BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
Âÿà l.
Âÿà l.
lot El Bassatine centre jema old aabdoune khouribga
Hello I love this product so much nice, I like your company very much wanted to review your product on my  channel,I can help you promote your products by reviewing them in order to convince and encourage people to buy the product from the Internet, while helping the company promote products and the company's continuity in production and initiative
Angela B.
Angela B.
Grand Island, NE
This is the only deodorant I use. It is a family curse to "pit out" and have stinky pits but ever since I started using Secret Clinical Strenght this issue has been a thing of the past. If you have issues in this department don't hesitate on trying this product out. It is worth every penny and I will never use any other deodorant! Ps my husband sometimes steels a stick for himself as I stock up when they are on sale and I have coupons!
hanna y.
hanna y.
The secret clinical strength formulas are so great, because they don't let you sweat. Here are times where it's essential that you stay dry, and I can always count on this. Even when I'm stressed and rushing, I'm still dry under my arms.
Victoria R.
Victoria R.
Canada
If you want to not sweat at all (we're talking not even a droplet), then this is the anti-perspirant for you.
shirley g.
shirley g.
miami springs
solo para decirque son  muy bueno varias personas de mi familia lo utilisamos te mantienen seca y duracion larga
Emily K.
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the ONLY deodorant that I can use that works for me. Other deodorants are not strong enough for me! I have always loved Secret and know that they have whats works compared to other brands. I never have to reapply when using this brand and I stay dry for a long time!
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Royal, AR
This is the absolute only antiperspirant/deodorant that works for me. I don't sweat through it, and it doesn't smell weird.
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
I have tried almost every deodorant known to us females and I always find myself buying Secret deodorant. I'm a person that struggles with finding a deodorant that lasts all day for me. When I found out about this new Clinical Strength, I was so excited to try it. The scent smells so good but isn't that noticeable. It definitely kept all the unwanted odor away, especially in summer when I sweat the most. I definitely recommend this one. It has become regular routine in using this deodorant.
Ashley K.
Ashley K.
Clermont
The only thing that (I feel) keeps me from smelling funky. Slides on smooth. Doesn't irritate my skin. Leaves me smelling and feeling fresh all day.
Christina G.
Christina G.
Ponte Vedra, FL
I love this deodorant. It is a little more expensive than other deodorants, but this one is seriously the best! I live in hot Florida, and this really helps. It smells good, makes my arm pits soft, and is great! Highly recommended!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?