BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Jennifer P.
Pittsburgh , PA
I love this deodorant. It's by far the best stuff that I have ever used. It smells amazing and it lasts all day long. I do have a tendency to sweat, but this really helps to calm that down. It's more expensive than other brands, but it's worth it. I definitely recommend this to others.
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND
I'm so happy I found this product! I sweat ALL THE TIME and this is the only deodorant I have found that can keep up with me.  Dove tends to fade away after a few hours but this one stays working all day which is nice because I hate being worried about being stinky throughout the day.

It's also nice because I've tried other deodorants that are "long lasting" and they are a pain to try to wash off in the shower.  This one lasts all day but I'm not struggling to wash it off at the end of the day.
Crystal F.
I was searching for a new, better deodorant and when I found a coupon for this I decided to try it I love the scent of this! I sweat alot under my pits and this is one of the very very deodorants that kept me dry and fresh all day! Even though it's more expensive, I will continue to buy this product. If you're searching for an amazing new deodorant then this is what you need to try!
Olivia C.
This is by far my favorite deodorant that I have ever tried!!1 I tend to sweat a lot more than a all my friends do so I feel like it isn't normal, but I use this everyday! It is the only thing that does not make me have a sticky underarm. Other deodorants I seem to sweat through but I don't with this!
Kristen D.
I have tried this product out twice and different scents as well. I was disappointed to find out that it broke out my under arms in a rash. I haven't had a deodorant do that before either! Not sure what happened but I don't recommend this product to sensitive skin at all!
Joani R.
Grandfield, OK
I absolutely love love love clinical strength I sweat really bad when outside working or when I get nervous. With this deodorant I am completely dry no matter what I am doing or how nervous I am feeling. I recommend this product to any and everyone struggling with sweaty underarms. My sister and mom use this product as well and they are both very satisfied with it.
whitney a.
Broadway, VA
Yes the first thing you might see is the price compare to other ones. Let me tell you the price is so worth it and make a coupon with it, this is the best deodorant I have ever used. It goes on so smooth and nice and cool. I don't ever have to reapply like I do with just plain stick deodorant. I would recommend this if you sweat a lot or are constantly active!
Megan C.
Des Moines
First off Ill start with the fact that I have excessive underarm sweating issues. Regular deodorant wears off for me in a matter of a couple hours. Secret clinical strength works better than regular deodorant in that if applied per directions it will last me about half the day. For those struggling to find a product for underarm sweating I recommend Certain Dri.
Kirsten M.
Cambridge , MD
I think the best part about this product is that it is clear, as opposed to other cream deodorants. You can never see that you are wearing it. Additionally, when I find myself sweating, the product really begins to work and I smell fresh rather than gross. I would definitely recommend this product. Just be sure to let it dry before putting a tight shirt on.
Jacqueline L.
I have tried almost every deodorant known to us females and I always find myself buying Secret deodorant. I'm a person that struggles with finding a deodorant that lasts all day for me. When I found out about this new Clinical Strength, I was so excited to try it. The scent smells so good but isn't that noticeable. It definitely kept all the unwanted odor away, especially in summer when I sweat the most. I definitely recommend this one. It has become regular routine in using this deodorant.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?