BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Ellie B.
Ellie B.
I love this deodorant, it is the only kind i use. i love every scent it comes in and would love more. its a bit on the expensive side but totally worth it. i use this eveyday it lasts all day and i typically work 15 hour days in a warehouse. i typically have to repurchase at least once a month because there isn't a ton of product in each container
Violet C.
Violet C.
Las Vegas , NV
This is the best deodorant if you sweat a lot or have a strong body odor scent, I have been using it for 4 years and it works amazing, you only need to use it once a day and no matter how much you sweat it keeps a fresh smelling scent. This deodorant is better then the prescription deodorant the doctors give you when you have Bad B.O.
Candi B.
Candi B.
I am an athletic person and always on the go. I needed something that could keep up with me. after trying all of the various brands out there, I decided to try the clinical variety from Secret and boy am I glad I did! It keeps me dry and fresh all day! I would definitely recommend this product to others (and already have!)
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Whitesboro, TX
I've tried many deodorants and have a hard time finding one that lasts all day, doesn't feel sticky and leaves me feeling fresh and confident. Secret Clinical does all that and more. It provides all day coverage, I didn't feel the need to reapply after a few hours, it smells great and offers complete coverage.
Tara N.
Tara N.
I think this is good but I don't think it works as well as the box says it does. I don't think it's "clinical strength" at all. It did the same job as the normal stuff did. The only brand that ever truly stopped the sweating was Ban. I'd use it, I just wouldn't buy it for the purpose of it being clinical.
Olivia C.
Olivia C.
This is by far my favorite deodorant that I have ever tried!!1 I tend to sweat a lot more than a all my friends do so I feel like it isn't normal, but I use this everyday! It is the only thing that does not make me have a sticky underarm. Other deodorants I seem to sweat through but I don't with this!
Shishandra D.
Shishandra D.
Tallahassee, FL
I like the secret clinical strength stress response deodorant. It is a little bit pricey for deodorant yet, it works well. I like that it is an invisible solid. Easy to use and carry in my purse as well. Oh, and it smells really nice. The packaging is great too. I can always locate it on the shelf.
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Roswell, Ga
I love this product! I'm always running around after my kids and doing all the house work and it keeps me fresh. It helps so much i love using it even though its a little expensive its so worth it.. I use it everyday no matter where i go or what I'm doing i always have to put some on. So worth it..
Kelly S.
Kelly S.
I enjoy Secret deodorants. They do the job. But if you need something extra strength that will withstand a full day full of sweat and odar, I would not pick this deodorant personally. This isn't something that will last a full day (if you are being active) without smelling like "old deodorant"
Jamie B.
Jamie B.
West Chester, OH
Not all deodorant's are the same especially ones that claim to be clinical strength. I started using this deodorant around the time of my wedding (3 years ago) and it' s still a repeat purchase! It held up on my wedding day, of the most stressful times of my life so I knew it had to be great!
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?