BY SECRET #4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Jill H.
Jill H.
This deodorant keeps me smelling great even when its 100 degrees! Clinical strength is a must. Goes on clear so it doesn't get on your shirt.
Debbie  S.
Debbie S.
Fairborn, Ohio
I received a trial size of this deodorant and feel in love. It is the only deodorant that stops me from perspiring so much. it really works!
Chiffon B.
Chiffon B.
Memphis, Tn
I love this product it keeps me smell fresh all day especially in the summer when the weather, be hot and I sweat a lot all year round.....
Stephanie N.
Stephanie N.
Arlington, VA
This is the only antiperspirant that works for me. I am probably going to wax going forward with Moom wax, but this is my go to. The best.
Brooke K.
Brooke K.
Snellville, GA
By far best clinical strength antiperspirant I've used. Smells great and doesn't feel thick and uncomfortable. Smells great all day long!
Lizzy C.
Lizzy C.
I use this daily and I never have to second guess if it will last the whole day. It makes me feel fresh and clean. Never sweaty or smelly
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Plainfield , IL
This is my new go-to deodorant hands down! It's a great product and it actually works. It's great if your active or if your sweat prone.
Amber K.
Amber K.
Lenexa, KS
One of the best available. I love this smell, and the fact that I can wear this when I am mowing the yard and not stink when I come in!
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is a great DEODARANT. I usually stick to ones without aluminum but when I don't use those, I use this! Goes on well. Works great.
Mikayla  F.
Mikayla F.
North Canton, OH
I have very sensitive skin this made my underarms break out. Smells great just won't recommend for those with very sensitive skin.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?