Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Sumaya A.
Sumaya A.
If you have a sweating problem, this needs to be your first line of defence! Honestly there is nothing more embarrassing than pit stains or smelling bad. It's effective and powerful plus it lasts all day. If you can relate then you need to try this!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Westbury, NY
This stuff is pretty good. It definitely stops perspiration and keeps you smelling fresh. Unfortunately it's a little harsh for my skin. After continued use, I noticed that my armpits would be come irritated and very itchy! Otherwise it's very good.
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
It's been a hot summer this year in Florida and I was using certain dry but the burn marks kill my skin I saw this product and gave it a try it's the best. No burn marks smells wonderful tons of cool scents to pick from and it's cheap and works
melinda p.
melinda p.
First deoderant to actually work. and leaves a good smell behind hours later! Great product, only a little is needed for use and no other brand has worked this good. only downfall is how much it costs. I can only get if I have a coupon or sale.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Santa Maria, CA
April 9, 2016, 12:37 a.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent - 1.6 oz
Love it. Its just that the solids stain your clothes. Other then that it smells great and lasts a long time it does help keep my under arms dry, although I don't notice a difference between the regular or clinical strength. I would recommend.
Mar5ty N.
Mar5ty N.
May 21, 2016, 7:47 p.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Advanced Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 Oz
I've been using this deodorant for years. Love it. It's pricey but lasts awhile and works very well. Works so well that I am willing to pay the price for my teenage girls. It doesn't even compare to other brands nor the generic clinical ones.
Cathy L.
Cathy L.
This product didn't really work for me in keeping me dry throughout the day . The left residue on my clothes whenever I use it (like with other deodorants). For the price of this and the lack of usefulness for me, I would not purchase again.
My life would fall apart if I they discontinues this! I obviously use it everyday and every time I can. I love that I can get at any drugstore or any big chain while I'm out for groceries. Its so easy to use and it always smells amazing.
Jenna D.
Jenna D.
Spring Lake, NC
May 22, 2016, 4:59 p.m.
I love this deodorant and I love the scent. I smell clean and fresh all day long . Even after working out, I still have the clean and fresh smell and feeling. I keep this in my car and in my gym bag for touch ups . I highly recommend .
Allie F.
Allie F.
Fairmont, WV
always love Secret deoderant, no matter which kind. always fresh and super effective. I never feel like I have to reapply throughout the day and don't feel that by the end I stink. I bought this at Walmart and it was a great purchase
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?