BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
As a woman you go through so many hormonal changes throughout life which can cause you to perspire at some time more than others. With clinical strength deodorant you know you can be as active as you want to me & keep odors away. This is a great product.
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
I've been using this deodorant for a long time. It does a great job of keeping my perspiration under control. I like the formula of it, and it smells fantastic. I don't worry about sweat stains anymore. I would definitely recommend this product.
Doris Del Mar R.
My life would fall apart if I they discontinues this! I obviously use it everyday and every time I can. I love that I can get at any drugstore or any big chain while I'm out for groceries. Its so easy to use and it always smells amazing.
Emily J.
Athens, GA
I tried this a few years ago and did not like it at all. I have sensitive skin and this pretty much burned my underarms. It left a red rash and so I never used it again. Chemicals must be too strong for me. I also didnt enjoy the smells that were offered.
Jany I.
This is a great deodorant dont get me wrong, however I found out that I could only use it for a few months before my body was no longer "Accepting" it and I had to switch to a stronger one. However, this has great coverage that lasts all day. I think it was just my body personally that after every so often I have to switch deodorants.
Sam B.
PORTLAND, OR
I am a sweaty person. A really sweaty person. Oddly enough though, I don’t sweat the most when I’m working out. You know, when it’s acceptable for a person to be soaked to the bone in their own perspiration.

Instead, it’s at auditions and performances, when my anxiety gets amped up. Which is, of course, EXACTLY when I DON’T want to be sweating.

Thanks mother nature.

For a while, I used prescription deodorant, but it got complicated. You were supposed to put it on at night and shower it off in the morning. Except I showered at night, and thus, consequently shaved at night… which ended in painful underarms.

I’ve tried many of the “clinical strength” deodorants out there, even MEN’S ones, but nothing has come close to the new Secret Clinical Strength – Stress Response.

I have a feeling my crazy person hormones have a lot to do with this, but it’s like this deodorant really GETS me. It smells great, but most importantly, it keeps me DRY, which is really important when you’re supposed to be an attractive female in Los Angeles.

This is certainly going to be a staple in my gym bag, and regular bag for that matter, from now own.
Karen C.
This is the best deodorant that I have used by Secret! It really protects you and leaves you feeling fresh. I use this everyday, and I do not have to re-apply throughout the day. I usually purchase this at Walmart and would highly recommend this to anyone else that is looking for a good deodorant. You get what you pay for!
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
I LOVE this deodorant. I live in the south, which means a whole lot of humidity and HEAT. The smell is very clean and fresh. This deodorant absolutely does its job.  You don't have to worry about BO. If you have an issue with excess sweating, this is the product for you! It is on the pricier side but well worth it.
Ashley B.
Sebring, FL
I really suffer in the heat.  I tried Secret Clinical and was skeptical.  I tried it and was relieved.  It went on easily.  The smell was awesome.  I bought this at CVS which has it on sale.  I was very pleased and felt better that I was protected.  This is a product all should try
BEST deodorant ever!! It was recommended to me when I rushed my Freshman year in college and have been using it ever since. It works incredibly well when you go into super nerve-wracking situations such as an interview or audition. And you can get it practically anywhere. Bonus: They have them in travel sizes too!
Amy B.
What is your favorite thing about this product?
linda m.
Absecon, NJ
Does clinical keep you dry?
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Does it chunk up if I use too much?
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Is this product better than dove?
Kylie M.
Does this leave a white residue