BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Emily M.
Gillett
I just started using this product and I won’t use anything else now. Tried other products and nothing else compared. Had a bit of odor that wouldn’t go away and this helped take care of it. Definitely worth a try.
Jena B.
I like this deodorant and the smell is good to however I do not feel like it lasted all day like it should have.
Sage H.
Roanoke
I like this deodorant it has a nice feeling and doesn’t get sticky but for me there sometimes is white leftover on my shirt.
Maliyah M.
Buena Park
honestly this started working for me but then throughout the day i would have to put some more on , and also it made me break out . but just because it didn’t work for me doesn’t mean it work for your liking (: z
Estefani Bruna S.
Billerica, MA
I have allergic and this is one of the few deodorants that does not irritate my skin. He is wonderful....
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
I absolutely love this product. I’ve been using it for the last two months and it works great. I live in Florida and the majority of the time it’s so hot and humid. With other deodorants I’ve had to reapply throughout the day. I can put this product on in the morning and can go all day and not have to worry about my underarms. Would definitely recommend this product.
The best antiperspirant/deodorant for sweating and odor, especially stress sweat, and I've tried many. I can apply this one day, and if I shower and forget to apply it the next day it feels like it's still working - it's that strong. I use the unscented and it works great without knocking me out with a sweet smell.
T C.
Love this deodorant! It is great at controlling a sweaty and smelly armpit, without any worries throughout the whole day. Just put it on in the evening.  Can get it at Walmart, and often can find a coupon for the product.
Jennifer P.
Kingston, ON
I didn't feel this worked as well as I was expecting it to. It still left some dampness and also leaves awful white marks, I would say it works a little better but not to the extent I was expecting it to work
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
my daughter is still very young but, she is currently going through puberty and her body is all over the place.  She uses this deodorant because well, it's necessary now. lol. but while other brands didn't hold up, this clinic strength works great!
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?