BY SECRET #53 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odour. Secret Clinical* has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant. It absorbs odour while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical* antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *Clinically proven extra-effective wetness protection

• Does this really control stress sweat all day (18-24 hours) and d...1 Answers
  • Does anyone no if there is any stronger deodorant than this I mea...3 Answers
  • I'm trying to find a good deodorant that lasts all day and does n...3 Answers
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
Secret clinical strength is a fantastic deodorant. This particular scent is very clean and pleasant. I am a person who does sweat a lot, so this product stands up to the challenge. I like how easy it is to use, you just give it a few clicks, and you control the desired amount you need. The packaging is nice, and the product is not a bad price for the quality. I would definitely recommend to those who sweat a lot, and need to tackle those unpleasant underarm odors.
Chelsea P.
This is my favorite secret clinical strength deodorant buy far. The sent in this stress reliever is so nice! And i don’t know about you ladies but sometimes the cotton scents and lavender scent make me smell even worse! TMI but yes you will love this one cause i know i do!!!
Rachel M.
I've been having a lot of issues with deodorant lately. I've been super sweaty, but don't like any strong perfumes in my deodorant. I especially dislike floral scents. I usually use men's deodorant because they don't have any "lilac berry passion" or whatever other scents there are. But for the past month my "48 hour protection" men's deodorant wasn't lasting even a day! I scoured amazon for a new choice. Kinda skeptical because I can't smell any through the internet. I ended up with this product. I got it in invisible solid because I think gel leaves me sticky and wet for a bit. It went on smooth, and the scent was really fresh and not overbearing. This is actually for "stress response" sweat, which is something I've never heard of, but was super interested in learning about. And tada! Two exams and two presentations in one day led to multiple anxiety attacks and I didn't smell like I rolled in a guys locker room!
The only negative I'd have to say is that it really isn't "invisible" as it did leave white residue. But I'll take it if I stop smelling awful. Love this product!
Pam C.
Pflugerville, TX
My go to deodorant for the hot summers in Texas. You can’t avoid sweating out here and this keeps me smelling great. Doesn’t leave white marks on my clothes or make me feel sticky. I would definitely recommend this
Michaela S.
Ocala, FL
So I have bought a million different types of deodorants and nothing ever seemed to control the sweat and smell my underarms have... so PIT STAINS was always happening and so bad I would have to throw away my shirts because the smell wouldn't get out.. I grabbed this and said what the heck might as well try it.. I got it since it said it was for stress which I have tons of with school work and 2 kids lol so when I first started to use it noticed immediately how my pits stayed dry and smelled nice for once... I was so happy to finally have a deodorant to work for me.. the only thing I will say is if you go to sleep and put it on before ( which I usually do because they say it helps it sink into your pores better) and I sometimes sleep with my arms up and if you do the deodorant will dry never hard and in little balls and it is very uncomfortable and painful but I mean if you don't keep your arms up then this product is a MUST! Lol
Jacqueline S.
Dallas, TX
I've used so many deodorants that I couldn't name them all if I tried. I thought just having a good smelling deodorant would be good enough for me and it's not. I found myself starting to smell sweaty four or five hours after putting on other deodorants. I am a nervous sweater and an active person so I can get pretty smelly sometimes. I bought this deodorant on a whim. I saw it was clinical strength and it smelled nice, so it was good enough for me. I absolutely love this deodorant! I can wear this all day/night long and not be worried about smelling like b.o. The only down side to this is the dial sometimes give me too much or too little deodorant
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
This is my favorite deodorant of all time! (I love all of the Clinical Strength scents, this one just happens to be my favorite scent). I stress sweat a LOT & I swear by this product. This is probably the BEST deodorant for women, it's the only brand that keeps me sweat-free and fresh all day long. It's a bit pricey but I'll pay the money for a good product. Nothing tops this.
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
Use this deodorant everyday. I put it on before bed and after shower. Works great. Also it smells like Juicy Fruit gum! I love the smell. Keeps that pestering sweat away Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stress Response
Makaela P.
I absolutely love this! I can put this on in the morning before I go out for the day and this holds me all day long, even when I worked outside all summer at the zoo. I would definitely recommend and will be purchasing more! This works! It's kind of pricey but there are coupons for it or wait for a sale! Try it!
Jessica J.
I am a person that tends to sweat a lot, especially when my nerves get going. This deodorant helps to keep me dry and it smells really good. It doesn't rub off on my clothes or leave residue. Some other deodorants tend to cause irritation and make me itch but this line doesn't cause this issue for me. Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Stress Response
Bessan A.
Tampa, Florida
Does anyone no if there is any stronger deodorant than this I mean it's great and all only for the ppl that have a little bit more sweat than usual ??
Ayde A.
Las vegas , NV
I'm trying to find a good deodorant that lasts all day and does not irritate my skin. I found that the original secret one makes my under arms dark and itchy. Does this do the same?
Elizabeth R.
I have been searching for a good antiperspirant for years, I guess, because no matter what I do, I always end up with sweat stains. I've been using this at night (I often sweat from stress) with lady's speed stick during the day, which has considerably reduced the sweating, but I still have sweat stains nearly every day. I've tried various types of Secret (which usually do nothing for me) and many Lady's Speed Sticks and Avon antiperspirants. I am also allergic to any relatively strong scents, so that also causes problems. Help!
Triana U.
Tecate, CA
I love the smell of this one
Ainsley K.
S Milwaukee, WI
I would actually start wearing the Secret clinical strength during the day as well. After using this product for a few years, I have seen s great difference in sweat marks and sweating in general. There is a lot of varieties and smells that you can choose from. I believe there is a non scented on.