BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Darian P.
Darian P.
Norton, VA
Some deodorants just do not work for me, but anything secret clinical strength works! I've been hooked on it. The price is steep ($12 when other kinds are as low as $3) but it's definitely worth it.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Youngsville, NC
I love this deodorant during the summer time because i do not sweat through my shirt. The downfall is that it gets very costly so I use another type in the secret brand for those not so tough days.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Coatesville, PA
This is the only deodorant that seems to work for me since all of my cancer treatments. It really does react yo stress well. It's a little pricey as far as deodorant goes but is worth every penny.
Crystal W.
Crystal W.
Siloam, NC
This product is great and worth the extra money spent! I have issues with too much perspiration and this product really does work! I've been using it for several years now and will never switch!
Anneliese S.
Anneliese S.
Boise, ID
I've been using this stuff for a couple of years now and love it. It lasts a long time and they have some awesome scents. I prefer the 'Light and Fresh' smell. It also doesn't leave any residue.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley, NV
these only made my issue worse. and it was too strong and burnt my underarm area. it made me sweatier. i guess just wasnt the right product for me. its an okay price but did nothing good for me.
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
I love secret. my favorite deordent. I love the smell. It is easy to use and apply. I can always find it in the store. I think it is the best product for deordent. It meets my expectations.
Marwa O.
Marwa O.
Staten Island, NY
If you sweat a lot and want to make it stop then it might take a little more then this deodorant. I tried this and it worked at first then stopped. The packaging is too small for the price
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have to use this at night and when I wake up. I sweat so bad and some deodorants wear off and was having to constantly reapply and I struggle with stress sweat and this defiantly helps.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This really has helped perspiration during stressful situations! It almost works better IN stressful situations! I can smell it more at work and it works better at work and smells great!!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?