BY SECRET

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
In my Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox, I received another great little complementary product to test out— Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response. :)

It came RIGHT at the perfect time— two weeks before midterms week and before having surgery for the first time. I was stressed. And i know that when i stress, i sweat.

I used it so far for a period of three weeks, every morning. The scent of it is very citrus-y, very girly in my opinion. The smell of the deodorant stayed throughout the day, but I didn't mind. I never sweated which was a very dramatic change. I felt fresh and wonderful throughout the day.

The only flaw, though IS the price. Eight bucks is steep for some deodorant. But it’s worth it if you buy it during the summer rather than winter- so when you really do sweat, you don’t have a stink. Or if you work out a lot- get it just for before workouts. Because of the price, I wouldn't recommend it as an every day thing. But wonderful nonetheless.
Marlene R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I got this in my voxbox and I was a little disappointed at first because I've tried the Secret Clinical Strength before and I hated it. I remember feeling like it did nothing for me. However, this stress response formula is fantastic. I've been using it since the day I got it and I feel like it's the best deodorant I've used so far! I used to only ever like the Degree Just Dance deodorant because it did the most for me but this little gem has changed that. I followed the instructions (2 clicks once every night) and it's really been working for me and preventing the smelly sweat. It smells fantastic too, nice and citrusy - definitely a summer smell. I love that I can feel/smell it working when I exercise and I think I'll definitely be sticking to this product because it impressed me so much.
The only thing is sometimes the product spits out too much product with each click - it's a little inconsistent with how much is distributed but it's not really a big deal.
Tien H.
Hayward, CA
When I first opened the seal and sniffed the deodorant, yes I sniffed it, I inhaled was a nice tropical refreshing scent. I loved it! This deodorant has a twist up dial and is a powder formula. First use, you will have to twist a dial a couple of times before the product will come out. If you apply too much there will be a white cast as you try to rub it out some more but it's nothing really noticeable. This product is meant for Stress relief and from my experience so far I do believe that it works! I commute to SF daily to work and walk about a mile to and from Bart, our public subway here in SF. As gross as this may sound, when I get to work after a mile walk my armpits usually get a little sticky from sweating but with this deodorant I don't get that feeling. I remember sitting down at my desk and still feeling refreshed like I didn't even sweat at all. I don't have any sticky feeling and thank goodness I never have a bad odor after I sweat a little bit.
dee c.
Webster, NY
Have been using this product for about 2 years + keep going back it. It seems to do what it is supposed to do and lasts all day + night. What's great is you only need to apply in the morning + you are all set until you shower. I like that you can purchase it anywhere.
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the ONLY deodorant that I can use that works for me. Other deodorants are not strong enough for me! I have always loved Secret and know that they have whats works compared to other brands. I never have to reapply when using this brand and I stay dry for a long time!
Alyssa S.
Sonora
I have stress sweat when I am nervous or am in a stress inducing situation. This product is awesome! It totally shops stress sweats and embarrassing sweat stains.  Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Kayla G.
This is very similar to the dove clinical strength one. I'm pretty sure the price is even the same. the only differences are the scents, i believe. with that said, i love this product because when i was going through puberty i had a huge sweating problem. I'm talking i could just be sitting there in 60 degree Fahrenheit weather and i would have to change my shirt. i went to the doctor and gave me prescription but these would burn because they were basically pure alcohol and they would discolor my armpits.

The secret product and the dove product worked wonders! they work just as well as any of the prescriptions i tried, were half the price, did not burn and in fact moisturized, did not discolor my armpits, and also did not clump up! this product was perfect.

unfortunately i don't need to use this anymore. i now use degree sport. but that's only because i don't have a sweating problem anymore and the degree sport works in 100 degree F weather as well
Jinger Tylee E.
Middletown, PA
I love this deoderant! It is seriously one of my faves and one of the only brands that I buy! I get mine in bulk off of amazon or at walmart and even though it is a bit expensive and the knob is a bit harder to turn, I still really love it! I think it lasts all day long!
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
It doesn't matter what I do, I sweat more than anything and anyone I know! But the Secret Clinical strength deodorant has helped tremendously and I've been able to wear light colored shirts in the summer without the fear of looking like I just swam in a pool of my own sweat!
Candice R.
Huntington , WV
I'm so glad I gave this product a try! You can't even tell you have it on, it's so light and doesn't leave any mess on your clothes which was a worry of mine because a lot of deodorants do that. It is a lain smell which I like because I can't stand a lot of odors!
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?