BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Liz F.
Liz F.
Alto, MI
This is a wonderful product. Keeps you dry all day! On top of smelling so wonderful. It's priced to sell as well. This is definitely a go to for every day or the beach.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Keithville, LA
I use this product everyday. I love this product very much. I tired different secret deodorant and this one is by far the best one I have tired. The smell Is amazing.
libby P.
libby P.
Love this product by far the best deodrant I've used stays fresh all day. Last thru almost anything also great for working out and staying fresh while doing so.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Arlington, VA
For the freshest, driest feel ever Aecret Clinical is a must have! I especially love the clear gel version because it doesn't leave any residue on clothes.
Edith P.
Edith P.
West Palm Beach, FL
It's the best deodorant I've used, and the only one that works great for me! It is a bit expensive, but worth it. Since it works and keeps me dry all day!
Traci T.
Traci T.
El Reno, OK
This is my all time favorite deodorant. I've used it for years and don't plan on switching. I think it does the best at keeping me dry and smelling fresh.
olivia v.
olivia v.
This smells amazing... smell lasts all day and it doesn't give you armpit stains.... if you want to workout or just hangout its good for anything.
Erica F.
Erica F.
North Olmsted
This is the only deodorant that I will use , it smells wonderful and does its job. It goes on smooth, I never get any marks on my clothing either
shannon K.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
Big fan of this product. I have very sensitive skin so standard deodorant often causes a break out. I haven't had that problem with the clinical.
Luz H.
Luz H.
I like this beacuse it does the job, the only thing that I don't like is that the smell is really strong, so you will smell it for the hole day
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?