BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
jaqueline o.
jaqueline o.
El Paso, TX
I really loved this product it was great on the skin and smell amazingly great I would totally recommend this to all you lady's looking for a new deodorant this is wonderful
Terri P.
Terri P.
Savannah, GA
Secret Clinical Strength is fantastic. It keeps underarms dry and odor-free for up to forty-eight hours. It has a very pleasant fragrance and dries clear. I received a sample for review, all opinions remain my own.
Keisha A.
Keisha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Love secret deodorants weather it's the clear gel, spray or solid love all & my 8 yr old uses it also. It keeps me smelling fresh and dry throughout the day.
Nohelia N.
Nohelia N.
De todos los clinical! este es el peor no cubre como otras barras es mas que esta clinicamente medicadas para la transpiración, e quedo con el secret sencillo que si me aporta la seguridad que requiero en lo que a desodorante se refiere...
Nayarith S.
Nayarith S.
This is my new favorite antiperspirant/deodorant. I found it at the store the other day. I sweat alot and begin to not feel fresh because I work in childcare and am chasing after kids all day. I discovered that this keeps me feeling and smelling fresh. The smell fearlessly fresh is definitely fearlessly fresh.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
It is very difficult for me to find a good anti-perspirant and for me the secret clinical strength invisible solid works wonders it's a very affordable and works well with my pH balance I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has problems with perspiration great quality for such a great bargain.
Ashon B.
Ashon B.
I love this deodorant! I have tried many but this is a stand out. My favorite smell is Paris.
Elsie R.
Elsie R.
Davenport, FL
This is a very nice deodorant. It's very effective and it leaves me smelling fresh all day and it has a really nice scent that isn't overwhelming.

I received this deodorant free for testing purposes.
libby P.
libby P.
Love this product by far the best deodrant I've used stays fresh all day. Last thru almost anything also great for working out and staying fresh while doing so.
Em B.
Em B.
This is literally the best deodorant I've tried. It's a clear gel that doesn't show and it helps me not sweat so much.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?