BY SECRET #10 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Chantel B.
I like this product. I like how it is a sold stick and not a gel or cream. It smells good and works. I am always on the run. I love this product because when I workout I do not have to worry about smelling bad. I recommend this product. It costs more than a regular deodorant, but it is worth the price.
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Is it spendy? Yes. Does it work? Yes; only if you follow the instructions though. You need to apply this at night (or before you sleep) and then apply normal deodorant/a.p. when you wake up. It takes about a week to see results. If you do not follow the instructions, it does not work.
Rini S.
Yes, this is a little pricey, but it is clinical strength. I know plenty of people that sweat a lot, even if they are not doing a physical activity, and they get super embarrassed about their sweat. This deodorant does a great job in containing sweat and keeping you from getting pit stains that can be seen from miles away. Highly recommend if sweating is an actual issue for someone!
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I have always had an issue with hyper perspiration, so I'm really glad to see brands coming out with their own version of Clinical Strength anti perspirants. This retailed for about $6-8, and it is worth it. It lasts me about a month, and that's with me using it every day. Definitely a little more than other deodorants, but if you need the extra strength, this is a good way to go.
Brenda F.
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent.  I like the smell of it, but it clogged the sweat ducks under my arms so not something that I can use.  I do like the smooth solid and the price is good.
Katie J.
Jacksonville
I use this product every day! I am very picky when it comes to deodarants and I have been satified with this product. I wouldn't say it is a "miracle" worker for people that sweat badly, but it definitely has worked better than other products I have tried in the past. It is worth the price for anyone that experiences excessive sweating! Make sure to follow directions.
Morgan P.
Saylorsburg , PA
I love these deodorant. This is my go to summer deodorant. I rarely sweat with it and smells great! It’s expensive and small but it’s worth it I usually get mine when it’s on a deal at target.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
My daughter was having a issue with other deodorants , since she plays sports. We came across Secret Clinical Strength Smooth and it was perfect . No more smelly arm pit during sport events.
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
It is pricey but worth it. Loves how it controls how much comes out so it rubs in nice leaving no white stains on shirts. Does meet my expectations but there is not a lot in a bottle
Ashley T.
Great deodorant!! Makes you feel comfortable and not feel sticky at all. very good for the underarms.it holds for long and is good and very effective. It sells everywhere and is great.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?