BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
This is the ONLY product of deodorant that works for me. Although it is a little pricey but it's small price if you don't want B.O. I use it everyday, however I have been in a rush and forgot one day and was covered still. I recommend this to anyone that wants to be covered for their pits!
Jenn W.
Carlsbad, NM
I don't know what I would do without Secret Clinical!  This is NOT just deodorant either, it's amazing!  Does everything it is supposed to without leaving deodorant stains on your shirt because it truly does go on clear!  I wear it all day everyday... It's very hot and dry where I live and this deodorant is the bomb... I love the soft fearlessly fresh scent, it's not too overpowering.
Bonnie F.
Clinical strength secret works. No more sweat running down your arms. No embarrassing wet marks and stains on your clothes. No more worrying about odors.  This really works and is very long lasting. I work 16 hour days and am around many demanding people throughout my day, and I no longer worry that I may be offensive due to perspiration. This smells fresh and is a true blessing!
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this deodorant. It's by far the best stuff that I have ever used. It smells amazing and it lasts all day long. I do have a tendency to sweat, but this really helps to calm that down. It's more expensive than other brands, but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this to others.
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND
I'm so happy I found this product! I sweat ALL THE TIME and this is the only deodorant I have found that can keep up with me.  Dove tends to fade away after a few hours but this one stays working all day which is nice because I hate being worried about being stinky throughout the day.

It's also nice because I've tried other deodorants that are "long lasting" and they are a pain to try to wash off in the shower.  This one lasts all day but I'm not struggling to wash it off at the end of the day.
Julia L.
Buffalo, NY
I got to try out Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response, thanks to Influenster. It came at the perfect time. My old deodorant was not living up to its standards and I was looking to find a new deodorant. Because I’m an anxious person, I tend to sweat A LOT and it sucks. I often times got wet spots on my shirt and my deodorant wouldn’t last the entire day. This doesn’t happen with Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response.

At first, I wasn’t too found of the scent (called “Serene Citrus”). I really didn’t like my armpits smelling like a citrus fruit. But the scent grew on me and I actually like it more than the typical powder fresh scents. It’s unique and though this is embarrassing to admit, I’ve caught myself smelling it.

The protection of the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response lasts until my next shower. I would used to have to apply my deodorant at least twice a day to make sure it protected me, but not anymore. I also enjoy that you don’t have to put a lot on for it to protect you from stress sweat.

The only con I have about this product is the size of the product. My old deodorant was larger and thus probably lasted longer. This is only a minor complaint though and wouldn’t stop me from buying this again.

This product costs between $7.99 and $9.99 and is sold at drugstores, retail stores and grocery stores.
Crystal F.
I was searching for a new, better deodorant and when I found a coupon for this I decided to try it I love the scent of this! I sweat alot under my pits and this is one of the very very deodorants that kept me dry and fresh all day! Even though it's more expensive, I will continue to buy this product. If you're searching for an amazing new deodorant then this is what you need to try!
Olivia C.
This is by far my favorite deodorant that I have ever tried!!1 I tend to sweat a lot more than a all my friends do so I feel like it isn't normal, but I use this everyday! It is the only thing that does not make me have a sticky underarm. Other deodorants I seem to sweat through but I don't with this!
Amber S.
Eugene, OR
When I got his in the Voxbox, I was skeptical. I've been using the same old brand for ages, because it worked, and didn't leave that horrible white film on all of my clothes. When I got the box, this was the first thing I tried, and I must say, I'm very happy with how well it's working.

I was skeptical because it was a white deodorant, and in the past, I've had a huge issue with deodorant marks. This stuff is invisible when I put it on. It helps that it's a controlled amount that gets released at a time, much like a clear deodorant (Another big plus in my book).

The next thing I noticed was the scent. It's awesome. It's perfect for summer, because it's got this citrus scent, but it's nice and light, so it's not going to overpower any other scent you may wear. It's also long lasting. Just ask my nephew. He's two, and really liked how it smelled, so he decided to rub it all over his body. He smelled awesome for 2-3 days after the incident. Also good to know that there are no adverse effects with the gentle skin of little kids.

The only downside I can find with this product is the price. It's a bit more than I'm willing to spend on deodorant. $9.99 is a bit much for it, even though the product is all that and a bag of chips, I would like to see it drop to $6 before I started buying it on a regular basis.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?