Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
jaqueline o.
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
I really loved this product it was great on the skin and smell amazingly great I would totally recommend this to all you lady's looking for a new deodorant this is wonderful
Terri P.
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
Secret Clinical Strength is fantastic. It keeps underarms dry and odor-free for up to forty-eight hours. It has a very pleasant fragrance and dries clear. I received a sample for review, all opinions remain my own.
Rosalee R.
Rosalee R.
Port Hope, ON
Secret clinical strength stress response works amazing! Didn't think it would work any better than a normal antiperspirant, but it actually works better. It didn't leave white marks and I was odor and wetness free. I used it to go to my husband's Christmas party and was worry free the whole night. #Bestof2015
heather b.
heather b.
Fredericton , NB
I got to try the Secret Clinical invisible solid. It worked well in keeping me dry but I found it left white residue on my clothing. I would not buy it again for that reason
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Smithland, KY
Dec. 16, 2015, 12:05 p.m.
Review for: Clinical Strength Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent .5 oz
This really works. I sweat a lot it seems like and was so tired of seeing it through my clothes. I was really happy to see this product do such a good job!
Nayarith S.
Nayarith S.
This is my new favorite antiperspirant/deodorant. I found it at the store the other day. I sweat alot and begin to not feel fresh because I work in childcare and am chasing after kids all day. I discovered that this keeps me feeling and smelling fresh. The smell fearlessly fresh is definitely fearlessly fresh.
SHEETAL V.
SHEETAL V.
Hghlnds Ranch, CO
No funky Biz!
I had tried so many from other brands and secret itself but this one has become my favorite because it delivers the protection it advertises and also stays clean on the garment I wear, be it black or some other color! There are hormonal changes which lead to underarm stinks in ladies after 20-25 of age. But this product changes the game entirely for me and I don't have to worry after even a lot of physical activity for 12 hours! It is not waxy and so unlike other gel products in the market and washes off easily in shower.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I usually just purchase this product alone, but recently I came across a set that had a small thing of clinical strength deodorant, a full size of secret outlast deodorant, and a full size bottle of play body wash for only $10 so I started buying it instead! The small bottle lasts me awhile, it goes on clear and doesn't leave white residue! I bought the "completely clean" scent and it smells amazing! I'd recommend this product to anyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Megan J.
Megan J.
Secret has already been a favorite product of mine. However, this Secret Clear Gel stress response is AMAZING! I stopped used gel deodorants a few years back. It started to feel totally sticky and I could NOT stand it. I was really skeptical when I got the chance to try this one out. Very happy with it! No more sticky underarms, has a good scent and lasts longer than I expected so I'm not running around reapplying all day long.
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
morinville, AB
Love this product ! It smells great works great and doesn't leave any white marks! The fact that it was designed to be activated at night to take advantage of your body's natural temperature variations is super cool! Highly recommend!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?