BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...2 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Jacqueline L.
I have tried almost every deodorant known to us females and I always find myself buying Secret deodorant. I'm a person that struggles with finding a deodorant that lasts all day for me. When I found out about this new Clinical Strength, I was so excited to try it. The scent smells so good but isn't that noticeable. It definitely kept all the unwanted odor away, especially in summer when I sweat the most. I definitely recommend this one. It has become regular routine in using this deodorant.
Kirsten M.
Cambridge , MD
I think the best part about this product is that it is clear, as opposed to other cream deodorants. You can never see that you are wearing it. Additionally, when I find myself sweating, the product really begins to work and I smell fresh rather than gross. I would definitely recommend this product. Just be sure to let it dry before putting a tight shirt on.
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
I'm absolutely in love with this deodorant since I bought it. I haven't had any issues with sweat stains on my clothes, and I find it to make me completely dry throughout the day as well as no weird smell between your sweat and your deodorant combining.
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
I was a little put off at first when I saw that there was a deodorant in my voxbox. Way to tell my my pits stink Influenster. When I saw the retail value of this product I was in shock, I don't think I could ever spend more than $3 on deodorant, ever. I opened the lid and undid the little plastic seal and was very pleased to see that it was a gel type which is my favorite, I sniffed and it smelled wonderfully of citrus and not the horrendous overbearing type either, just light and summery. I sweat a lot at work, running after a one year old is hard stuff especially with crazy arkansas weather I'm also a super stressed person so this was targeted at my type of person definitely. On the first day I wore the deodorant I sat down during nap time around 1:30pm (7ish hours after putting it on) and couldn't figure out where the amazing smell was coming from. There were no flowers or air fresheners in the house, finally I realized it was coming from my pits. After seven hours of running around the house and hard core playing, I still smelled wonderful, and still once I got home two hours later I still could smell the deodorant I would recommend this product to anyone who has an active lifestyle or needs a bit more cover for their B/O it is magical.
Savanah J.
i always wear guy deodorant because once i start working out i would feel like i stink and i have tried all types of girls deodorant and this was the first one that smelt good stayed with me all day and didnt not fade when i would work out i honestly hate the name just because when i by it the people always look at it funny but other then that its amazing
Mikayla H.
I have tried this and it is absolutely no different then your average deodorant. Extremely disappointing. If you want something that actually works I suggest trying out mens deodorant. Do not buy this product!!
Reba B.
The 2nd best deodorant I have tried (gel is best!) This deodorant keeps me from smelling, AND best of all: stops excessive sweating which once caused me to sweat so bad my uniform clothes would be ruined after 3 to 6 months from the sweat and alumina in normal deodorants forming a yellow residue that horrifically stained my clothes armpits. Love this stuff. Not fond of the solid white residue or feel, but this deo works which is all that matters.
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
As a woman you go through so many hormonal changes throughout life which can cause you to perspire at some time more than others. With clinical strength deodorant you know you can be as active as you want to me & keep odors away. This is a great product.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
This deodorant truly lasts you all day and sometimes longer! I love the scent especially and how good I smell even if I forget to put in perfume. The only thing I don't like about it is that it does leave a white cast on most of my black clothes but i find that if you wear it and let it set in for a bit not as much of it gets on the shirts
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
I've been using this deodorant for a long time. It does a great job of keeping my perspiration under control. I like the formula of it, and it smells fantastic. I don't worry about sweat stains anymore. I would definitely recommend this product.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?