BY SECRET #10 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love these deodorant. This is my go to summer deodorant. I rarely sweat with it and smells great! It’s expensive and small but it’s worth it I usually get mine when it’s on a deal at target.
Erin S.
I love this clinical strength deoderant. It works very well and really stops me from sweating. Even in 85 degree humid weather it still works
Opal M.
South Euclid, OH
This product works okay, smells nice, but does not do a significant job at reducing underarm wetness. But compared to other antiperspirants, this does an okay job.
Jessica M.
Ashtabula, OH
I have bought this before and it does not work for me I still Sweat There is no smell but it does not stop me from sweating at all and that's why I thought it was supposed to do
Sonja N.
Lake Linden, MI
I definitely loved this product i tend to sweat alot and this helped alot with that. Smells great and lasts all day.
Toni M.
I have been using this for years I like how smooth it goes on it doesn’t leave any white marks on your clothes and it smells really good always has a good price on it till I was suggested to anybody
nansi g.
Secret. The only deodorant that doesn't make me break out nor itch after using it for several hours. Stay fresh for a long periods of time.
Jacklyn P.
I rely on this product to keep my pits under control. Before this product came out I was using drysol which was eating away at my pits. Secret has saved my life, pits, and budget!
Chantel B.
I like this product. I like how it is a sold stick and not a gel or cream. It smells good and works. I am always on the run. I love this product because when I workout I do not have to worry about smelling bad. I recommend this product. It costs more than a regular deodorant, but it is worth the price.
Ashley L.
One of my favorite deodorants. It smells very good. And it's very light on the skin. It helps the sweat not get onto your clothes.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?