BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Christina P.
I have always had overly stinky pits in my opinion.  I am so happy that they make a deodorant that helps with my underarm odor.  It does not seem to cost as much when I pick it up at walmart.  I do not really like the "slime" sort of speak that it feels like, But it works.  So I will buy again.
Lydia S.
Independence , MO
Kind of embarrassing to admit, but I have had trouble in the past with sweaty armpits. I was recommended by a friend to try out this brand of deodorant and my life has changed forever. I put it on right after I shower. It's easy to apply; it's a solid deodorant stick. Try it if you have problems with odor or sweating
Amber R.
Hyde, PA
I personally did not like this clinical strength deodorant at all. it was messy and it just didn't work. i felt as though i sweated more while using this product and my under arms always felt wet like it never dried after i applied it. I have purchased it several times but it was just a waste of money.
Alyssa S.
Sonora
I have stress sweat when I am nervous or am in a stress inducing situation. This product is awesome! It totally shops stress sweats and embarrassing sweat stains.  Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Greenleigh M.
Favorite deodorant. I have neem using this product for a couple of months and it's so much better than the other ones I've tried. I use it every day and it keeps me feeling fresh all day. very affordable and I'm overall satisfied with the price and usage
Dara M.
This product took some time to start fully working, but once it kicked in it was amazing! Even after a shower it still works. I might try a different scent, as I wasn't a huge fan of this one, but the overall product works amazing. I would definitely buy again!
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
my daughter is still very young but, she is currently going through puberty and her body is all over the place.  She uses this deodorant because well, it's necessary now. lol. but while other brands didn't hold up, this clinic strength works great!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far the BEST antiperspirant and deodorant on the market! Always keeps me dry and feeling fresh, no matter how hot it is outside or how much pressure I may be under.
Lindsay L.
Annville, PA
I use this brand because I used to sweat through the original scent. It worked great through sports, gym sessions and hot summer months! I always feel fresh and I don’t worry about sweating through this one ever
Emily M.
Gillett, WI
I just started using this product and I won’t use anything else now. Tried other products and nothing else compared. Had a bit of odor that wouldn’t go away and this helped take care of it. Definitely worth a try.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?