Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
I've tried many deodorants and have a hard time finding one that lasts all day, doesn't feel sticky and leaves me feeling fresh and confident. Secret Clinical does all that and more. It provides all day coverage, I didn't feel the need to reapply after a few hours, it smells great and offers complete coverage.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I think this is good but I don't think it works as well as the box says it does. I don't think it's "clinical strength" at all. It did the same job as the normal stuff did. The only brand that ever truly stopped the sweating was Ban. I'd use it, I just wouldn't buy it for the purpose of it being clinical.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
This is by far my favorite deodorant that I have ever tried!!1 I tend to sweat a lot more than a all my friends do so I feel like it isn't normal, but I use this everyday! It is the only thing that does not make me have a sticky underarm. Other deodorants I seem to sweat through but I don't with this!
Elena A.
Elena A.
Feb. 5, 2016, 7 a.m.
Review for: Clinical Strength Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent .5 oz
This is an ok product. I personally need something with a bit more antiperspirant strength and therefor can only use this a couple of days in a row before it stops working. Maybe if it had less fragrance and the product focused more on the actual antiperspirant needs of people it would work better.
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I like the secret clinical strength stress response deodorant. It is a little bit pricey for deodorant yet, it works well. I like that it is an invisible solid. Easy to use and carry in my purse as well. Oh, and it smells really nice. The packaging is great too. I can always locate it on the shelf.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Roswell, Ga
I love this product! I'm always running around after my kids and doing all the house work and it keeps me fresh. It helps so much i love using it even though its a little expensive its so worth it.. I use it everyday no matter where i go or what I'm doing i always have to put some on. So worth it..
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
June 1, 2016, 1:18 a.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent - 1.6 oz
I enjoy Secret deodorants. They do the job. But if you need something extra strength that will withstand a full day full of sweat and odar, I would not pick this deodorant personally. This isn't something that will last a full day (if you are being active) without smelling like "old deodorant"
Rachel M.
Rachel M.
Park Ridge, IL
April 19, 2016, 10:22 p.m.
Really good deodorant that will get the job done! Works well on any skin type! You might have to reapply through out the day depending on how often you workout or are active! This does not stop you from sweating. Though you might want to get an antiperspirant separate if you have that problem!
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
West Chester , OH
Not all deodorant's are the same especially ones that claim to be clinical strength. I started using this deodorant around the time of my wedding (3 years ago) and it' s still a repeat purchase! It held up on my wedding day, of the most stressful times of my life so I knew it had to be great!
Stefanie P.
Stefanie P.
June 4, 2016, 1:27 p.m.
The scent of this deodorant is nice and goes on smooth. However, it does leave a trace of residue. I find that to be common with Secret. Often transfers to clothing. Secret tends to be pricier in regards to other brands. May not last all throughout the day so I'm not sure I'd recommend.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?