Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stress Response

BY SECRET #83 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odour. Secret Clinical* has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant. It absorbs odour while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical* antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Clinically proven extra-effective wetness protection

• Does this really control stress sweat all day (18-24 hour...3 Answers
  • Does anyone no if there is any stronger deodorant than th...3 Answers
  • I'm trying to find a good deodorant that lasts all day an...3 Answers
Desiree A.
Garden Grove
To begin, I have hyperhydrosis which is an excess sweating problem. For me, it affects my hands, feet and underarms. This was on of the first deodorants I found that truly helped my sweating. I recommend the SMOOTH SOLID for this deodorant if you over sweat. The gel and more liquid formulas do not work as great. Finally, I love the smell of this product. It had a clean kinda manly smell if that’s what you like - I do.

My only issue with the product is the higher price for a smaller size. This product is smaller than most regular deodorants, but is the same size as most clinical strength deodorants. The product runs for ~$12 which is very pricey for a deodorant/antiperspirant that does not stop sweating completely.
Audrey Z.
Orange, CA
Babes that’s what this one’s for you it smells amazing and leaves my armpits soft and fresh it’s usually on sale and comes in a twin pack. Definitely is one I’d recommend a try if you sweat a lot and is wonderful in the summertime
Rachel M.
Supposedly, this deodorant did something that the other clinical deodorants didn't do. I didn't notice anything different. I didn't care for the scent either. I also suffer from health issues, which cause sweating. Before trying clinical strength, my clothing would have sweat stains. Luckily, those days are gone. I smell fresh all day and I am no longer covered in sweat.
Mey S.
I personally love the Secret clear gel deodorants, the only thing I like to switch up is the scent. They don’t leave marks on your clothes and all smell amazing! I’ve most recently been using the clinical strength version and I love it. I would definitely buy it again and also recommend it.
Maddie L.
Saint Charles, MO
I have this deodorant in the soft solid stress response. During the summer I swear like crazy and this deodorant works the best but that does not mean that it works 100%. It's very expensive for the amount of product you get. I also find that it's difficult to get a good amount of product out. One click isn't enough yet two is slightly too much. I don't know if I'll buy again.
melinda g.
Hamlet, IN
It smells good that's about all the good things I can say about it. I have alternated between Secret and another competing brand for years. This last time I bought this Secret Clinical Strength, it didn't work at all. I reapply it on regular days because it doesn't work.
Waste of $, disappointed really since it was one of the only 2 antiperspirants that worked for me.
Mikaela D.
West Nyack, NY
I've bought many different scents on the Secret Clinical but this has to be my fav! It not only protects me from stress wetness but heat as well! The scent is a mild citrus scent and goes on with no mess! I recommend this to everyone with wetness issues and just love a good scent!
Sarah G.
North Canton, OH
I have struggled with odor thru most of my teens and so now that I’m in my mid-twenties I figured I should do something about it. This stuff is amazing and lasts forever. After using it for a while, it’ll still work even when you don’t put it on. Compared to what I used to use, Old Spice, this stuff is amazing and I’ll never need to look for a new deodorant.
Linzel S.
Kress, TX
I had struggled from excessive sweating which regular antiperspirants couldn’t fix. Luckily I discovered the Clinical Strength deodorant and honestly it helped so much. I barely sweat and it completely blocks out smells. I never have to worry if my outfits are ‘sweat proof’ anymore. Plus I love the smell of this deodorant!! Its definitely worth the try!
AZALI J.
Houston
This deodorant is absolutely wonderful. A few swipes of this in the morning will have you set for the day! It does take away the odor that your sweat may produce if you are stressed and has a lovely scent. This is the only deodorant I have used for months and it has never failed me, and I live in an extremely hot climate. Make sure you do not over apply the product because it will not work as effectively. Because it is solid, it will show but the product has a tendency to crumble up under the armpits and leave a white cast on the insides of my clothes. However, those are not huge inconveniences to me and this is my absolute favorite deodorant - so I give the product 5 stars.
Ashley D.
WEST SALEM, WI
Does this really control stress sweat all day (18-24 hours) and does it leave any marks on clothing?
Ayde A.
N Las Vegas, NV
I'm trying to find a good deodorant that lasts all day and does not irritate my skin. I found that the original secret one makes my under arms dark and itchy. Does this do the same?
Bessan A.
Tampa, Florida
Does anyone no if there is any stronger deodorant than this I mean it's great and all only for the ppl that have a little bit more sweat than usual ??
Jackeline A.
Sweat Stress protection? have anyone tried this? I know Secret Clinical Strength is a good deodorant, but I want to know a out this sweat proof?
Elizabeth R.
Canada
I have been searching for a good antiperspirant for years, I guess, because no matter what I do, I always end up with sweat stains. I've been using this at night (I often sweat from stress) with lady's speed stick during the day, which has considerably reduced the sweating, but I still have sweat stains nearly every day. I've tried various types of Secret (which usually do nothing for me) and many Lady's Speed Sticks and Avon antiperspirants. I am also allergic to any relatively strong scents, so that also causes problems. Help!