BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
BEST deodorant ever!! It was recommended to me when I rushed my Freshman year in college and have been using it ever since. It works incredibly well when you go into super nerve-wracking situations such as an interview or audition. And you can get it practically anywhere. Bonus: They have them in travel sizes too!
simone v.
simone v.
Ouvi falar bastante dos desodorantes Clínica. Talvez eu possua uma possibilidade de experiência e poder para minha opinião.  Dou 5 estrelas já por ser da Clinical.  Sei que deve ser ótimo!  Vai entrar na minha lista de desejos co certeza!
shereen s.
shereen s.
Yay yay yay yay ;; really love it total care with natural breath sensation in everyday start 💖💖💖✌✌✌✌
Âÿà l.
Âÿà l.
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Angela B.
Angela B.
Grand Island, NE
This is the only deodorant I use. It is a family curse to "pit out" and have stinky pits but ever since I started using Secret Clinical Strenght this issue has been a thing of the past. If you have issues in this department don't hesitate on trying this product out. It is worth every penny and I will never use any other deodorant! Ps my husband sometimes steels a stick for himself as I stock up when they are on sale and I have coupons!
Wayna V.
Wayna V.
Smells fresh antiperspirant. Keeps you smelling fresh all day. Great scent. It is a paste which sometimes rubs kn clothes specially on dark ones. Great price. Nourishes and moiturizes skin in armpits. Clinical strength works different.
hanna y.
hanna y.
The secret clinical strength formulas are so great, because they don't let you sweat. Here are times where it's essential that you stay dry, and I can always count on this. Even when I'm stressed and rushing, I'm still dry under my arms.
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati
This was a pretty expensive deodorant compared to other ones but I didn't notice any difference. It is supposed to be really strong, but I just thought it performed like normal, cheaper deodorants. I will not be repurchasing because it just didn't seem worth the extra money.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Canada
If you want to not sweat at all (we're talking not even a droplet), then this is the anti-perspirant for you.
shirley g.
shirley g.
miami springs
solo para decirque son  muy bueno varias personas de mi familia lo utilisamos te mantienen seca y duracion larga
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?