BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Rhonda J.
Moncton, NB
I got a full size sample of this once and I had to throw it out after 3 days use! My armpits were so red and raw looking from it!
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Save your money and wear nothing haha because these do not work. I have tried these 3 times when I was super active and knew I would be sweating like crazy and they didn't do anything that regular deodorant didn't do, I will NOT buy these again and I genuinely feel like it's just regular deodorant with a fancier label and runs about $7 so you're essentially paying $4 more dollars for something that doesn't work.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I love this product so much it smells so amazing easy to use application for every day target Lasvegas Nevada 89011 it doesn't get on my clothes my favorite product yes I recommend this to everyone satisfied
patrisha r.
Mentone, CA
I really do not like the clinical strength deodorant I feel like it does not work up to its standards and it's very high-priced for it not to work I feel like it made me sweat more when I usually am not an armpit sweater
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Call me stinky or something lol but I bought this as it is labeled as clinical strength and it did nothing for me. I had to turn back to men deodorant. I bought a couple of these during different time periods to give them a try and in the middle of the day they just didn't hold up. Maybe it's just me but i was disappointed in this deodorant and I will NOT be repurchasing considering that they are kind of pricey compared to their regular deodorant.
Lindsay D.
Fall river, MA
I had high hopes for this deodorant but it did nothing for me! It didnt help my sweat at all nor did it stop me from under arm odor it was like I didnt put anything on .I don't recommend this at all.
Brenna Z.
This product was somewhat helpful in reducing underarm moisturizer but I found out the hard way that I am allergic to an ingredient in it because it gave me a horrible rash. The first time I tried this product was in the summer when I was working a full time job and was always on my feet and getting underarm moisture. I then continued using it as I moved into a dorm with no air conditioning. I figured the rash was due to the constant heat and moisture but once I stopped using this deodorant (and was put on a prescription topical due to the severity of the rash/burn), everything cleared up. This past summer for a second time I thought to try the product again since my usual deodorant wasn't working well. I did have the same job but was working fewer hours, and I was in an air conditioned house! On a regular day in the air conditioning, this product again irritated my skin. I live in Omaha, NE and wore this product to the CWS baseball games and NOPE. Never again. The excess moisture irritated my skin more and I am saying goodbye to this product FOR GOOD.
Nohelia N.
De todos los clinical! este es el peor no cubre como otras barras es mas que esta clinicamente medicadas para la transpiración, e quedo con el secret sencillo que si me aporta la seguridad que requiero en lo que a desodorante se refiere...
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This deodorant didn't work well for my body at all and I might be allergic to it because it gave me a rash. But that just might be me.
Laura L.
Minneapolis , MN
I completely didn't like this product at all. I tried so hard to make it work but it really didn't do it's job. I sweat an unnecessary amount throughout the day and was recommended to give this product a try, it really didn't last long and felt like my regular $7 deodorant. The price for this isn't at all cheap. Don't recommend.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?