Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Renae A.
Renae A.
I love this deodorant. It's really light and it NEVER has got on my clothes when I wear it. The only bad thing I can say about it is its size is a bit small for it's price, but still really great.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Coatesville, PA
This is the only deodorant that seems to work for me since all of my cancer treatments. It really does react yo stress well. It's a little pricey as far as deodorant goes but is worth every penny.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
March 29, 2016, 9:34 a.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent - 1.6 oz
This product is great and worth the extra money spent! I have issues with too much perspiration and this product really does work! I've been using it for several years now and will never switch!
Anneliese S.
Anneliese S.
Boise, ID
May 9, 2016, 5:09 p.m.
Review for: Clinical Strength Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent .5 oz
I've been using this stuff for a couple of years now and love it. It lasts a long time and they have some awesome scents. I prefer the 'Light and Fresh' smell. It also doesn't leave any residue.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
these only made my issue worse. and it was too strong and burnt my underarm area. it made me sweatier. i guess just wasnt the right product for me. its an okay price but did nothing good for me.
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
May 18, 2016, 11:35 a.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Advanced Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 Oz
I love secret. my favorite deordent. I love the smell. It is easy to use and apply. I can always find it in the store. I think it is the best product for deordent. It meets my expectations.
Marwa O.
Marwa O.
Staten Island, NY
March 20, 2016, 8:04 a.m.
If you sweat a lot and want to make it stop then it might take a little more then this deodorant. I tried this and it worked at first then stopped. The packaging is too small for the price
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This really has helped perspiration during stressful situations! It almost works better IN stressful situations! I can smell it more at work and it works better at work and smells great!!
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have to use this at night and when I wake up. I sweat so bad and some deodorants wear off and was having to constantly reapply and I struggle with stress sweat and this defiantly helps.
Elaine B.
Elaine B.
Glendora, CA
Best, Best deodorant I have ever used. Keeps me try and smelling fresh all day through work and workouts after work as well. No re-application needed. Highly recommended!!! Get this!!!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?