BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
Casey b.
Casey b.
Pikesville, MD
The best deodorant I have ever used. Only need to apply once a day. No odor ever leaks through. This has got to be the most wonderful deodorant I have ever tried. And it smells great!
Kimona W.
Kimona W.
Kissimmee, FL
Only deodorant I use doesn't leave my armpits wet. I use the gel so it goes on clear and doesn't mess up my clothing. Only con is thr amount you get and the price but hey it works.
Denise R.
Denise R.
I have a strong bo sometimes and I definitely turned to this secret Clinical Strength deodorant and would not recommend anything else, love the scent and it keeps me fresh all day
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tested a lot of different deodorants and this product works extremely well. Keeps you dry even in the hottest temperatures and situations. Also smells really fresh and clean.
Katlynn A.
Katlynn A.
Absolutely love this product! It is extremely hot during the summer (especially here in Georgia). Keeps me smelling fresh and keeps my under arms dry all day! Highly recommend!!
Adina W.
Adina W.
I love the clinical strength I feel protected all day. I also love how the smells stays there even when I think I'm going to be really stinky. This always keeps me protected
Maureen M.
Maureen M.
Avondale, AZ
This is one of technology best products ever,I brought it at walmart and love the way it smells and also its cheap not pricey at all,I do love it wrks greatI use it evreyday
Monica M.
Monica M.
Houston , TX
Very good it has good coverage and whenever you go to the gym you have a good feeling that you won't get embarrassed that you have a bad smell or scent left from your sweat
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
This is a wonderful product. Keeps you dry all day! On top of smelling so wonderful. It's priced to sell as well. This is definitely a go to for every day or the beach.
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Living in the south it gets hot no matter what time of the year it is. I love knowing I can be confident that I am protected and dry, no matter how humid it is outside.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?