BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...2 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Kat D.
Biloxi, MS
I have always had an issue with hyper perspiration, so I'm really glad to see brands coming out with their own version of Clinical Strength anti perspirants. This retailed for about $6-8, and it is worth it. It lasts me about a month, and that's with me using it every day. Definitely a little more than other deodorants, but if you need the extra strength, this is a good way to go.
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
I absolutely love this product. I’ve been using it for the last two months and it works great. I live in Florida and the majority of the time it’s so hot and humid. With other deodorants I’ve had to reapply throughout the day. I can put this product on in the morning and can go all day and not have to worry about my underarms. Would definitely recommend this product.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
My daughter was having a issue with other deodorants , since she plays sports. We came across Secret Clinical Strength Smooth and it was perfect . No more smelly arm pit during sport events.
Emily M.
Gillett
I just started using this product and I won’t use anything else now. Tried other products and nothing else compared. Had a bit of odor that wouldn’t go away and this helped take care of it. Definitely worth a try.
Dhdjfb F.
I really enjoyed the fresh scent. It stayed dry and smelt good all day. Yes, you did meet my expectations. It was a good price. Not too expensive but not cheap. I use it everyday and sometimes more than once a day. Yes, I am very satisfied with this product
Gina L.
Stamford, CT
It is pricey but worth it. Loves how it controls how much comes out so it rubs in nice leaving no white stains on shirts. Does meet my expectations but there is not a lot in a bottle
Ashley T.
Great deodorant!! Makes you feel comfortable and not feel sticky at all. very good for the underarms.it holds for long and is good and very effective. It sells everywhere and is great.
Christina P.
I have always had overly stinky pits in my opinion.  I am so happy that they make a deodorant that helps with my underarm odor.  It does not seem to cost as much when I pick it up at walmart.  I do not really like the "slime" sort of speak that it feels like, But it works.  So I will buy again.
Lydia S.
Independence, MO
Kind of embarrassing to admit, but I have had trouble in the past with sweaty armpits. I was recommended by a friend to try out this brand of deodorant and my life has changed forever. I put it on right after I shower. It's easy to apply; it's a solid deodorant stick. Try it if you have problems with odor or sweating
Christina S.
This deodorant is really good. It lasts  all day on me and I really like this product. It works great. I got it at Walmart. I’m definitely going to buy it again.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?