BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Stephanie J.
Dallas, TX
I had the opportunity to give Secret's Clinical Strength a try. Now, I have never thought to try them, before, because - hey - I didn't think I had a "clinical" problem with sweat.
I'm a rather normal gal and so I always pictured "clinical" needs as being something - well - medical. You know? Like... someone who you picture as having a legitimate issue with sweating.
But - hey - I'm a team player. I'm always willing to give things a try... especially something that is in the land of health and beauty.

I not only tried it but I keep on using it! What?
Here's the deal. I am a woman who is enjoying the magic of hormone-free menopause and, when I say "magic", I really mean "hell".

On top of that "magic", I also live in Texas. We're currently in the autumnal season which means we dance between temperatures in the 50's and the 90's... in the same day. I've got the outside temperature influence fighting with the interior influence of hot flashes and cold sweats all wrapped in my insane life schedule. While I don't have a medical problem with sweat, I have a life problem called - well - life.

This stuff really keeps up! I don't feel gross when I apply it because it's smooth and dry. I don't feel gross by the end of the day because it stays where it was applied. The scent is very nice, too. I'm a big fan of low or fresh fragrances. I do detest something overly-powerful in that area so it was nice to not open the box and be overpowered by baby powder. The scent I've got is called "completely clean" and it's like a very light hint of fresh laundry.

Give it a try, yourself. I think you'll be just as pleasantly surprised as I am.
Colleen S.
Vandalia, IL
This is the ONLY product of deodorant that works for me. Although it is a little pricey but it's small price if you don't want B.O. I use it everyday, however I have been in a rush and forgot one day and was covered still. I recommend this to anyone that wants to be covered for their pits!
Jenn W.
Carlsbad, NM
I don't know what I would do without Secret Clinical!  This is NOT just deodorant either, it's amazing!  Does everything it is supposed to without leaving deodorant stains on your shirt because it truly does go on clear!  I wear it all day everyday... It's very hot and dry where I live and this deodorant is the bomb... I love the soft fearlessly fresh scent, it's not too overpowering.
Nayarith S.
This is my new favorite antiperspirant/deodorant. I found it at the store the other day. I sweat alot and begin to not feel fresh because I work in childcare and am chasing after kids all day. I discovered that this keeps me feeling and smelling fresh. The smell fearlessly fresh is definitely fearlessly fresh.
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this deodorant. It's by far the best stuff that I have ever used. It smells amazing and it lasts all day long. I do have a tendency to sweat, but this really helps to calm that down. It's more expensive than other brands, but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this to others.
Bonnie F.
Clinical strength secret works. No more sweat running down your arms. No embarrassing wet marks and stains on your clothes. No more worrying about odors.  This really works and is very long lasting. I work 16 hour days and am around many demanding people throughout my day, and I no longer worry that I may be offensive due to perspiration. This smells fresh and is a true blessing!
Olivia C.
This is by far my favorite deodorant that I have ever tried!!1 I tend to sweat a lot more than a all my friends do so I feel like it isn't normal, but I use this everyday! It is the only thing that does not make me have a sticky underarm. Other deodorants I seem to sweat through but I don't with this!
Crystal F.
I was searching for a new, better deodorant and when I found a coupon for this I decided to try it I love the scent of this! I sweat alot under my pits and this is one of the very very deodorants that kept me dry and fresh all day! Even though it's more expensive, I will continue to buy this product. If you're searching for an amazing new deodorant then this is what you need to try!
Julia L.
Buffalo, NY
I got to try out Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response, thanks to Influenster. It came at the perfect time. My old deodorant was not living up to its standards and I was looking to find a new deodorant. Because I’m an anxious person, I tend to sweat A LOT and it sucks. I often times got wet spots on my shirt and my deodorant wouldn’t last the entire day. This doesn’t happen with Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response.

At first, I wasn’t too found of the scent (called “Serene Citrus”). I really didn’t like my armpits smelling like a citrus fruit. But the scent grew on me and I actually like it more than the typical powder fresh scents. It’s unique and though this is embarrassing to admit, I’ve caught myself smelling it.

The protection of the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response lasts until my next shower. I would used to have to apply my deodorant at least twice a day to make sure it protected me, but not anymore. I also enjoy that you don’t have to put a lot on for it to protect you from stress sweat.

The only con I have about this product is the size of the product. My old deodorant was larger and thus probably lasted longer. This is only a minor complaint though and wouldn’t stop me from buying this again.

This product costs between $7.99 and $9.99 and is sold at drugstores, retail stores and grocery stores.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?