BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Buy on Walgreens*
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've gotten a few sample sized secret clinical strength deodorants and I must say they work when you begin to perspire or when you get nervous. I don't need deodorant on a normal basis for the odor, as I just have none, unless I get really freaked out or nervous then I start the sweating and stinking. Of course you don't know when this fun stuff will hit so this clinical strength deodorant works great for that. I very highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who perspires a lot or gets the nervous sweats.
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Save your money and wear nothing haha because these do not work. I have tried these 3 times when I was super active and knew I would be sweating like crazy and they didn't do anything that regular deodorant didn't do, I will NOT buy these again and I genuinely feel like it's just regular deodorant with a fancier label and runs about $7 so you're essentially paying $4 more dollars for something that doesn't work.
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
I love this stuff. I definitely sweat more than anyone I know and this is the only thing I've found that keeps me dry. I've tried a bunch of different "clinical strength" deodorants, but this is by far, my favorite. I can wear all my favorite cute shirts that fit close to the arm without an issue. This stuff even keeps me dry during workouts. I haven't had an issue with washing it off but it seems waterproof. I've only gone swimming once with it, but it worked. I live in the desert and it gets HOT here so this has truly been a godsend. Will keep buying.
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
I used to be a dedicated Secret deodorant user but I am sad to say that their change in formula has left my skin with extremely bad allergic reactions. I have tried several of their clinical strength deodorants over the years and I never used to get a reaction unto, recently then added in fragrance to their frangrance free products and started using harsher chemicals. Sadly, my skin was in pain after a few uses and I can no longer wear it. Take caution if you have sensitive skin!
Leah M.
Portland, OR
Love my secret clinical strength deoderant! I used to have to use mens deoderant because I sweat sooo much and had stinky pits! I switched to secret clinical strength and my armpits are dry and fresh all day long! I can even go overnight and not have to reapply the next day.  Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh ScentSecret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
I want to like this but I just can't. I've been using this everyday for a week now and every time I wear it my armpits itch like crazy all day long! I've never had this problem with a deodorant before. I give it two stars because It does keep my pits from sweating and smelling BUT I cannot keep using it with the itch it causes me. Sadly throwing it out and trying a different brand.
The best antiperspirant/deodorant for sweating and odor, especially stress sweat, and I've tried many. I can apply this one day, and if I shower and forget to apply it the next day it feels like it's still working - it's that strong. I use the unscented and it works great without knocking me out with a sweet smell.
Emily M.
Gillett
I just started using this product and I won’t use anything else now. Tried other products and nothing else compared. Had a bit of odor that wouldn’t go away and this helped take care of it. Definitely worth a try.
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I have always had an issue with hyper perspiration, so I'm really glad to see brands coming out with their own version of Clinical Strength anti perspirants. This retailed for about $6-8, and it is worth it. It lasts me about a month, and that's with me using it every day. Definitely a little more than other deodorants, but if you need the extra strength, this is a good way to go.
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
I absolutely love this product. I’ve been using it for the last two months and it works great. I live in Florida and the majority of the time it’s so hot and humid. With other deodorants I’ve had to reapply throughout the day. I can put this product on in the morning and can go all day and not have to worry about my underarms. Would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?