BY SECRET

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Save your money and wear nothing haha because these do not work. I have tried these 3 times when I was super active and knew I would be sweating like crazy and they didn't do anything that regular deodorant didn't do, I will NOT buy these again and I genuinely feel like it's just regular deodorant with a fancier label and runs about $7 so you're essentially paying $4 more dollars for something that doesn't work.
Alexis H.
When I was younger I had an underarm swear issue. I spent a LOT of money on these special deodorants, this happens to be one of them. It did not help my issue at all, still had underarm sweat rings unfortunately.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I had high hopes for this deodorant but it did nothing for me! It didnt help my sweat at all nor did it stop me from under arm odor it was like I didnt put anything on .I don't recommend this at all.
Patrisha R.
Mentone, CA
I really do not like the clinical strength deodorant I feel like it does not work up to its standards and it's very high-priced for it not to work I feel like it made me sweat more when I usually am not an armpit sweater
Nicole L.
Iron river , WI
Not impressed. It doesn't work like it says. Builds up in the creases of your armpit, and is to expensive for it not to work! 👎🏻
Laura L.
Minneapolis , MN
I completely didn't like this product at all. I tried so hard to make it work but it really didn't do it's job. I sweat an unnecessary amount throughout the day and was recommended to give this product a try, it really didn't last long and felt like my regular $7 deodorant. The price for this isn't at all cheap. Don't recommend.
Valeria C.
San Antonio, TX
Its not something i would recommend for sensitive skin... i used this and i itched for days not only that its too strong and stains clothing
Amber S.
Mooresville, NC
I was excited to try this deodorant but it was shirt lived. It wore off hours before other brands I've tried. The scent didn't last long and it seemed to dry my skin out instead of helping.
Christina B.
Louisburg, NC
Although it's a bit pricey it works awesome! It's worth the $$ when it works as well as it does. This product keeps you feeling fresh all day long!
Ashley S.
I have tried this and oh no.. It does not work for me... Minutes later I have sweat on my shirt so then I have to change into something else.. Not buying again.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?

Walmart