BY SECRET #12 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
naf C.
I can't say enough about how much "in love" I am with this deodorant. It has exceeded my expectations. I have tried several other deodorants and they don't prevent me from sweating from my under arms as much as this one does. Not only that, it has an excellent smell to it. Sometimes I have to stop myself from keep smelling the bottle over and over again. It's a little expensive for the amount of deodorant that comes with it but it's worthy. I'd probably buy it again. Recommend it highly.
Nancy W.
McKinney
I am not sure why - but this product does not work well for me. It does the job for the first few weeks of use and then my body develops a tolerance to it and I have to switch to a different product. I am also not a fan of how it feels wet when it goes on. I dont like that texture and prefer more of the traditional stick.
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I will generally wear whatever deodorants I grabbed at the store and even rocked men's deodorant for a solid year. I am a self admitted sweaty betty and always switch it up in search of one that works. I stayed at my sister's last week and she had this. And holy moly, it works! It didn't leave white streaks and survived my daily gym sessions. Learned spending a few extra dollars is worth it!
Erica M.
Best deodorant I have found by far! I purchased this at Target and it was a great value. It is a bit pricier than other deodorants, but it is worth it! It goes on so smooth and it has a great scent. I especially use this if I am going to be exercising, or sometimes at work when I know I may have a stressful day. Highly recommended!
Lily F.
Long Beach, CA
So a couple of weeks ago, I got to hang (literally) with the great folks behind Secret’s newest deodorant- Clinical Strength Stress Response, to put their newest formulation to the test as I participated in a workout that literally defied gravityIt all went down at Aerial Arts in NYC, where I had the chance to learn the silks, swing, and harness, Cirque de Soleil style. Before I got into all of that though, I learned this:

There are three main causes of sweat, with stress sweat smelling the worst, because it comes from a different gland:

1. Sweat caused by heat or movement comes from the Eccrine glands, found all over your body and concentrated in your palms and soles of the feet, made up mostly all from water

2. Stress sweat also comes from the Apocrine glands, larger and concentrated in the underarms, which contains a much higher concentration of nutrients that bacteria feeds off of. More nutrients means more bacteria, and more bacteria causes the worst-smelling odor

- Secret research showed that women actually sweat on average 30 times more when stressed than resting

- New Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response has proprietary technology (BCD molecules) that actually traps and locks away odor to neutralize it and then releases a fresh scent, which is most important when protecting you from stress sweat since simply covering it up with fragrance can make you smell even worse

- Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response is proven 4X more effective at protecting stress-induced underarm wetness than a regular APDO
Kimberly C.
Midlothian, TX
LOVE!!!! I have always had a major sweating problem (TMI, I know! lol!) Roll on deodorant never seemed to work for me .So I have always used the aerosol kind, the Arrid stuff and it works a bit, but sometimes I will get wetness and stinkyness even with using that! I rolled this on before heading for a long day at work and first thing I noticed..THE AMAZING SCENT such a yummy fruity scent! I was very skeptical and was worried I would be a wet mess under my arms within the first hour of work, but that was quite the contrary! As soon as I got to work, they sent me on my way to do a long, major project which had to be FINISHED completely by the end of my shift! I was only a half shift that night, So I had exactly 4 hours and 30 minutes to complete it. And after about 3 hrs, I was done! And all while I was working, I got small whiffs of the citrus scent! Compared to the weird, masculine scent I would get from wearing the Arrid deodorant! It was such a refreshing scent to smell at work! I was super stressed about not getting it done in time, and without the deodorant, I'm almost certain I would have been a stinky ,wet mess underneath my arms! Even hours after getting home from work, I was still wetness and smell free and still smelt the citrus scent! As pictured above, My staple for my routine is my purse, my Converse and the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response Antiperspirant! I will be no longer buying the aerosol Arrid, My underarms (and shirts) will be thanking this deodorant! No more wetness! Finally have found a roll on deodorant that works!
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I received Secret's Clinical Strength in my last VoxBox. I have never thought to try it because I didn't think I had a "clinical" problem with sweat. I don't feel like there was any less sweat but omg the scent lasted all day and I felt fresh all day long.
I'm going to keep buying it for sure. I actually just bought it.
Angela G.
grand island, NE
This is the only deodorant I use. It is a family curse to "pit out" and have stinky pits but ever since I started using Secret Clinical Strenght this issue has been a thing of the past. If you have issues in this department don't hesitate on trying this product out. It is worth every penny and I will never use any other deodorant! Ps my husband sometimes steels a stick for himself as I stock up when they are on sale and I have coupons!
Stephanie J.
Dallas, TX
I had the opportunity to give Secret's Clinical Strength a try. Now, I have never thought to try them, before, because - hey - I didn't think I had a "clinical" problem with sweat.
I'm a rather normal gal and so I always pictured "clinical" needs as being something - well - medical. You know? Like... someone who you picture as having a legitimate issue with sweating.
But - hey - I'm a team player. I'm always willing to give things a try... especially something that is in the land of health and beauty.

I not only tried it but I keep on using it! What?
Here's the deal. I am a woman who is enjoying the magic of hormone-free menopause and, when I say "magic", I really mean "hell".

On top of that "magic", I also live in Texas. We're currently in the autumnal season which means we dance between temperatures in the 50's and the 90's... in the same day. I've got the outside temperature influence fighting with the interior influence of hot flashes and cold sweats all wrapped in my insane life schedule. While I don't have a medical problem with sweat, I have a life problem called - well - life.

This stuff really keeps up! I don't feel gross when I apply it because it's smooth and dry. I don't feel gross by the end of the day because it stays where it was applied. The scent is very nice, too. I'm a big fan of low or fresh fragrances. I do detest something overly-powerful in that area so it was nice to not open the box and be overpowered by baby powder. The scent I've got is called "completely clean" and it's like a very light hint of fresh laundry.

Give it a try, yourself. I think you'll be just as pleasantly surprised as I am.
Jenn W.
Carlsbad, NM
I don't know what I would do without Secret Clinical!  This is NOT just deodorant either, it's amazing!  Does everything it is supposed to without leaving deodorant stains on your shirt because it truly does go on clear!  I wear it all day everyday... It's very hot and dry where I live and this deodorant is the bomb... I love the soft fearlessly fresh scent, it's not too overpowering.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?