BY SECRET #96 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Quinn R.
I love the clinical strength deodorant because it’s made for people who sweat profusely. I stress sweat and this is the only deodorant that keeps my perspiration under control. Way worth the price and I buy it all the time.
Julia H.
Franklin
LOVE! Super effective, I never feel underarm sweat when I’m wearing it. I love that it’s clinical strength, you can tell!
Heather S.
Newton
Definitely does what it’s suppose to. My daughter uses this and it works great and lasts all day during her softball tournaments!
Jessica Q.
Dallas
This deodorant is the only deodorant that works for me. I swear excessively and when I watched an ad on tv about this deodorant I had to try it out and it works! It prevents me from sweating as much. It is a bit pricey but it gets the job done!
Phylesha C.
Tacoma, WA
I used to buy whatever cheap deodorant I could find on sale, but was tired or reapplying all day. I bought clinical strength and I seriously won't go back to the regular kind! It lasts all day long even with a workout at the beginning of my morning I only have to put it on once a day!
Make-up t.
new york
I’ve always had an issue finding an antiperspirant that worked for me
That didn’t smell like chemical and didn’t make
My underarm dark. I use this everyday in the summer and i continue to buy this because it works! It’s so worth the price and you can find them at any pharmacy
Brandy I.
Oak Ridge, NC
I love this deodorant.. It helps control your body odor. I have been using this for over a year now and continue to use this as it just does not wear off during the day.
Michele G.
I only use this deodorant. Sometimes I use a different scent. It wears all day and sometimes for days. Good price and easy to find.
Logann P.
Beats all the other clinical strength deodorants because I could sweat as much as I want and somehow the scent never wears off! It is a bit pricier but it is totally worth the extra money! Big difference from regular deodorant.
Amanda L.
I love Secret Clinical Strength! When I know that I am going to be wearing any of my really nice clothes or when I know that I am going to be doing a lot of lifting and lugging I wear this so that I do not have to worry about ruining my clothing with unsightly sweat marks.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?

back