BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
My life would fall apart if I they discontinues this! I obviously use it everyday and every time I can. I love that I can get at any drugstore or any big chain while I'm out for groceries. Its so easy to use and it always smells amazing.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
I love this deodorant and I love the scent. I smell clean and fresh all day long . Even after working out, I still have the clean and fresh smell and feeling. I keep this in my car and in my gym bag for touch ups . I highly recommend .
Allie F.
Allie F.
Fairmont, WV
always love Secret deoderant, no matter which kind. always fresh and super effective. I never feel like I have to reapply throughout the day and don't feel that by the end I stink. I bought this at Walmart and it was a great purchase
Kathy G.
Kathy G.
Mayfield, KY
I struggled with finding a reliable deodorant/antiperspirant, I kept having reactions of some sort. This product,Secret Clinical Strength stress response is great! I have used it for about a year now and will not use anything else.
Kelsey Y.
Kelsey Y.
Winfield, MO
I absolutely love this product! The scent of it is absolutely amazing! It does not wear off like other deodorants do! I got this product complimentary in my blush box from influenster. I am completely satisfied with this product
Terra S.
Terra S.
Lima, OH
My life savor! I have severely sensitive skin and this really helps my arms. If I did not use clinical strength I could smell myself in a mere few hours and would break out into a rash. This is my everyday use! I buy it monthly!
Sarah J.
Sarah J.
Phoenix, AZ
I just got this to try out and I absolutely love it. The smell is great, it does as it says and I am glad I was introduced to this product. Its a bit pricey on the shelf but its worth it. Why not splurge a bit on yourself?
Lillian C.
Lillian C.
Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response deodorant is the best thing I have found in years. Having sensitive skin the un scented hypoallergenic one give you the protection you need without compromising daily protection.
Jerlisha T.
Jerlisha T.
Jacksonville , FL
Love this deodorant! Especially in the summer time since I live in Florida and sweat a lot. The only bad thing is it's pretty "expensive" compared to the rest of their stuff so just buy regular for the rest of the year
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
When I was younger I had an underarm swear issue. I spent a LOT of money on these special deodorants, this happens to be one of them. It did not help my issue at all, still had underarm sweat rings unfortunately.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?