BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
Lindsay D.
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I had high hopes for this deodorant but it did nothing for me! It didnt help my sweat at all nor did it stop me from under arm odor it was like I didnt put anything on .I don't recommend this at all.
Brenna Z.
Brenna Z.
This product was somewhat helpful in reducing underarm moisturizer but I found out the hard way that I am allergic to an ingredient in it because it gave me a horrible rash. The first time I tried this product was in the summer when I was working a full time job and was always on my feet and getting underarm moisture. I then continued using it as I moved into a dorm with no air conditioning. I figured the rash was due to the constant heat and moisture but once I stopped using this deodorant (and was put on a prescription topical due to the severity of the rash/burn), everything cleared up. This past summer for a second time I thought to try the product again since my usual deodorant wasn't working well. I did have the same job but was working fewer hours, and I was in an air conditioned house! On a regular day in the air conditioning, this product again irritated my skin. I live in Omaha, NE and wore this product to the CWS baseball games and NOPE. Never again. The excess moisture irritated my skin more and I am saying goodbye to this product FOR GOOD.
Nohelia N.
Nohelia N.
De todos los clinical! este es el peor no cubre como otras barras es mas que esta clinicamente medicadas para la transpiración, e quedo con el secret sencillo que si me aporta la seguridad que requiero en lo que a desodorante se refiere...
ELISA R.
ELISA R.
Lehigh Acres, FL
This deodorant didn't work well for my body at all and I might be allergic to it because it gave me a rash. But that just might be me.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Minneapolis, MN
I completely didn't like this product at all. I tried so hard to make it work but it really didn't do it's job. I sweat an unnecessary amount throughout the day and was recommended to give this product a try, it really didn't last long and felt like my regular $7 deodorant. The price for this isn't at all cheap. Don't recommend.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
these only made my issue worse. and it was too strong and burnt my underarm area. it made me sweatier. i guess just wasnt the right product for me. its an okay price but did nothing good for me.
Mikayla  F.
Mikayla F.
North Canton , OH
I have very sensitive skin this made my underarms break out. Smells great just won't recommend for those with very sensitive skin.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
When I was younger I had an underarm swear issue. I spent a LOT of money on these special deodorants, this happens to be one of them. It did not help my issue at all, still had underarm sweat rings unfortunately.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I sweat a lot for no reason so I'm always looking for a great deodorant and this one was awful. It actually seemed to amplify my sweating and create a very unpleasant smell. I was severely disappointed :(
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
I am still looking for that deodorant that keeps me dry but does not stain my clothes. This didn't work for me. I really thought it would. Disappointed.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?