Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Dec. 30, 2015, 1:56 a.m.
Review for: Clinical Strength Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent .5 oz
Got this because I was having odor issues and honestly worked worse than normal ones
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This deodorant didn't work well for my body at all and I might be allergic to it because it gave me a rash. But that just might be me.
Mickayla F.
Mickayla F.
Dec. 18, 2015, 10:05 a.m.
I hate this product. It was a mess of white goo and it didn't even smell good. Will not buy ever again.
jacqueline c.
jacqueline c.
I am a fan of the secret clinical deodorants, however this one always left a horrible smell after sweating for any reason. A smell that I never had, so it was some type of chemical reaction to the deodorant, I tried 2 different deodorants of the same scent and the same thing, I even had my sister try it and it happened to her. I would not buy it. try the original scents.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Minneapolis, MN
I completely didn't like this product at all. I tried so hard to make it work but it really didn't do it's job. I sweat an unnecessary amount throughout the day and was recommended to give this product a try, it really didn't last long and felt like my regular $7 deodorant. The price for this isn't at all cheap. Don't recommend.
Brittany F.
Brittany F.
Hartford City, IN
This deodorant leaves horrible white stains on clothing that never fully goes away. Plus it doesn't even work. I sweat less using men's deodorant
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
Iron River, WI
Not impressed. It doesn't work like it says. Builds up in the creases of your armpit, and is to expensive for it not to work! 👎🏻
Grace S.
Grace S.
Andover, MA
Smells very bad. Clumps into the creases of your armpits and pills. Not impresed
Beauty E.
Beauty E.
This did not work for me I must prefer the dove scent and the lasting power of that! I also hate how this goes on so wet.
Noemi G.
Noemi G.
Elizabethtown, NC
Product gustp me, not not let me feel good aroma and the smell of my sweat, it does not last long and the truth never'll buy
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?