Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Mayfield, KY
I struggled with finding a reliable deodorant/antiperspirant, I kept having reactions of some sort. This product,Secret Clinical Strength stress response is great! I have used it for about a year now and will not use anything else.
Terra S.
Terra S.
Lima, OH
May 27, 2016, 4:31 p.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Advanced Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 Oz
My life savor! I have severely sensitive skin and this really helps my arms. If I did not use clinical strength I could smell myself in a mere few hours and would break out into a rash. This is my everyday use! I buy it monthly!
Kelsey Y.
Kelsey Y.
Winfield, MO
I absolutely love this product! The scent of it is absolutely amazing! It does not wear off like other deodorants do! I got this product complimentary in my blush box from influenster. I am completely satisfied with this product
Linda N.
Linda N.
Modesto, CA
Secret's Clinical strength deodorant works like a charm. Product smells great and best part is it will keep your nice and dry for the entire day without having to re-apply it. A few swipes in the morning and you are good to go!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I just got this to try out and I absolutely love it. The smell is great, it does as it says and I am glad I was introduced to this product. Its a bit pricey on the shelf but its worth it. Why not splurge a bit on yourself?
Lillian C.
Lillian C.
Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant is the best thing I have found in years. Having sensitive skin the un scented hypoallergenic one give you the protection you need without compromising daily protection.
Jerlisha T.
Jerlisha T.
Jacksonville, FL
Love this deodorant! Especially in the summer time since I live in Florida and sweat a lot. The only bad thing is it's pretty "expensive" compared to the rest of their stuff so just buy regular for the rest of the year
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
May 13, 2016, 5 a.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent - 1.6 oz
When I was younger I had an underarm swear issue. I spent a LOT of money on these special deodorants, this happens to be one of them. It did not help my issue at all, still had underarm sweat rings unfortunately.
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Love this product. Can be kind of pricey but so worth it. It last all day as well as it smells great. It's the same product as those other more expensive clinical strength deodorant. Will buy this product again.
Constance R.
Constance R.
Henderson, NC
I love this product it works so good the more you sweat the better it works I never thought I would love this product I thought all deodorant was the same not this one it keeps you smelling fresh no matter what
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?