BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Dara M.
This product took some time to start fully working, but once it kicked in it was amazing! Even after a shower it still works. I might try a different scent, as I wasn't a huge fan of this one, but the overall product works amazing. I would definitely buy again!
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
my daughter is still very young but, she is currently going through puberty and her body is all over the place.  She uses this deodorant because well, it's necessary now. lol. but while other brands didn't hold up, this clinic strength works great!
Miriam H.
Philadelphia, PA
This is by far the BEST antiperspirant and deodorant on the market! Always keeps me dry and feeling fresh, no matter how hot it is outside or how much pressure I may be under.
Maliyah M.
Buena Park
honestly this started working for me but then throughout the day i would have to put some more on , and also it made me break out . but just because it didn’t work for me doesn’t mean it work for your liking (: z
Lindsay L.
Annville, PA
I use this brand because I used to sweat through the original scent. It worked great through sports, gym sessions and hot summer months! I always feel fresh and I don’t worry about sweating through this one ever
Brenna Z.
This product was somewhat helpful in reducing underarm moisturizer but I found out the hard way that I am allergic to an ingredient in it because it gave me a horrible rash. The first time I tried this product was in the summer when I was working a full time job and was always on my feet and getting underarm moisture. I then continued using it as I moved into a dorm with no air conditioning. I figured the rash was due to the constant heat and moisture but once I stopped using this deodorant (and was put on a prescription topical due to the severity of the rash/burn), everything cleared up. This past summer for a second time I thought to try the product again since my usual deodorant wasn't working well. I did have the same job but was working fewer hours, and I was in an air conditioned house! On a regular day in the air conditioning, this product again irritated my skin. I live in Omaha, NE and wore this product to the CWS baseball games and NOPE. Never again. The excess moisture irritated my skin more and I am saying goodbye to this product FOR GOOD.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I like this deodorant because it goes on like a creamy solid and is effective at keeping sweat down and is long lasting. I just think its a little expensive for the size.
Daniella H.
This product is the best. I love that the are partnering with a cause that uplifts women. This deodorant lasts all day. Even when I work out. I love the scent too.
Emily K.
hamburg, NY
Hands down the BEST deodorant I have ever used. Lately, I've been really stressed ... let's admit it, no matter how good life is there are always stressful parts. I was noticing my previous deodorants that I was applying once in the A.M. weren't holding their own through the entire day. Then I found this and what a difference it made! I only have to use this once a day, and it keeps everything, I mean EVERYTHING in check. Its more expensive, I pay $8.99... But so worth it. If you are considering seeing a doctor about odor and perspiration, try this first!
Annie F.
Signal Hill, CA
Here's a new love of mine: Secret Clinical Strength Stress Sweat. No joke either. It's been one of my new loves this month. I've always been very picky about my deodorant. I've used Secret Invisible Solid, Dove, and some random brand. I used Secret for a long time since that's what everyone uses and it works. I used Dove because the cucumber scent seemed 'cool' and the packaging was pretty. I actually brought a pack of four from Costco and I never used the rest after I used that first one. I used that random brand because I was in middle school and I didn't want to stink during physical education class.

Through these years I've come up with a few criteria that I have to have for my deodorant:

A) It has to smell good. This smell is going to be lingering around you all day. You're going to be smelling it if you do any sort of exercise where you have to raise your arms. You're going to smell it on the armpits of your shirts. Your significant other is going to smell it if they put their head on your shoulder. It also needs to be good enough that you don't get sick of it. A stick of deodorant lasts a long time. If you get sick of it within a week you're just going to waste your money. The smell should not be overpowering either. Clean scents are the best.
B) It has to leave the least amount of residue behind as possible. You know how at the end of the day your deodorant leaves a sticky/waxy residue behind under your arms? It's such a pain to scrub off in the shower. Why can't deodorant just dissolve with soap? Apparently not. It doesn't work that way.
C) This is a given, but it needs to actually work. Sometimes I run from class, to work, straight to dance practice. I can't have my deodorant wearing off halfway through work. Even worse, during dance practice. The thing has to have lasting power. It also has to work during the summer months when it's humid as hell and you're sweating like crazy.

Of the three brands I've used Secret is my favorite. I've been using the Secret Invisible Solid for a few years now, but I absolutely hate the scent. I'm not sure which one I have, but it's too sweet and after awhile it just smells like cough medicine. It leaves a white residue behind on the underarms of my shirts (which is so annoying). It also leaves a sticky/waxy residue that is impossible to get off in the shower without some vigorous scrubbing. I feel like I'm super exfoliating daily, but it blocks sweat like no other. It works well and that's why I've kept using it for so long.

However, Influenster sent me Secret's new Clinical Strength Stress Response in Citrus with my Sweetheart Voxbox. I don't think I necessarily needed clinical strength deodorant. I also didn't think that I would like the citrus scent under my arms. It's quite strong if you sniff it in the container. This worst thing ever is to have a citrus scent bursting from under my armpits, but I went ahead and tried it.

I actually love it. It's not because I got it for free, but I'm seriously loving it (as in I'm going to switch to this line for the rest of my life until something better comes along). I've grown to love the citrus scent. It's more refreshing and now as sweet once you have it on. It's not invasive, it doesn't leave crappy residue on my clothing. I don't have as much of a residue film under my arms when I shower. Best of all it works. It really works. I might not need the extra clinical strength, but it's reassuring to have it just in case I run into a problem where I'm really stinking it up!

According to Secret, stress sweat can smell worse than regular body oder. Thus, this formula has special stuff to combat stress sweat to keep you smelling great even in stressful situations. So, why not? Have that extra level of protection for those nerve wracking situations like... a first date.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?