BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
MsWinter B.
MsWinter B.
Oklahoma City, OK
As a woman you go through so many hormonal changes throughout life which can cause you to perspire at some time more than others. With clinical strength deodorant you know you can be as active as you want to me & keep odors away. This is a great product.
cortney p.
cortney p.
Lubbock, TX
This is the best deodorant of all time! It works flawlessly and never have any problems with it! I never doubt that i am smelling good when i wear it! Super effective and would recommend to anybody! I will continue to buy this product, probably forever!
Emilee L.
Emilee L.
Bristol, TN
Love secret it lasts all day long through sweat and sun! Its a trustworthy brand that has been around for years! Great price tag for the value and helps control excess sweating. Great scent makes you feel fresh and clean all day long! Would buy again!
Sara B.
Sara B.
Sterling Hts, MI
I tend to sweat....like a lot. Even in cold weather I will sometimes sweat creating those embarrassing arm pit marks in shirts. This stuff really works and keeps me from sweating through clothes or at all! Great for during the summer when I am hottest
Sumaya A.
Sumaya A.
If you have a sweating problem, this needs to be your first line of defence! Honestly there is nothing more embarrassing than pit stains or smelling bad. It's effective and powerful plus it lasts all day. If you can relate then you need to try this!
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Westbury, NY
This stuff is pretty good. It definitely stops perspiration and keeps you smelling fresh. Unfortunately it's a little harsh for my skin. After continued use, I noticed that my armpits would be come irritated and very itchy! Otherwise it's very good.
melinda p.
melinda p.
First deoderant to actually work. and leaves a good smell behind hours later! Great product, only a little is needed for use and no other brand has worked this good. only downfall is how much it costs. I can only get if I have a coupon or sale.
Hassie A.
Hassie A.
Clermont, FL
It's been a hot summer this year in Florida and I was using certain dry but the burn marks kill my skin I saw this product and gave it a try it's the best. No burn marks smells wonderful tons of cool scents to pick from and it's cheap and works
Mar5ty N.
Mar5ty N.
I've been using this deodorant for years. Love it. It's pricey but lasts awhile and works very well. Works so well that I am willing to pay the price for my teenage girls. It doesn't even compare to other brands nor the generic clinical ones.
Yesenia P.
Yesenia P.
Santa Maria, CA
Love it. Its just that the solids stain your clothes. Other then that it smells great and lasts a long time it does help keep my under arms dry, although I don't notice a difference between the regular or clinical strength. I would recommend.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?