BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Leslie D.
Dallas, TX
This is my absolute favorite deodorant and Secret product.  It goes on smooth and smells great.  The price is a little more than most deodorant but it is worth it for the clinical strength as it actually works! I purchase this product at Target regularly.
melissa c.
I absolutely love this deodorant !I receive so many compliments when I wear it, people actually think its perfume from how good it smells. I can even go with out deodorant the following day and this will still keep me smelling fresh ! the best ever !
Megan 👑.
Manchester
The smell is very strong which is great, and it lasts!!! I love this deodorant, I sweat a lot but this keeps me smelling great. And can you say great affordable price! I just all around love this product! I highly recommend this to every female!
Debbie L.
Owings, MD
Favorite deodorant, i sweat a lot during the summer specially and this product is amazing and totally works, the best part is that is cheap and effective, you can find it at walmart, rite aid or cvs.
most of the costumers are satisfied because this product is awesome
Elizabeth E.
West Babylon, NY
Secret Clinical is by far the best antiperspirant I have ever had the pleasure of discovering. When it first came out I received a sample in the mail. Upon using it I have never used another brand. I have always been a fan of Secret products but this is by far the best they have made.
Though a bit pricey, it is very much worth it. The scent is amazing and I always feel fresh and clean when wearing it. I have actually been told I smell good while wearing Secret Clinical and no other scents or perfumes. Most deodorants lose their scent very quickly.
I know Secret Clinical is working because at stressful times when I should be sweating I sense the antiperspirant working as I can smell the pleasantness of the scent get a bit stronger.
So, although a bit pricey for not so much product I have become a forever fan and highly recommend Secret Clinical!!
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
This product is very effective, glides on easily, can be used right after shaving without irritation, doesn't stain my clothing, and prevents wetness and odor. It smells nice too, if you get the scented one. My friend's pre-teen, hormonal daughter also uses it and finds it prevents the strong odor she would have after playing sports. It is more expensive than ordinary deodorant, but well worth it. It lasts a long time too. I don't need to use very much of it each time.
heather a.
Lewisville, NC
I have always had a sweating issue and i heard about this product. I have used it ever since. It has been about 4 years now. I love it and i stay dry! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. And i would definitely buy it again and again.
Shanda C.
Charleston,WV
I swear by the Secret Clinical Strength Deodorants they are a little pricey though that's the only downfall. Secret has been coming out with so many new deodorants that all smell great and last all day long. I am very satisfied with Secret!!!
Maggie K.
I have been using this deodorant for a while now but I do not find that it works any better than regular deodorant. It is very expensive for a very small quantity and I do not think it is worth the money. I am not satisfied with this product.
Kelli M.
Atwater, OH
I have been using Secret products for well....let's just say a long time. It's the one product that has never let me down. I was fortunate enough to receive Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid in my Christmas stocking this past Christmas. (Yes...I still get a filled stocking)! I love this product. I feel extra protected during my night sweats and during daily activity. I also have been using Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid on my Mom who is in a nursing home. Due to a side effect of one of her medications she sweats a lot and her deodorant seems to be failing her. I knew Secret Clinical Strength Antiperspirant & Deodorant Advanced Solid would be great for her also. Thank You....Your product is and always has been my (and now Mom's) lifelong Secret.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?