Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Delia D.
Delia D.
I love this deodorant !I stress a lot which makes me sweat and only from the arm pit area I hate that! My major problem is always my arm pits.. I never stay clean and fresh smelling. Which makes me feel uncomfortable and shy as well as embarrassed.. It all changed until I tried secret clinical strength stress response. It has been a life saver for me. No more ODORS and I can strut with confidence this deodorant really works!
I tried the Secret Clinical protection and it feels smooth --I love it! I did a comparison with it and with Women's Degree Clinical protection and found that Women's degree is thicker than Secret's clinical protection and lasts a lot longer.

However, i also love Secret Clinical protection. :)
Annie F.
Annie F.
Fairfax, VA
Here's a new love of mine: Secret Clinical Strength Stress Sweat. No joke either. It's been one of my new loves this month. I've always been very picky about my deodorant. I've used Secret Invisible Solid, Dove, and some random brand. I used Secret for a long time since that's what everyone uses and it works. I used Dove because the cucumber scent seemed 'cool' and the packaging was pretty. I actually brought a pack of four from Costco and I never used the rest after I used that first one. I used that random brand because I was in middle school and I didn't want to stink during physical education class.

Through these years I've come up with a few criteria that I have to have for my deodorant:

A) It has to smell good. This smell is going to be lingering around you all day. You're going to be smelling it if you do any sort of exercise where you have to raise your arms. You're going to smell it on the armpits of your shirts. Your significant other is going to smell it if they put their head on your shoulder. It also needs to be good enough that you don't get sick of it. A stick of deodorant lasts a long time. If you get sick of it within a week you're just going to waste your money. The smell should not be overpowering either. Clean scents are the best.
B) It has to leave the least amount of residue behind as possible. You know how at the end of the day your deodorant leaves a sticky/waxy residue behind under your arms? It's such a pain to scrub off in the shower. Why can't deodorant just dissolve with soap? Apparently not. It doesn't work that way.
C) This is a given, but it needs to actually work. Sometimes I run from class, to work, straight to dance practice. I can't have my deodorant wearing off halfway through work. Even worse, during dance practice. The thing has to have lasting power. It also has to work during the summer months when it's humid as hell and you're sweating like crazy.

Of the three brands I've used Secret is my favorite. I've been using the Secret Invisible Solid for a few years now, but I absolutely hate the scent. I'm not sure which one I have, but it's too sweet and after awhile it just smells like cough medicine. It leaves a white residue behind on the underarms of my shirts (which is so annoying). It also leaves a sticky/waxy residue that is impossible to get off in the shower without some vigorous scrubbing. I feel like I'm super exfoliating daily, but it blocks sweat like no other. It works well and that's why I've kept using it for so long.

However, Influenster sent me Secret's new Clinical Strength Stress Response in Citrus with my Sweetheart Voxbox. I don't think I necessarily needed clinical strength deodorant. I also didn't think that I would like the citrus scent under my arms. It's quite strong if you sniff it in the container. This worst thing ever is to have a citrus scent bursting from under my armpits, but I went ahead and tried it.

I actually love it. It's not because I got it for free, but I'm seriously loving it (as in I'm going to switch to this line for the rest of my life until something better comes along). I've grown to love the citrus scent. It's more refreshing and now as sweet once you have it on. It's not invasive, it doesn't leave crappy residue on my clothing. I don't have as much of a residue film under my arms when I shower. Best of all it works. It really works. I might not need the extra clinical strength, but it's reassuring to have it just in case I run into a problem where I'm really stinking it up!

According to Secret, stress sweat can smell worse than regular body oder. Thus, this formula has special stuff to combat stress sweat to keep you smelling great even in stressful situations. So, why not? Have that extra level of protection for those nerve wracking situations like... a first date.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Mcallen, TX
Okay seriously girls.... we all have those days when it seems like our deodorant just ISN'T WORKING!! All you wanna do is go home and shower.... but since I started using this product.... I am happy to say that I haven't had one of those days. This is perfect if you find yourself going in and outside all day or just have a really busy schedule.... I Totally recommend this product!
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Greensburg, PA
Smells amazing and really works! I don't buy any other kind other than secret clinical strength brands!
Juan D.
Juan D.
Newington, CT
This is hard-working stuff.. Great product!
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
I use this daily and I never have to second guess if it will last the whole day. It makes me feel fresh and clean. Never sweaty or smelly
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
North Richland Hills, TX
I have been using Secret since I was 13. I love the Clinical. It has the same great scent as the regular Secret, but lasts much longer.
I never really needed the protection until after I had my son last year. My body chemistry seemed to change and suddenly I was in need of the protection. I love that this is available and I don't have to hassle with a prescription.
Kayla P.
Kayla P.
Gainesville, FL
Goes on clear and stays clear. Keeps me sweat free for about 5 hours. Wish it lasted longer. I think it works better than the normal secret products
Vicki S.
Vicki S.
Stuart, FL
Secret Clinical really works great! I was skeptical at first due to the price but since I am a big sweater then I gave it a go. I love the scents it comes in and it really does keep me dry and smelling fresh.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?