Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Secret is the only deodorant that I use! I find that it works really well and it does block odor for me completely. At the end of the day I can still smell that I deodorant still left on. I love this product!
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
Favorite! The sport clinical strength deodorant is the best. It's long lasting, fresh and still has a scent after bathing. For me the price is perfect for the value you receive. I shall continue to purchase.
Julia M.
Julia M.
I sweat a lot for no reason so I'm always looking for a great deodorant and this one was awful. It actually seemed to amplify my sweating and create a very unpleasant smell. I was severely disappointed :(
Indio, CA
I am hard on deodorants plus I live in the Southern California desert. If anyone can a test to the effectiveness of deodorant, I can. This is one deodorant that I don't have to reapply throughout the day.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Oh I love this deodorant! I've always used secret but Ive never used it in a gel form. I'm not sure I will switch back to my old deodorant. This doesn't leave white stains or leave marks In your arm pits
April 6, 2016, 12:07 a.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Advanced Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 Oz
I've been pretty disappointed in this stuff it honestly doesn't block the smell longer than 4 hours which for me with a high energy job and being constantly on the go sucks! I don't recommend this stuff
Alyssa F.
Alyssa F.
For someone with hyperactive hydrosis (overactive sweat glands), this deodorant works WONDERS! It holds up against the sweatiest, hottest of days and I've found that it even stays strong while swimming.
Darian P.
Darian P.
Norton, VA
March 11, 2016, 10:05 a.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent - 1.6 oz
Some deodorants just do not work for me, but anything secret clinical strength works! I've been hooked on it. The price is steep ($12 when other kinds are as low as $3) but it's definitely worth it.
Ariana M.
Ariana M.
Montebello, CA
April 12, 2016, 1:38 p.m.
Review for: Clinical Strength Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent .5 oz
I've always had issues with sweating alot. It was always a struggle in searching for one that would help me sweat less. well after trying this one if definitely made a diffrence and it smells great.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Youngsville, NC
April 28, 2016, 11:28 p.m.
I love this deodorant during the summer time because i do not sweat through my shirt. The downfall is that it gets very costly so I use another type in the secret brand for those not so tough days.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?