Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Ooh-La-La Lavender

BY SECRET

Skin Soothing Conditioners to help minimize irritation 48 Hour Odor Protection with odor fighting capsules for a fresh scent that lasts 100% Confidence Guaranteed Helps Stop Odor Before It Starts Clinical Wetness Protection Stress Sweat Protection All...

Alicia B.
Alicia B.
I've tried out so many types of deodorants, but none compare to this one. Sprays do nothing for me, gels are too sticky, and I could never find a solid stick that actually worked. I came across this at Walmart a few years ago and am glad that I picked it up. I don't sweat much, but when I do it's not pleasant. This is the only deodorant I've found that keeps me smelling fresh all day. It goes on smoothly and I don't have to worry about smelling at all. The only con is that it will get on shirts easily because it is white and creamy. I would definitely recommend this if you are having trouble finding a deodorant that will last.
Payton H.
Payton H.
Fort Wayne, IN
This is one fabulous deodorant. I mean it works wonders. You can barely see any residue or markings from the deodorant and don't have to apply it multiple times a day - just once and you're good to go. I bought this at Meijer. This is also available online or other grocery stores. This is very effective, it works for well for covering up body odor. I would buy this again in a heart beat.
Alexandra P.
Alexandra P.
This is my absolute favorite deodorant. I do not and will not buy any other brand or scent because nothing compares. I'm a waitress so I am running around constantly and this will last a 9 hour shift no problem. The lavender scent is so lovely and you get bursts of it throughout the day. It is on the expensive side in my opinion but absolutely worth it. I highly recommend!
Norene C.
Norene C.
This doesn't smell like true lavender. It does have a somewhat pleasant floral herbal scent. Like most of the clinical strength deodorants I've tried, this one causes a mild rash under my arms. Too much concentrated aluminum ingredient, I suppose. That's what is supposed to prevent perspiration. Will stick to regular strength and apply more often.
Rissela G.
Rissela G.
Santa Barbara, CA
The twin pack is a great deal. I enjoy using the clinical strength for extra protection (I tend to sweat a lot in the armpit department). I have tried other deodorants but so far this is the only one I trust. I will always buy this product, no other one like it. Good price and good job doing its job.
Vickie V.
Vickie V.
Four Oaks, NC
Love it! This does a great job and goes on like silk. I use it daily. Only complaint is the package is never close to full and it is pricey. I wait until I see it featured on my ibotta app to catch a price break. The price won't stop me from using it, but I will shop around to save a couple dollars
Tam L.
Tam L.
Garden Grove
Beaver Creek and deodorant makes my poop smell like a flower blossom I never knew my armpit sweat smell so fresh until I purchase this deodorant I change my life forever I never had to be able to get never ever knowingly fun of me for my armpit smelling in the locker room
Amber L.
Amber L.
Pensacola, FL
I sweat a lot naturally. I was never able to find a deodorant to control the wetness and odor to my expectations until I found this product. Now I don't use anything else. I love that I can pick and choose from a nice variety of scents and I'm not stuck to a prescription.
Jacqueline G.
Jacqueline G.
Austin, TX
I got this as a sample in a pack of Secret deodorant from bjs wholesale store. This stuff is amazing!! I don't have a perspirant problem but I just love how well it worked no stickyness no residue and no funky smells!! Definitely five stars! And would tot recommend
Jade W.
Jade W.
I think this product works pretty well and it is great for on the go. Do to it nice small compact design. And I mostly use this before I go into pe class. And I guess u can say it's pretty effective. Over all it's a pretty good product exscepically for on the go.