Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
April 25, 2016, 2 a.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Advanced Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 Oz
It smells absolutely positively amazing and strong enough to keep the Bo at bay! I really love using it before and after going to the gym it easy to usage and it not to big so you can pop it in to your purse or overnight bag. And at my local walmart its only 7 dollars
Madison K.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
This is super nice and really helps me as a very nervous person. I feel safe and protected all day long, and I don't have to worry about sweating or others around me noticing. And it feels good and it's not very pigmented so it doesn't really show up On black shirts!
Becky G.
Becky G.
Great deodorant. I sweat pretty easily and deodorant doesn't always lasts. This one seems to stay on longer than most and not as easy to sweat through. It also doesn't get marks on your tops. They also have several different scents as well. It is easy to use.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
May 10, 2016, 6:35 p.m.
This is my favorite deodorant next to Axe. It is great! it is long lasting. I typically buy it at CVS or walmart and use coupons! It works well compared to the Axe I used to use when I played sports. It is affordable and when you have a coupon it is great!
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
As a woman you go through so many hormonal changes throughout life which can cause you to perspire at some time more than others. With clinical strength deodorant you know you can be as active as you want to me & keep odors away. This is a great product.
cortney p.
cortney p.
Lubbock, TX
This is the best deodorant of all time! It works flawlessly and never have any problems with it! I never doubt that i am smelling good when i wear it! Super effective and would recommend to anybody! I will continue to buy this product, probably forever!
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
May 4, 2016, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent - 1.6 oz
Love secret it lasts all day long through sweat and sun! Its a trustworthy brand that has been around for years! Great price tag for the value and helps control excess sweating. Great scent makes you feel fresh and clean all day long! Would buy again!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I tend to sweat....like a lot. Even in cold weather I will sometimes sweat creating those embarrassing arm pit marks in shirts. This stuff really works and keeps me from sweating through clothes or at all! Great for during the summer when I am hottest
Melissa Z.
Melissa Z.
Alexandria, VA
Feb. 9, 2016, 11:19 a.m.
Secret Clinical strength deodorant is the only thing that keeps me dry and fresh all day long. I'm generally very anxious and the fact this works so well for me is amazing. I've convinced other friends to try it and they love it just as much as I do!
December K.
December K.
Northglenn, CO
Secret clinical strength is a lifesaver! if you are having any kind of moisture issue or you aren't feeling confident about the way you smell, this is the deodorant for you. i will recommend to friends and family until i find something better. kudos!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?