Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Kim T.
Kim T.
Biloxi, MS
I received this product a couple of months ago for free from Vocalpoint. I really like it. I haven't had any problems even when it was so hot and muggy outside. If I have any complaint, it's that it is hard to wash off in the shower.
Sunny H.
Sunny H.
Zionsville, IN
I have tried many Deodorants, many of them just don't stay with me through out my active day. But the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response is much different in that it continues to keep me smelling fresh. Love, love, love it!
Leah P.
Leah P.
Erlanger, KY
Secret Clinical provides long term protection and keeps me feeling confident all day. The product is a little pricey compared to other deodorants but is well worth the price for knowing you will be fresh all day no matter what you do.
Lizabeth T.
Lizabeth T.
West Islip, NY
This is a deodorant that O can wear all day an into the evening and not have any worries about being smelly at all. I sweat a lot normally, so this is a lifesaver.....
Kennedy S.
Kennedy S.
I recently tried this deodorant and it quickly became one of my favorites. I was in loved with the light and fresh scent. It lasted all day and I could smell it while moving around throughout the day. I even had to scrub it to get it off in the shower. It was an amazing deodorant, a little pricey though, and I will definitely repurchase.
Erin B.
Erin B.
Recently purchased a travel size and just finished it, i love it. really withstood my everyday activities.
Shannon P.
Shannon P.
Jonesboro, AR
I suffer from hyperhydrosis that causes my hands to sweat profusely. I use this product on my hands 2-3 times per week and it keeps my hands completely dry!
Alexis P.
Alexis P.
Mount Hermon, KY
Love this product. A little expensive but you can find coupons & it's worth the price. Really great product with lots of scent options.
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Fairless Hills, PA
After I had my last son who is 4 months old now I got put on the nuva ring and ever since my deodorant wasn't working at all. I was previously a religious dove user! I even tried my fiancés deodorant figuring he works outside on sewer lines all day and it works for him it should be great for me. nope I was wrong. then I tried this and voilà its magic in a bottle/stick. it works great. I will for now on only use this and they have so many different scents to choose from which all smell good.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
I love the clinical strength line of secret. I feel like it lasts a lot longer than their regular lines. the scents smell so good too!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?