BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Daysha S.
Love clinical secret, it is perfect for summer time. It keeps you fresh no matter how hot it is out or how stressed you maybe
Katrina C.
Duluth, GA
I was a bit apprehensive about trying this deodorant as I thought it would be far too strong. It was not too strong at all.
Deirdre S.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this product! Last all day and smell great! I don't have to put more on through out the day like I do other brands!
Melissa B.
Galena, IL
Clinical strength is the way to go. I always smelled like I didn't have enough deodar any on until I used this. I love it!
Jessica s.
I used this before ftor awhile. Let me just say I had no stinky smelly pits! This secret works so good. Love the scents.
Ashlee D.
San Diego, CA
This product keeps me dry all day. I love the smell of it. A little goes a long way. I can work out and stop smell great
Rebecca P.
portsmouth, VA
Best thing I have ever used. The only brand I feel confident wearing. Works way better than anything else I have tried.
Trudi W.
Lithonia, GA
All day fresh and dry. I have a problem with sweating and when I use this product I do not get the sweat funk, love it!
Em B.
This is literally the best deodorant I've tried. It's a clear gel that doesn't show and it helps me not sweat so much.
anahk p.
Dacono, CO
I have been using this product recently and i am in love with it. i struggle with itchy underarms and this has helped.
Amy B.
What is your favorite thing about this product?
linda m.
Absecon, NJ
Does clinical keep you dry?
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Does it chunk up if I use too much?
Kylie M.
Does this leave a white residue
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Is this product better than dove?