BY SECRET #4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Constance R.
Constance R.
Henderson, NC
I love this product it works so good the more you sweat the better it works I never thought I would love this product I thought all deodorant was the same not this one it keeps you smelling fresh no matter what
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Saginaw, MI
Secret is the only deodorant that I use! I find that it works really well and it does block odor for me completely. At the end of the day I can still smell that I deodorant still left on. I love this product!
Maribel C.
Maribel C.
San Antonio , TX
Favorite! The sport clinical strength deodorant is the best. It's long lasting, fresh and still has a scent after bathing. For me the price is perfect for the value you receive. I shall continue to purchase.
Indio, CA
I am hard on deodorants plus I live in the Southern California desert. If anyone can a test to the effectiveness of deodorant, I can. This is one deodorant that I don't have to reapply throughout the day.
Karah W.
Karah W.
Hammond, WI
Oh I love this deodorant! I've always used secret but Ive never used it in a gel form. I'm not sure I will switch back to my old deodorant. This doesn't leave white stains or leave marks In your arm pits
Darian P.
Darian P.
Norton, VA
Some deodorants just do not work for me, but anything secret clinical strength works! I've been hooked on it. The price is steep ($12 when other kinds are as low as $3) but it's definitely worth it.
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Youngsville, NC
I love this deodorant during the summer time because i do not sweat through my shirt. The downfall is that it gets very costly so I use another type in the secret brand for those not so tough days.
Kimberly C.
Kimberly C.
Coatesville, PA
This is the only deodorant that seems to work for me since all of my cancer treatments. It really does react yo stress well. It's a little pricey as far as deodorant goes but is worth every penny.
Anneliese S.
Anneliese S.
Boise, ID
I've been using this stuff for a couple of years now and love it. It lasts a long time and they have some awesome scents. I prefer the 'Light and Fresh' smell. It also doesn't leave any residue.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Fernley , NV
these only made my issue worse. and it was too strong and burnt my underarm area. it made me sweatier. i guess just wasnt the right product for me. its an okay price but did nothing good for me.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?