BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Kimberly W.
This stuff does not work. I don't consider myself to have extreme perspiration, but when I do it tends to make me stink. So having a strong antiperspirant is extremely important to me and if that fails having something that can cover up that smell is so extremely nice. This does neither. I have started using mens antiperspirant. It works so much better than this. It honestly did nothing for my perspiration and its scent didnt cover up mine just mixed with it.
Sara O.
Works amazing! Got this in a previous VoxBox and was pleasantly surprised! It actually says on the package to apply at night, which allows it to work for up to 48 hours and it adjust to your body's temperature accordingly! It definitely works like a charm :) I got this as a freebie, as I stated earlier, but will DEFINITELY be purchasing this on my own as well when I do run out. Very very highly recommended, particularly if you have sweating problems or just generally in the summer to be honest :) also has a lovey clean fresh scent!
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Save your money and wear nothing haha because these do not work. I have tried these 3 times when I was super active and knew I would be sweating like crazy and they didn't do anything that regular deodorant didn't do, I will NOT buy these again and I genuinely feel like it's just regular deodorant with a fancier label and runs about $7 so you're essentially paying $4 more dollars for something that doesn't work.
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
AMAZING. I can't tell you what a life changer this product has been. I used to be super insecure about odor but this product does the trick. I literally could apply once in a 12+ hour time span and I still smell SO fresh. 100% recommend this product to those who experience this same problem I did!

I am a woman who doesn't typically sweat after a work out or being super hot; however, I do sweat caused by stress or anxiety. I haven't been able to find a deodorant that can cover up odor for longer than 5 hours, sometimes less. I couldn't understand why nothing would work. After some research, I realized that stress odor is different the usual sweat odor. I researched the best products for stress sweat & odor and Secret Clinical Strength had pretty good reviews.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
Call me stinky or something lol but I bought this as it is labeled as clinical strength and it did nothing for me. I had to turn back to men deodorant. I bought a couple of these during different time periods to give them a try and in the middle of the day they just didn't hold up. Maybe it's just me but i was disappointed in this deodorant and I will NOT be repurchasing considering that they are kind of pricey compared to their regular deodorant.
Stacy A.
This is the only deodorant that keeps me dry all day without having to reapply!  I love this stuff, plus it smells awesome!  I have never been disappointed or left with wet underarms with this deodorant.  I highly recommend this product to ladies that suffer fro m have perspiration and are always embarrassed by wet spots!  Try this you won't be disappointed!  #contest #influenster
Kathy Lee C.
Ooltewah, TN
I love this stuff. I definitely sweat more than anyone I know and this is the only thing I've found that keeps me dry. I've tried a bunch of different "clinical strength" deodorants, but this is by far, my favorite. I can wear all my favorite cute shirts that fit close to the arm without an issue. This stuff even keeps me dry during workouts. I haven't had an issue with washing it off but it seems waterproof. I've only gone swimming once with it, but it worked. I live in the desert and it gets HOT here so this has truly been a godsend. Will keep buying.
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
I used to always use the clinical strength one, and it does smell good but all the aluminum in it (or something) was starting to make my armpits itch and break out in bumps. I was concerned about this and decided to stop using it, but I sure wish there was one this strong without the chemicals, because where I live it's 110 in summer = inevitable sweating
Raeanna C.
Duncanville, AL
I sweat a lot and have always had trouble finding a deodorant that works well for me. Most I use may smell nice but don't work for me at all. I was very excited to try this as I heard great reviews from family and friends of mine.

The first day I tried it, I was very happy because it worked. The 2nd day however was much hotter, in the 70s, and worked for most of the day but I did see a little bit of sweat on my shirt but nowhere near as much as I'm used to seeing.

Now that I have used it for a while, my overall impression is good. It may not work as well as I would love for it too, but it works enough that I'm very satisfied with it. I hate stressing over ruining my clothes just because I sweat more than most probably do. I can even sweat in Winter just sitting around. So even though I may sweat through my clothes a little still with it, it's much more manageable and I'm hoping with time maybe it will work better,which it seems to be as I used it more.

I actually don't mind the smell at all even though it may be a tad bit strong. I would love to see other scents and maybe even an unscented option. One thing I dislike which I'm not sure if you can see with picture or not, is how little product is actually in the bottle. The bottle is already small enough and on top of such a small bottle, they only fill it about halfway. It really wouldn't matter to me but for around $8 to $10 a bottle I want my money worth which I just feel it isn't.

Overall I would still recommend to people who need it. If you don't sweat a lot, it probably wouldn't be of much help but if you do, try it. I'm sure if you're like me you are willing to try anything to see if it works even a little bit.

Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I've been using Secret Clinical Strength for years, and was delighted to receive one free for review from Influenster because it meant I didn't need to buy a new one right now. This in no way influences my feelings on the product - review is my own. I have tried several clinical strength deodorants over the years, and this is the only one that has stuck with me. I have used both the gel and the invisible solid, but I prefer the invisible solid. It seems like it moisturizes as well as deodorizes, and it functions well as an antiperspirant.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?