BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Keri C.
Keri C.
Orange Park, FL
I use this everyday. Love the clinical much better than any regular deodorant. I like the solid as I think it last longer than the gel. I never second guess myself with the clinical strength. I have tried other clinical strength brands and secret by far is the best I have used.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Hanahan, SC
I live in the south and man sometimes its hot! i love this deodorant because it doesn't rub off on your clothing which is a primary concern for every lady! it has a clean sent and doesn't try and make you smell like a cucumber, because lets face it - that never turns out well!
Heather W.
Heather W.
West Seneca, NY
When I get stressed or anxious I actually sweat- a lot. This works pretty great as a defense against my stress trigger sweat. It smells great too which is always a bonus. I do notice I have to reapply though sometimes which is the only downfall about this type of deodorant.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the smell of the secret deodorant but find that the invisible solid leaves my armpits wet and not dry. Although it still conceals the smell of bo it is embarrassing to lift up for your arm. Also I find that it leaves white deodorant balls on my skin after wearing.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Farmington, MN
I love this product and won't use anything else. It goes on smooth, smells great and keeps me dry all day. I use it every other day because it works that long. It does not clump up either. I dislike finding little deodorant balls, which does not happen with this product!
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this product. The one I have can only be worn at night, but I would literally shower in the night and wake up so fresh! It is also very light weight and I do not need to retouch after it is on. It doest stick anywhere and it doesn't get on your clothes.
Leigh G.
Leigh G.
It smells absolutely positively amazing and strong enough to keep the Bo at bay! I really love using it before and after going to the gym it easy to usage and it not to big so you can pop it in to your purse or overnight bag. And at my local walmart its only 7 dollars
Madison K.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
This is super nice and really helps me as a very nervous person. I feel safe and protected all day long, and I don't have to worry about sweating or others around me noticing. And it feels good and it's not very pigmented so it doesn't really show up On black shirts!
Becky G.
Becky G.
Great deodorant. I sweat pretty easily and deodorant doesn't always lasts. This one seems to stay on longer than most and not as easy to sweat through. It also doesn't get marks on your tops. They also have several different scents as well. It is easy to use.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
This is my favorite deodorant next to Axe. It is great! it is long lasting. I typically buy it at CVS or walmart and use coupons! It works well compared to the Axe I used to use when I played sports. It is affordable and when you have a coupon it is great!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?