BY SECRET

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Kimberly C.
Midlothian , TX
LOVE!!!! I have always had a major sweating problem (TMI, I know! lol!) Roll on deodorant never seemed to work for me .So I have always used the aerosol kind, the Arrid stuff and it works a bit, but sometimes I will get wetness and stinkyness even with using that! I rolled this on before heading for a long day at work and first thing I noticed..THE AMAZING SCENT such a yummy fruity scent! I was very skeptical and was worried I would be a wet mess under my arms within the first hour of work, but that was quite the contrary! As soon as I got to work, they sent me on my way to do a long, major project which had to be FINISHED completely by the end of my shift! I was only a half shift that night, So I had exactly 4 hours and 30 minutes to complete it. And after about 3 hrs, I was done! And all while I was working, I got small whiffs of the citrus scent! Compared to the weird, masculine scent I would get from wearing the Arrid deodorant! It was such a refreshing scent to smell at work! I was super stressed about not getting it done in time, and without the deodorant, I'm almost certain I would have been a stinky ,wet mess underneath my arms! Even hours after getting home from work, I was still wetness and smell free and still smelt the citrus scent! As pictured above, My staple for my routine is my purse, my Converse and the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Antiperspirant! I will be no longer buying the aerosol Arrid, My underarms (and shirts) will be thanking this deodorant! No more wetness! Finally have found a roll on deodorant that works!
Rachel P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
I need to use clinical strength otherwise I’ll out-sweat it. While I still out-sweat this by the end of the day, it’s by far the best deodorant on the market. Clinical strength is worth the extra cost, it really does work better.
Stephanie J.
Dallas, TX
I had the opportunity to give Secret's Clinical Strength a try. Now, I have never thought to try them, before, because - hey - I didn't think I had a "clinical" problem with sweat.
I'm a rather normal gal and so I always pictured "clinical" needs as being something - well - medical. You know? Like... someone who you picture as having a legitimate issue with sweating.
But - hey - I'm a team player. I'm always willing to give things a try... especially something that is in the land of health and beauty.

I not only tried it but I keep on using it! What?
Here's the deal. I am a woman who is enjoying the magic of hormone-free menopause and, when I say "magic", I really mean "hell".

On top of that "magic", I also live in Texas. We're currently in the autumnal season which means we dance between temperatures in the 50's and the 90's... in the same day. I've got the outside temperature influence fighting with the interior influence of hot flashes and cold sweats all wrapped in my insane life schedule. While I don't have a medical problem with sweat, I have a life problem called - well - life.

This stuff really keeps up! I don't feel gross when I apply it because it's smooth and dry. I don't feel gross by the end of the day because it stays where it was applied. The scent is very nice, too. I'm a big fan of low or fresh fragrances. I do detest something overly-powerful in that area so it was nice to not open the box and be overpowered by baby powder. The scent I've got is called "completely clean" and it's like a very light hint of fresh laundry.

Give it a try, yourself. I think you'll be just as pleasantly surprised as I am.
Jenn W.
Carlsbad, NM
I don't know what I would do without Secret Clinical!  This is NOT just deodorant either, it's amazing!  Does everything it is supposed to without leaving deodorant stains on your shirt because it truly does go on clear!  I wear it all day everyday... It's very hot and dry where I live and this deodorant is the bomb... I love the soft fearlessly fresh scent, it's not too overpowering.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
This is the ONLY product of deodorant that works for me. Although it is a little pricey but it's small price if you don't want B.O. I use it everyday, however I have been in a rush and forgot one day and was covered still. I recommend this to anyone that wants to be covered for their pits!
Tara L.
This "Fearlessly Fresh" scent is my favorite out of all the other Secret Clinical Strength deodorants for Women! Also, I cant use any other brand when it comes to clinical strength deodorant! Secret just gets it right with no residue on clothing, no stinky smell later in the day and wet free armpits! However it has to be the "smooth solid", not the invisible solid. There is a huge difference!
Bonnie F.
Port Royal, PA
Clinical strength secret works. No more sweat running down your arms. No embarrassing wet marks and stains on your clothes. No more worrying about odors.  This really works and is very long lasting. I work 16 hour days and am around many demanding people throughout my day, and I no longer worry that I may be offensive due to perspiration. This smells fresh and is a true blessing!
Rini S.
Yes, this is a little pricey, but it is clinical strength. I know plenty of people that sweat a lot, even if they are not doing a physical activity, and they get super embarrassed about their sweat. This deodorant does a great job in containing sweat and keeping you from getting pit stains that can be seen from miles away. Highly recommend if sweating is an actual issue for someone!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this deodorant. It's by far the best stuff that I have ever used. It smells amazing and it lasts all day long. I do have a tendency to sweat, but this really helps to calm that down. It's more expensive than other brands, but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this to others.
Olivia C.
This is by far my favorite deodorant that I have ever tried!!1 I tend to sweat a lot more than a all my friends do so I feel like it isn't normal, but I use this everyday! It is the only thing that does not make me have a sticky underarm. Other deodorants I seem to sweat through but I don't with this!
Sydney L.
Dothan, AL
How does it compare to Degree?
Courtney P.
I had a coupon for this, but when I saw the price I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Should I give it a go?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does it leave the white marks on your clothes?
Amy M.
Madison, WI
Can this be used continuously, or do you need to switch every once in a while so that your body doesn't get too used to it?
Jaye W.
Masontown, PA
Does it leave deodorant lines on clothes?

Walmart