BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Savanah J.
i always wear guy deodorant because once i start working out i would feel like i stink and i have tried all types of girls deodorant and this was the first one that smelt good stayed with me all day and didnt not fade when i would work out i honestly hate the name just because when i by it the people always look at it funny but other then that its amazing
Zenda B.
Chula Vista, CA
I'm absolutely in love with this deodorant since I bought it. I haven't had any issues with sweat stains on my clothes, and I find it to make me completely dry throughout the day as well as no weird smell between your sweat and your deodorant combining.
Reba B.
The 2nd best deodorant I have tried (gel is best!) This deodorant keeps me from smelling, AND best of all: stops excessive sweating which once caused me to sweat so bad my uniform clothes would be ruined after 3 to 6 months from the sweat and alumina in normal deodorants forming a yellow residue that horrifically stained my clothes armpits. Love this stuff. Not fond of the solid white residue or feel, but this deo works which is all that matters.
Mikayla H.
I have tried this and it is absolutely no different then your average deodorant. Extremely disappointing. If you want something that actually works I suggest trying out mens deodorant. Do not buy this product!!
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
As a woman you go through so many hormonal changes throughout life which can cause you to perspire at some time more than others. With clinical strength deodorant you know you can be as active as you want to me & keep odors away. This is a great product.
Hannah L.
Champlain, NY
I've been using this deodorant for a long time. It does a great job of keeping my perspiration under control. I like the formula of it, and it smells fantastic. I don't worry about sweat stains anymore. I would definitely recommend this product.
Emily J.
Athens, GA
I tried this a few years ago and did not like it at all. I have sensitive skin and this pretty much burned my underarms. It left a red rash and so I never used it again. Chemicals must be too strong for me. I also didnt enjoy the smells that were offered.
Doris Del Mar R.
My life would fall apart if I they discontinues this! I obviously use it everyday and every time I can. I love that I can get at any drugstore or any big chain while I'm out for groceries. Its so easy to use and it always smells amazing.
Jany I.
This is a great deodorant dont get me wrong, however I found out that I could only use it for a few months before my body was no longer "Accepting" it and I had to switch to a stronger one. However, this has great coverage that lasts all day. I think it was just my body personally that after every so often I have to switch deodorants.
Jessica S.
Anniston, AL
I LOVE this deodorant. I live in the south, which means a whole lot of humidity and HEAT. The smell is very clean and fresh. This deodorant absolutely does its job.  You don't have to worry about BO. If you have an issue with excess sweating, this is the product for you! It is on the pricier side but well worth it.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?