BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Katheryn G.
Los Angeles, CA
I really wanted to love this product, but it did not help me as much as I had hoped it would. The scent is fantastic and isn't too strong, but the product did not last past a couple of hours before I felt like I needed to reapply. Unfortunately, I have to keep looking for an antiperspirant solution.
Jillian H.
Grand Rapids, MI
Wish this was all that it is cracked up to be. To be honest when I use this I find that I perspire more and need to reapply more often! I like just the original secret powder formula. I wouldn't recommend to others.
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Love this product. Can be kind of pricey but so worth it. It last all day as well as it smells great. It's the same product as those other more expensive clinical strength deodorant. Will buy this product again.
Tiffani V.
Alma, AR
Love this deodorant. Any time I can splurge a few extra dollars I will for this. I usually do one click and apply. Then I keep my arms and let it sort of air dry. For me, this clinical strength lasts all day and I don't have to reapply at all, compared to when I buy any other kind I do!
Meaghan A.
Secret Clinical Strength is my favorite deodorant. I've tried several other products that left a gross film of deodorant on my skin! Once you put this on it feels like you aren't wearing anything. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves deodorant marks on the inside of shirts.
Anne O.
Burke , VA
Look, I'll keep it real with you. I'm a sweaty person. I inherited it from my family. This is my absolute favorite deodorant, it keeps me dry in even the summer and in stressful situations. I totally recommend it.
Megan C.
This product didn't really work for me in keeping me dry throughout the day . The left residue on my clothes whenever I use it (like with other deodorants). For the price of this and the lack of usefulness for me, I would not purchase again. I wasn't that satisfied with this product.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati , OH
This was a pretty expensive deodorant compared to other ones but I didn't notice any difference. It is supposed to be really strong, but I just thought it performed like normal, cheaper deodorants. I will not be repurchasing because it just didn't seem worth the extra money.
Carolyn C.
Auburn, NY
i use this all the time i wish it were a little stronger because with all the meds i have to take it makes me sweat a lot  however i would remind it because it does work the also have nice smells
Melissa Y.
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It works well some days but others it doesn't work. It also says for best results put on before bed like why would I put on deodorant when I go to bed??
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?