BY SECRET #4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
The scent of this deodorant is nice and goes on smooth. However, it does leave a trace of residue. I find that to be common with Secret. Often transfers to clothing. Secret tends to be pricier in regards to other brands. May not last all throughout the day so I'm not sure I'd recommend.
Dana F.
Dana F.
Marlton, NJ
This deodorant is my LIFE SAVOR! I walk 1.5 miles to work and then go to the gym after work and this stuff keeps me fresh and clean all day long! I have tried so many different deodorants and this one is absolutely the best! It lasts, smells great and keeps me fresh all day long!
Keri C.
Keri C.
Orange Park, FL
I use this everyday. Love the clinical much better than any regular deodorant. I like the solid as I think it last longer than the gel. I never second guess myself with the clinical strength. I have tried other clinical strength brands and secret by far is the best I have used.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Cartersville, GA
I'm one of those girls who sweats sitting in the ac.....I know sexy. So I have to have deodorant that I can trust. I carry mine with me every where I go just in case I need to reapply. And on hot summer days I usually do! I hate that it's almost $12 for one thing but I need it.
Heather W.
Heather W.
West Seneca, NY
When I get stressed or anxious I actually sweat- a lot. This works pretty great as a defense against my stress trigger sweat. It smells great too which is always a bonus. I do notice I have to reapply though sometimes which is the only downfall about this type of deodorant.
Lindsey C.
Lindsey C.
Cincinnati, OH
I love the smell of the secret deodorant but find that the invisible solid leaves my armpits wet and not dry. Although it still conceals the smell of bo it is embarrassing to lift up for your arm. Also I find that it leaves white deodorant balls on my skin after wearing.
Eliana M.
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
I love love love this product. The one I have can only be worn at night, but I would literally shower in the night and wake up so fresh! It is also very light weight and I do not need to retouch after it is on. It doest stick anywhere and it doesn't get on your clothes.
Madison K.
Madison K.
Spring Hill, TN
This is super nice and really helps me as a very nervous person. I feel safe and protected all day long, and I don't have to worry about sweating or others around me noticing. And it feels good and it's not very pigmented so it doesn't really show up On black shirts!
Becky G.
Becky G.
Great deodorant. I sweat pretty easily and deodorant doesn't always lasts. This one seems to stay on longer than most and not as easy to sweat through. It also doesn't get marks on your tops. They also have several different scents as well. It is easy to use.
Brittany G.
Brittany G.
This is my favorite deodorant next to Axe. It is great! it is long lasting. I typically buy it at CVS or walmart and use coupons! It works well compared to the Axe I used to use when I played sports. It is affordable and when you have a coupon it is great!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?