BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this in a subscription box in a mini size. There are a few different fragrances. I like them as I do long shifts and do perspire a lot as I am on my feet. Therefore I want a Deodorant that can kept me feeling clean and fresh, which this one does. Doesn't irritate my skin and glides on well. Recommend it
Syd😸 T.
The only deodorant I trust! I have tried other deodorants and this one by far gives me the best all day comfort. I can go the whole day without having to worry if I am going to smell. I am very satisfied with this product!
Mariah S.
Terre Haute, IN
I like this deodorant because it goes on like a creamy solid and is effective at keeping sweat down and is long lasting. I just think its a little expensive for the size.
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati
This was a pretty expensive deodorant compared to other ones but I didn't notice any difference. It is supposed to be really strong, but I just thought it performed like normal, cheaper deodorants. I will not be repurchasing because it just didn't seem worth the extra money.
Carolyn C.
Auburn, NY
i use this all the time i wish it were a little stronger because with all the meds i have to take it makes me sweat a lot  however i would remind it because it does work the also have nice smells
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the ONLY deodorant that I can use that works for me. Other deodorants are not strong enough for me! I have always loved Secret and know that they have whats works compared to other brands. I never have to reapply when using this brand and I stay dry for a long time!
Dara M.
This product took some time to start fully working, but once it kicked in it was amazing! Even after a shower it still works. I might try a different scent, as I wasn't a huge fan of this one, but the overall product works amazing. I would definitely buy again!
Cathy F.
East Moline, IL
Love this !  I carry a travel size one in my purse and have one in my locker at work Works really great smells awesome keeps you fresh for hours . Does not stain your black clothes i recommend this to every girls that's active through out the day.
Megan 👑.
Manchester
The smell is very strong which is great, and it lasts!!! I love this deodorant, I sweat a lot but this keeps me smelling great. And can you say great affordable price! I just all around love this product! I highly recommend this to every female!
Sara R.
New Iberia
This deodorant does everything you needed to do it smells great and works great. Secret Clinical 1.6z IS Mean Stinks I've tried other deodorants but nothing works better for me than clinical and especially Secret I use it everyday
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?