BY SECRET #4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Chaimae E.
Chaimae E.
Asti
This is the best deodorant I’ve had ever used in my hole life! It’s so fresh and smells so good 😊 I recommend it for everyone who is looking for the best deodorant. You will never change it, it doesn’t stay on clothes
Karen C.
Karen C.
San Antonio
This is the best deodorant that I have used by Secret! It really protects you and leaves you feeling fresh. I use this everyday, and I do not have to re-apply throughout the day. I usually purchase this at Walmart and would highly recommend this to anyone else that is looking for a good deodorant. You get what you pay for!
Sara G.
Sara G.
I am a SUPER sweaty person and this deodorant has become my best friend. For me, this has worked better than the prescription antiperspirants I'd been using. It also smells much more effective than Secret's "invisible solid" or "soft solid" formulas.
shaymae d.
shaymae d.
meknes
perfect 💜💜!!! i like it and i really want to make i review to this product in my youtube channel and in my instagram👏👏👏😍😍😍😍😍 thanks for all .
Anna V.
Anna V.
Perfect deodorant for me & this hot Chicago weather... long lasting & great smell.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Blacksburg
The very best in deodorants! I've always stress sweated and this leaves me confident. I work closely with customers and don't want to smell and I don't have to worry while I'm wearing this. Very affordable at Walmart too!
Danielle K.
Danielle K.
Annandale
I got this in a subscription box in a mini size. There are a few different fragrances. I like them as I do long shifts and do perspire a lot as I am on my feet. Therefore I want a Deodorant that can kept me feeling clean and fresh, which this one does. Doesn't irritate my skin and glides on well. Recommend it
Daniella H.
Daniella H.
This product is the best. I love that the are partnering with a cause that uplifts women. This deodorant lasts all day. Even when I work out. I love the scent too.
Ashley P.
Ashley P.
Hanover
After many years of trying different types of deodorant i have found this one to be my favorite! Smells so good, last way longer than most deodorants ( even smells good after working out) and comes out smooth.
Nou S.
Nou S.
En tarf
"This antiperspirant passed the test today. I was in a broken-down car on a rural road in Alabama today. In 95 degree heat. For 90 minutes. Hot as I got, this antiperspirant held me together. My underarms still smell shower-fresh. As this is my regular daily antiperspirant, I can tell you it has held up in court, in my office when the a/c goes out, driving my truck with no a/c, under synthetic fabrics...and I never fear wearing sleeveless or strapless with this product
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?