and I’ll never need to look for a new deodorant.
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Secret clinical strength is a fantastic deodorant. This particular scent is very clean and pleasant. I am a person who does sweat a lot, so this product stands up to the challenge. I like how easy it is to use, you just give it a few clicks, and you control the desired amount you need. The packaging is nice, and the product is not a bad price for the quality. I would definitely recommend to those who sweat a lot, and need to tackle those unpleasant underarm odors.
Lulu G.
Fort Worth, TX
So back story first. I’m a mother of three and i have the birth control that is put in your arm. After I had my third child and that birth control I’ve noticed that i had bad B.O. (probably from my jacked up hormones) I have never in my life had such horrific smell come out of my arm pits. I never used to have to wear deodorant (but i did) and i don’t sweat! So when i found this deodorant I said wow my B.O could be from stress (3 kids, full time student/sub teacher) so i purchased it and THANK THE LORD it’s a life saver! I don’t smell anymore! Before this, i would have to put deodorant on three times a day to cover the smell coming off! I put this on at night before bed and then again once in the morning and i am good to go for the day!!! Would recommend!!!!! It saved me the embarrassment of feeling like i smelled like bad BO all the time! Now i feel confident and even my husband says I smell a lot better now!
Chelsea P.
Pittsburgh
This is my favorite secret clinical strength deodorant buy far. The sent in this stress reliever is so nice! And i don’t know about you ladies but sometimes the cotton scents and lavender scent make me smell even worse! TMI but yes you will love this one cause i know i do!!!
Brittany D.
Freedom, NY
I’m one of those sweaters that sweats when I think about sweating, so having that protection all day is needed. I am constantly working around people and on my feet all day, so my deodorant has to be reliable and lasting. This one is definitely both of those things!
Jessica M.
Valparaiso , IN
My job can be very physical at times and I work ten hour days. I wear this at work now because my regular deodorant was not keeping me fresh or dry anymore. It’s been fabulous!
Brielle M.
Maple heights , OH
Literally the best ever. I lived in Florida for almost a year and let me tell you . This was heaven sent!!!! It withstood the heat & sweat . I could spend a whole day in the parks hot and sweaty and deodorant would still be as if I just applied it !!!! Great small and extremely long lasting . It is double the price of your regular deodorant but worth every penny . You don’t have to constantly apply or worry at all!!! Absolutely love this
Ayde A.
North Las Vegas, NV
I'm trying to find a good deodorant that lasts all day and does not irritate my skin. I found that the original secret one makes my under arms dark and itchy. Does this do the same?
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Does this really control stress sweat all day (18-24 hours) and does it leave any marks on clothing?
Bessan A.
Tampa, Florida
Does anyone no if there is any stronger deodorant than this I mean it's great and all only for the ppl that have a little bit more sweat than usual ??
Jackeline A.
Sweat Stress protection? have anyone tried this? I know Secret Clinical Strength is a good deodorant, but I want to know a out this sweat proof?
Shannon K.
Harvest, AL
I've heard good things about this deodorant's ability to help control/minimize sweat? But what about odor control? I do sweat a little more than the average person, but I've found that my issue lies more with body odor. Most deodorant stop smelling nice around midday for me. As you can imagine, it is SUPER embarrassing when you realize you no longer smell like Fresh Linen. How well does this deodorant help control/minimize body odor?