BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Maliyah M.
Buena Park
honestly this started working for me but then throughout the day i would have to put some more on , and also it made me break out . but just because it didn’t work for me doesn’t mean it work for your liking (: z
Ashley P.
Hanover
After many years of trying different types of deodorant i have found this one to be my favorite! Smells so good, last way longer than most deodorants ( even smells good after working out) and comes out smooth.
Lindsey C.
Henderson, NV
I love this product so much it smells so amazing easy to use application for every day target Lasvegas Nevada 89011 it doesn't get on my clothes my favorite product yes I recommend this to everyone satisfied
Jessica R.
Worked great for a while until it didnt. The product stopped working for me after I had my daughter. Love the scents but need to find another long lasting strong deodorant.
Brenna Z.
This product was somewhat helpful in reducing underarm moisturizer but I found out the hard way that I am allergic to an ingredient in it because it gave me a horrible rash. The first time I tried this product was in the summer when I was working a full time job and was always on my feet and getting underarm moisture. I then continued using it as I moved into a dorm with no air conditioning. I figured the rash was due to the constant heat and moisture but once I stopped using this deodorant (and was put on a prescription topical due to the severity of the rash/burn), everything cleared up. This past summer for a second time I thought to try the product again since my usual deodorant wasn't working well. I did have the same job but was working fewer hours, and I was in an air conditioned house! On a regular day in the air conditioning, this product again irritated my skin. I live in Omaha, NE and wore this product to the CWS baseball games and NOPE. Never again. The excess moisture irritated my skin more and I am saying goodbye to this product FOR GOOD.
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I like this deodorant because it goes on like a creamy solid and is effective at keeping sweat down and is long lasting. I just think its a little expensive for the size.
Daniella H.
This product is the best. I love that the are partnering with a cause that uplifts women. This deodorant lasts all day. Even when I work out. I love the scent too.
Emily K.
hamburg, NY
Hands down the BEST deodorant I have ever used. Lately, I've been really stressed ... let's admit it, no matter how good life is there are always stressful parts. I was noticing my previous deodorants that I was applying once in the A.M. weren't holding their own through the entire day. Then I found this and what a difference it made! I only have to use this once a day, and it keeps everything, I mean EVERYTHING in check. Its more expensive, I pay $8.99... But so worth it. If you are considering seeing a doctor about odor and perspiration, try this first!
nicole r.
North Bay Vlg, FL
I've used this deodorant for the past 7-10 years, basically when it first came out. I used to suffer from having super wet and sweating armpits to the point that you could see on the shirt. I also had these painful pumps (maybe in grown hairs) I always dreaded summer. Since discovering this deodorant I'm a new happy person. No more sweating underarms and no more bumps or ingrow hairs. I now live in Florida and still no sweating :) thanks Secret Clinical strength for saving my life.
Sara O.
Works amazing! Got this in a previous VoxBox and was pleasantly surprised! It actually says on the package to apply at night, which allows it to work for up to 48 hours and it adjust to your body's temperature accordingly! It definitely works like a charm :) I got this as a freebie, as I stated earlier, but will DEFINITELY be purchasing this on my own as well when I do run out. Very very highly recommended, particularly if you have sweating problems or just generally in the summer to be honest :) also has a lovey clean fresh scent!
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?