BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Kelli C.
Denver, CO
I will generally wear whatever deodorants I grabbed at the store and even rocked men's deodorant for a solid year. I am a self admitted sweaty betty and always switch it up in search of one that works. I stayed at my sister's last week and she had this. And holy moly, it works! It didn't leave white streaks and survived my daily gym sessions. Learned spending a few extra dollars is worth it!
Erica M.
Minnetonka, MN
Best deodorant I have found by far! I purchased this at Target and it was a great value. It is a bit pricier than other deodorants, but it is worth it! It goes on so smooth and it has a great scent. I especially use this if I am going to be exercising, or sometimes at work when I know I may have a stressful day. Highly recommended!
Laura L.
Minneapolis , MN
I completely didn't like this product at all. I tried so hard to make it work but it really didn't do it's job. I sweat an unnecessary amount throughout the day and was recommended to give this product a try, it really didn't last long and felt like my regular $7 deodorant. The price for this isn't at all cheap. Don't recommend.
Zoe K.
Orlando, FL
I received Secret's Clinical Strength in my last VoxBox. I have never thought to try it because I didn't think I had a "clinical" problem with sweat. I don't feel like there was any less sweat but omg the scent lasted all day and I felt fresh all day long.
I'm going to keep buying it for sure. I actually just bought it.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
This is the only deodorant I use. It is a family curse to "pit out" and have stinky pits but ever since I started using Secret Clinical Strenght this issue has been a thing of the past. If you have issues in this department don't hesitate on trying this product out. It is worth every penny and I will never use any other deodorant! Ps my husband sometimes steels a stick for himself as I stock up when they are on sale and I have coupons!
Colleen S.
Vandalia
This is the ONLY product of deodorant that works for me. Although it is a little pricey but it's small price if you don't want B.O. I use it everyday, however I have been in a rush and forgot one day and was covered still. I recommend this to anyone that wants to be covered for their pits!
Jenn W.
Carlsbad, NM
I don't know what I would do without Secret Clinical!  This is NOT just deodorant either, it's amazing!  Does everything it is supposed to without leaving deodorant stains on your shirt because it truly does go on clear!  I wear it all day everyday... It's very hot and dry where I live and this deodorant is the bomb... I love the soft fearlessly fresh scent, it's not too overpowering.
Nayarith S.
This is my new favorite antiperspirant/deodorant. I found it at the store the other day. I sweat alot and begin to not feel fresh because I work in childcare and am chasing after kids all day. I discovered that this keeps me feeling and smelling fresh. The smell fearlessly fresh is definitely fearlessly fresh.
Bonnie F.
Clinical strength secret works. No more sweat running down your arms. No embarrassing wet marks and stains on your clothes. No more worrying about odors.  This really works and is very long lasting. I work 16 hour days and am around many demanding people throughout my day, and I no longer worry that I may be offensive due to perspiration. This smells fresh and is a true blessing!
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?