Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid is a product that I highly recommend. It was recommended to me a while back when I was like in middle school by my doctor from when I would experience excessive sweating. I couldn't find any other deodorant to use that would work but this one really helped. It's smooth and keeps my pits dry and keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day,
Susan M.
Susan M.
Ann Arbor, MI
March 4, 2016, 9:30 p.m.
Review for: Clinical Strength Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent .5 oz
I have used Secret deodorants for many years. The clinical strength deodorant is even better than the regular I have used for years. I expected perhaps a skin irritation from something that was "stronger" , but I found it gentle, smooth and non-irritating, I had been having a problem with a residual 'sweaty' smell recently, and this definitely solved it. Highly recommend.
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Providence, RI
I can be quite picky when it comes to deodorants, but Secret Clinical Strength exceeded my expectations. It goes on clear, keeping the dreaded white smudge on clothing at bay. The "ooh-la-la lavender" scent smells slightly masculine, which I loved. I also felt it worked all throughout hot, summer days. I plan on purchasing this when my sample size runs out!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
HANFORD, CA
I used to always use the clinical strength one, and it does smell good but all the aluminum in it (or something) was starting to make my armpits itch and break out in bumps. I was concerned about this and decided to stop using it, but I sure wish there was one this strong without the chemicals, because where I live it's 110 in summer = inevitable sweating
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lake Mary, FL
I have overactive sweat glands and since I was 10 it has always been embarrassing for me the sweat stains. I never have smelled, but always had the sweat marks. I would layer as much as I could to hide them, but it did not always work. However, since I started using Secret Clinical Strength it has given me back confidence lost for years. Thank you!
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
June 2, 2016, 7:48 p.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Mean Stinks Fearlessly Fresh Scent Advanced Solid Antiperspirant & Deodorant 1.6 Oz
I love this deodorant, it is the only kind i use. i love every scent it comes in and would love more. its a bit on the expensive side but totally worth it. i use this eveyday it lasts all day and i typically work 15 hour days in a warehouse. i typically have to repurchase at least once a month because there isn't a ton of product in each container
Laura S.
Laura S.
Springboro, PA
April 20, 2016, 11:41 p.m.
This stuff works great and smells amazing, but it's the price that makes my wallet sad. 12 bucks for a deodorant?! No way. I only got this because I got it as a gift. I just can't see myself going out buying this unless I really needed that certain level of strength for more sweater armpits. I rather buy a cute lipstick or shirt for this price.
Chastity C.
Chastity C.
Margate, FL
Feb. 29, 2016, 2:49 p.m.
I'm a sweater. Period! Secret clinical usually keeps me cool and dry at least there so perfect! Right? Wrong! The last one I purchased crystallized and literally cut my armpit and when I called, they basically said just by a new one. Fine, except I don't like throwing $10 away. I will say that was the first and last time that happened.
Violet C.
Violet C.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best deodorant if you sweat a lot or have a strong body odor scent, I have been using it for 4 years and it works amazing, you only need to use it once a day and no matter how much you sweat it keeps a fresh smelling scent. This deodorant is better then the prescription deodorant the doctors give you when you have Bad B.O.
Candi B.
Candi B.
I am an athletic person and always on the go. I needed something that could keep up with me. after trying all of the various brands out there, I decided to try the clinical variety from Secret and boy am I glad I did! It keeps me dry and fresh all day! I would definitely recommend this product to others (and already have!)
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?