BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
Eileen T.
Pittsburgh, PA
AMAZING. I can't tell you what a life changer this product has been. I used to be super insecure about odor but this product does the trick. I literally could apply once in a 12+ hour time span and I still smell SO fresh. 100% recommend this product to those who experience this same problem I did!

I am a woman who doesn't typically sweat after a work out or being super hot; however, I do sweat caused by stress or anxiety. I haven't been able to find a deodorant that can cover up odor for longer than 5 hours, sometimes less. I couldn't understand why nothing would work. After some research, I realized that stress odor is different the usual sweat odor. I researched the best products for stress sweat & odor and Secret Clinical Strength had pretty good reviews.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Call me stinky or something lol but I bought this as it is labeled as clinical strength and it did nothing for me. I had to turn back to men deodorant. I bought a couple of these during different time periods to give them a try and in the middle of the day they just didn't hold up. Maybe it's just me but i was disappointed in this deodorant and I will NOT be repurchasing considering that they are kind of pricey compared to their regular deodorant.
Ana S.
Katy, TX
It is very difficult for me to find a good anti-perspirant and for me the secret clinical strength invisible solid works wonders it's a very affordable and works well with my pH balance I would highly recommend this product to anyone that has problems with perspiration great quality for such a great bargain.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid is a product that I highly recommend. It was recommended to me a while back when I was like in middle school by my doctor from when I would experience excessive sweating. I couldn't find any other deodorant to use that would work but this one really helped. It's smooth and keeps my pits dry and keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day,
Stacy A.
This is the only deodorant that keeps me dry all day without having to reapply!  I love this stuff, plus it smells awesome!  I have never been disappointed or left with wet underarms with this deodorant.  I highly recommend this product to ladies that suffer fro m have perspiration and are always embarrassed by wet spots!  Try this you won't be disappointed!  #contest #influenster
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
I used to always use the clinical strength one, and it does smell good but all the aluminum in it (or something) was starting to make my armpits itch and break out in bumps. I was concerned about this and decided to stop using it, but I sure wish there was one this strong without the chemicals, because where I live it's 110 in summer = inevitable sweating
Kelly K.
New Fairfield, CT
I've been using Secret Clinical Strength for years, and was delighted to receive one free for review from Influenster because it meant I didn't need to buy a new one right now. This in no way influences my feelings on the product - review is my own. I have tried several clinical strength deodorants over the years, and this is the only one that has stuck with me. I have used both the gel and the invisible solid, but I prefer the invisible solid. It seems like it moisturizes as well as deodorizes, and it functions well as an antiperspirant.
naf C.
I can't say enough about how much "in love" I am with this deodorant. It has exceeded my expectations. I have tried several other deodorants and they don't prevent me from sweating from my under arms as much as this one does. Not only that, it has an excellent smell to it. Sometimes I have to stop myself from keep smelling the bottle over and over again. It's a little expensive for the amount of deodorant that comes with it but it's worthy. I'd probably buy it again. Recommend it highly.
Camille W.
Madison, WI
for everyone that thinks they sweat way to much and always want to hide from their marks you need this!!! It is amazing!! I put this on at night before I go to bed and the next day put on a normal deodorant and i am good to go! I live in Wisconsin so the hot humid days I need to be protected. If I am running around like crazy yes I do see my sweat marks but just sitting at my desk I don't see any. Way better option to try this out instead of going and getting botox to stop the sweat marks.
Nancy W.
Dallas, TX
I am not sure why - but this product does not work well for me. It does the job for the first few weeks of use and then my body develops a tolerance to it and I have to switch to a different product. I am also not a fan of how it feels wet when it goes on. I dont like that texture and prefer more of the traditional stick.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?