BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Meghan M.
Swansea, SC
This product works great. I get really sweaty and this has help so much. And it smells good. But some of the scents are a little strong and give me a headache. None the less an amazing product and if you have the same issue as me... sweating even in the cold try this out!
Kayla Catron C.
Vancouver, WA
It smells like babies lol. Not a good smell for a business professional. Its over priced. And it doesnt work any better than the cheaper brands. They smell better too.. Plus the cheaper brands ive learned have less aluminum in it. I wouldnt buy this.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This is the only deodorant I have ever continued to keep re-buying. Absolutely fantastic product. I tried this out when I was pregnant with my first baby and it was the only deodorant that would actually work with my hormones so high! Go to deodorant
Alexa M.
Hamilton, NJ
I want to like this but I just can't. I've been using this everyday for a week now and every time I wear it my armpits itch like crazy all day long! I've never had this problem with a deodorant before. I give it two stars because It does keep my pits from sweating and smelling BUT I cannot keep using it with the itch it causes me. Sadly throwing it out and trying a different brand.
Leah M.
Portland, OR
Love my secret clinical strength deoderant! I used to have to use mens deoderant because I sweat sooo much and had stinky pits! I switched to secret clinical strength and my armpits are dry and fresh all day long! I can even go overnight and not have to reapply the next day.  Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh ScentSecret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I actually really like this clinical version. I was a long time user of just the normal secret deodorant and after getting tired of that I decided to try this since it was different. It lasted me all day and kept me smelling fresh!
The best antiperspirant/deodorant for sweating and odor, especially stress sweat, and I've tried many. I can apply this one day, and if I shower and forget to apply it the next day it feels like it's still working - it's that strong. I use the unscented and it works great without knocking me out with a sweet smell.
Lynn B.
Thus works better than non-clinical strength products. It has a pleasant scent. I’ve used this brand for years. It comparably priced like similar clinical strength products. These are more expensive than regular antiperspirants.
Catherine M.
I like the smell of this product and it’s very effective at dealing with sweat but it has a lot of transfer. Other clinical strength products do leave stains but not as obvious as this product. I’m not sure it’s worth the money.
Abigail C.
Greensburg, PA
I have unusual smell and I figured this would help but made it worse , and there’s not a lot in the container. It’s soft and a nice scent glides on smoothly. I would recommend to someone who is looking to try a new deodorant
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?