BY SECRET #4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Chaimae E.
Chaimae E.
Asti
This is the best deodorant I’ve had ever used in my hole life! It’s so fresh and smells so good 😊 I recommend it for everyone who is looking for the best deodorant. You will never change it, it doesn’t stay on clothes
Karen C.
Karen C.
San Antonio
This is the best deodorant that I have used by Secret! It really protects you and leaves you feeling fresh. I use this everyday, and I do not have to re-apply throughout the day. I usually purchase this at Walmart and would highly recommend this to anyone else that is looking for a good deodorant. You get what you pay for!
Dara M.
Dara M.
New York
This product took some time to start fully working, but once it kicked in it was amazing! Even after a shower it still works. I might try a different scent, as I wasn't a huge fan of this one, but the overall product works amazing. I would definitely buy again!
Emily M.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Save your money and wear nothing haha because these do not work. I have tried these 3 times when I was super active and knew I would be sweating like crazy and they didn't do anything that regular deodorant didn't do, I will NOT buy these again and I genuinely feel like it's just regular deodorant with a fancier label and runs about $7 so you're essentially paying $4 more dollars for something that doesn't work.
Alexa M.
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
I want to like this but I just can't. I've been using this everyday for a week now and every time I wear it my armpits itch like crazy all day long! I've never had this problem with a deodorant before. I give it two stars because It does keep my pits from sweating and smelling BUT I cannot keep using it with the itch it causes me. Sadly throwing it out and trying a different brand.
Sara G.
Sara G.
I am a SUPER sweaty person and this deodorant has become my best friend. For me, this has worked better than the prescription antiperspirants I'd been using. It also smells much more effective than Secret's "invisible solid" or "soft solid" formulas.
shaymae d.
shaymae d.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍 thanks for all .
Anna V.
Anna V.
Perfect deodorant for me & this hot Chicago weather... long lasting & great smell.
Pierce H.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
This deodorant truly lasts you all day and sometimes longer! I love the scent especially and how good I smell even if I forget to put in perfume. The only thing I don't like about it is that it does leave a white cast on most of my black clothes but i find that if you wear it and let it set in for a bit not as much of it gets on the shirts
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
Worked great for a while until it didnt. The product stopped working for me after I had my daughter. Love the scents but need to find another long lasting strong deodorant.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?