Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Sport Fresh uploaded by Corina P.

BY SECRET #49 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Did you know heat, activity, and stress can all cause you to sweat, and that stress sweat smells WORSE than other kinds of sweat? Stress sweat comes from a different gland—causing more bacteria and more odor. Secret Clinical Strength has Adapts & Responds technology that gives you 4X protection from stress sweat*. It absorbs odor while releasing scent, to keep you smelling clean and feeling dry. Enjoy all-day coverage with Secret Clinical Strength antiperspirant/deodorant – incredible protection, no matter what the day may bring. *versus the wetness protection required of an ordinary antiperspirant

Buy on Amazon
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
After starting puberty being a teen was very hard. I sweat excessively. So much so that when I would get out of the shower an hour later my shirts would be wet about 2 and 1/2 in down from my armpits and only be getting worse. The minute I would put my shirt on there was obvious wetness on the shirt. If I wore white it would go see through and over time the under arms would stain yellow. If I wore a dark blue or worse grey everyone could see as they would look black where wet.
Even my school performance was suffering because I couldnt raise my hand. My aunt had to have silicone injections to block some of her sweat glands but we were too poor to even consider that.
THEN at about the age of 15 or 16 this clinical deodorant craze started. I was very pessimistic as I had tried them all before to no avail.
The first time I used it it made a huge difference and by day two I wasn't sweaty at all.
Now after all these years my body is exactly the same and if I run out and use my boyfriends anti perspirent for a couple days it happens again. Its a medical condition that I will always have. But I actually get to forget about it and live a normal life as long as I use this. I can skip a day of showering and still not sweat one drop there. After one or two more days of that it would start not smelling so fresh but I'm still not sweating. I shower daily though so I was just testing its quality then.
I think it's amazing how it can stop someone like me from sweating completely for over 24 hours until my next shower. This means that I am never sweaty and I'm definitely never worried about ruining my clothes or having wet underarms at any point in time.
It literally saved my sanity and happiness. I can live with confidence now and if it can work for me after all these years it can work for anyone.
My boyfriend thinks it can't be good to block those sweat glands, because that's how it works, but you are still sweating everywhere else that it doesn't bother your body temperature at all.
I would never use another deodorant. It doesn't matter if you use gel (my least favorite and least effective), solid or soft solid (my personal favorite) they are all amazing and all stop me from sweating so you can't go wrong.
they also smell so good but have unscented options as well. This brand is usually the easiest to find and most cost effective of the clinical deodorants so this is the one I use most but seriously i couldnt recommend it more. You wont be dissapointed. Its a deodorant miracle. Especially for people like me.
Janeigne N.
Before receiving this product I was worried if it would smell as Good as I was hoping and if it would help protect against sweat. It defiantly does! For starters this product smells amazing! When I first smelled it I just couldn't resist I shoved it into everyone's face and made them smell it to ! Lol. With the smell being so amazing I was really hoping the product would work as good as it says. I put it on right away. With some deodorants that I have used in the past I have had the issue with it smelling good in the container but not good one; but this one smelt even better on!
Ellyn H.
I am a heavy sweater. I constantly have wet pits...it is like a man and it's disgusting. This deodorant works amazing. I put one click on at night after I shower, and then one click in the morning. It smells good and lasts during the humid summer days, even when I run outside.

I know deodorant isn't the best thing for you, but I hate wet pits and I love this so much.
Madison B.
Tacoma, WA
This deodorant is the bomb dot com foreal. It’s a little on the pricey side for deodorant but still works wonders so it’s completely worth the money. I usually get the fresh scent or unscented. Both work perfectly.
Nicole Z.
My favorite thing about the clinical strength line is that it smells soooo good! Its smooth on the skin. Its a little on the thicker side but it feels nice. You definitely feel protected with it on. I got mine at Target. Pretty affordable
Vivian S.
Laredo, TX
Yo necesito usar clinical para que pueda controlarme la sudoracion y el mal olor, pero este no cumple con ninguna de las dos cosas que promete por lo menos en mi no funciona.
Mhadrja H.
Jeffersonvlle, IN
I love all the Secret Clinical Strength deodorants but this one happens to be one of my favorites. I have overacted sweat glands and I sweat without moving too much so I need a deodorant that helps combat the sweet and this does the job. I would definitely recommend this deodorant.
LAUREN H.
Syracuse, NY
I stress a lot and my work office doesn't have a/c this smells amazing and works really well. I prefer the smooth solid as it is creamy and doesn't feel harsh on skin. I highly recommend.
Alexandria O.
Louisville, KY
I play a lot of sports and sweat a lot, so I need a deodorant that will be able to keep up with my lifestyle. I found this on a whim as it was on sale at my local walmart. I thought I would give it a chance, and I'm so glad I did. I hate getting sweat spots under my arm because they are very embarrassing, however, this deodorant prevents that from even happening. The scent is great, but not too strong, and I don't notice this leaving nasty residue on my clothes (even the black ones). The twin pack made this a steal for me! I would definitely recommend this to someone with high perspiration!
Skyler E.
Rockville, MD
Regular deodorant just doesn't cut it for me, but the Secret Clinical Strength Deodorant does a great job of keeping me smelling fresh all day, through even my toughest workouts and on the hottest and most humid days. It is a little pricey for the small size of the sticks, and I can't always find the bigger size at nearby stores, but even the small sticks typically last quite a while.