BY SECRET #4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
these only made my issue worse. and it was too strong and burnt my underarm area. it made me sweatier. i guess just wasnt the right product for me. its an okay price but did nothing good for me.
andrea p.
andrea p.
Kuna, ID
I love secret. my favorite deordent. I love the smell. It is easy to use and apply. I can always find it in the store. I think it is the best product for deordent. It meets my expectations.
Alison P.
Alison P.
Tallapoosa, GA
I have to use this at night and when I wake up. I sweat so bad and some deodorants wear off and was having to constantly reapply and I struggle with stress sweat and this defiantly helps.
Katie H.
Katie H.
Oldsmar, FL
This really has helped perspiration during stressful situations! It almost works better IN stressful situations! I can smell it more at work and it works better at work and smells great!!
Elaine B.
Elaine B.
Glendora, CA
Best, Best deodorant I have ever used. Keeps me try and smelling fresh all day through work and workouts after work as well. No re-application needed. Highly recommended!!! Get this!!!
Casey b.
Casey b.
Pikesville, MD
The best deodorant I have ever used. Only need to apply once a day. No odor ever leaks through. This has got to be the most wonderful deodorant I have ever tried. And it smells great!
Kimona W.
Kimona W.
Kissimmee, FL
Only deodorant I use doesn't leave my armpits wet. I use the gel so it goes on clear and doesn't mess up my clothing. Only con is thr amount you get and the price but hey it works.
Denise R.
Denise R.
I have a strong bo sometimes and I definitely turned to this secret Clinical Strength deodorant and would not recommend anything else, love the scent and it keeps me fresh all day
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
new york
I've tested a lot of different deodorants and this product works extremely well. Keeps you dry even in the hottest temperatures and situations. Also smells really fresh and clean.
Katlynn A.
Katlynn A.
Absolutely love this product! It is extremely hot during the summer (especially here in Georgia). Keeps me smelling fresh and keeps my under arms dry all day! Highly recommend!!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?