Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Dana F.
Dana F.
Marlton, NJ
This deodorant is my LIFE SAVOR! I walk 1.5 miles to work and then go to the gym after work and this stuff keeps me fresh and clean all day long! I have tried so many different deodorants and this one is absolutely the best! It lasts, smells great and keeps me fresh all day long!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
For someone who sweats all of the time, this deodorant is awesome! I got mine at Walgreens. This stuff actually lasts on me and it is the only deodorant I have ever found that hasn't been prescribed by a doctor that actually works for me. I'm going to purchase this over and over!
Keri C.
Keri C.
Orange Park, FL
I use this everyday. Love the clinical much better than any regular deodorant. I like the solid as I think it last longer than the gel. I never second guess myself with the clinical strength. I have tried other clinical strength brands and secret by far is the best I have used.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
I'm one of those girls who sweats sitting in the ac.....I know sexy. So I have to have deodorant that I can trust. I carry mine with me every where I go just in case I need to reapply. And on hot summer days I usually do! I hate that it's almost $12 for one thing but I need it.
Vivian C.
Vivian C.
Hanahan, SC
April 22, 2016, 12:43 p.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Advanced Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 Oz
I live in the south and man sometimes its hot! i love this deodorant because it doesn't rub off on your clothing which is a primary concern for every lady! it has a clean sent and doesn't try and make you smell like a cucumber, because lets face it - that never turns out well!
Heather W.
Heather W.
Buffalo, NY
When I get stressed or anxious I actually sweat- a lot. This works pretty great as a defense against my stress trigger sweat. It smells great too which is always a bonus. I do notice I have to reapply though sometimes which is the only downfall about this type of deodorant.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Crown Point, IN
Jan. 9, 2016, 11:48 p.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent - 1.6 oz
This deodorant/antiperspirant works really well. The only reason I give it 4 out of 5 stars is because after a couple of months you have to switch to something else because the antiperspirant part stops working as well. So I have to switch back and forth every few months.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the smell of the secret deodorant but find that the invisible solid leaves my armpits wet and not dry. Although it still conceals the smell of bo it is embarrassing to lift up for your arm. Also I find that it leaves white deodorant balls on my skin after wearing.
Tammy B.
Tammy B.
Farmington, MN
I love this product and won't use anything else. It goes on smooth, smells great and keeps me dry all day. I use it every other day because it works that long. It does not clump up either. I dislike finding little deodorant balls, which does not happen with this product!
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this product. The one I have can only be worn at night, but I would literally shower in the night and wake up so fresh! It is also very light weight and I do not need to retouch after it is on. It doest stick anywhere and it doesn't get on your clothes.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?