BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
This is by far my favorite deodorant that I have ever tried!!1 I tend to sweat a lot more than a all my friends do so I feel like it isn't normal, but I use this everyday! It is the only thing that does not make me have a sticky underarm. Other deodorants I seem to sweat through but I don't with this!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I like the secret clinical strength stress response deodorant. It is a little bit pricey for deodorant yet, it works well. I like that it is an invisible solid. Easy to use and carry in my purse as well. Oh, and it smells really nice. The packaging is great too. I can always locate it on the shelf.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Roswell, Ga
I love this product! I'm always running around after my kids and doing all the house work and it keeps me fresh. It helps so much i love using it even though its a little expensive its so worth it.. I use it everyday no matter where i go or what I'm doing i always have to put some on. So worth it..
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Park Ridge, IL
Really good deodorant that will get the job done! Works well on any skin type! You might have to reapply through out the day depending on how often you workout or are active! This does not stop you from sweating. Though you might want to get an antiperspirant separate if you have that problem!
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I enjoy Secret deodorants. They do the job. But if you need something extra strength that will withstand a full day full of sweat and odar, I would not pick this deodorant personally. This isn't something that will last a full day (if you are being active) without smelling like "old deodorant"
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
West Chester , OH
Not all deodorant's are the same especially ones that claim to be clinical strength. I started using this deodorant around the time of my wedding (3 years ago) and it' s still a repeat purchase! It held up on my wedding day, of the most stressful times of my life so I knew it had to be great!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
The scent of this deodorant is nice and goes on smooth. However, it does leave a trace of residue. I find that to be common with Secret. Often transfers to clothing. Secret tends to be pricier in regards to other brands. May not last all throughout the day so I'm not sure I'd recommend.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Marlton, NJ
This deodorant is my LIFE SAVOR! I walk 1.5 miles to work and then go to the gym after work and this stuff keeps me fresh and clean all day long! I have tried so many different deodorants and this one is absolutely the best! It lasts, smells great and keeps me fresh all day long!
Emily d.
Emily d.
Clayton, NC
For someone who sweats all of the time, this deodorant is awesome! I got mine at Walgreens. This stuff actually lasts on me and it is the only deodorant I have ever found that hasn't been prescribed by a doctor that actually works for me. I'm going to purchase this over and over!
Keri C.
Keri C.
Orange Park, FL
I use this everyday. Love the clinical much better than any regular deodorant. I like the solid as I think it last longer than the gel. I never second guess myself with the clinical strength. I have tried other clinical strength brands and secret by far is the best I have used.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?