BY SECRET #52 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
This product works great. I get really sweaty and this has help so much. And it smells good. But some of the scents are a little strong and give me a headache. None the less an amazing product and if you have the same issue as me... sweating even in the cold try this out!
Dara M.
This product took some time to start fully working, but once it kicked in it was amazing! Even after a shower it still works. I might try a different scent, as I wasn't a huge fan of this one, but the overall product works amazing. I would definitely buy again!
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
my daughter is still very young but, she is currently going through puberty and her body is all over the place.  She uses this deodorant because well, it's necessary now. lol. but while other brands didn't hold up, this clinic strength works great!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far the BEST antiperspirant and deodorant on the market! Always keeps me dry and feeling fresh, no matter how hot it is outside or how much pressure I may be under.
Lynn B.
Thus works better than non-clinical strength products. It has a pleasant scent. I’ve used this brand for years. It comparably priced like similar clinical strength products. These are more expensive than regular antiperspirants.
Jeannine L.
Philadelphia , PA
I loved the fearlessly fresh scent. It works really well for me all year round, but i especially use it during the hotter Spring & Summer months. Definitely worth the $6 or $7.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I have unusual smell and I figured this would help but made it worse , and there’s not a lot in the container. It’s soft and a nice scent glides on smoothly. I would recommend to someone who is looking to try a new deodorant
Savannah G.
Longview, TX
I love this deodorant so much! It is perfect for the workout guru! It last all day through all my workouts! I buy mine from target and use it every single day! It is a little pricey but is so worth it for a workout person!
Megan G.
Framingham , MA
I was given a free version of the regular clean solid scent from Influenster’s and it works great, smells nice too, and I work at a nursing home so I move around a lot! Would buy regularly if they didn’t test on animals!
Emily M.
Gillett, WI
I just started using this product and I won’t use anything else now. Tried other products and nothing else compared. Had a bit of odor that wouldn’t go away and this helped take care of it. Definitely worth a try.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?