BY SECRET #10 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
I got this in a subscription box in a mini size. There are a few different fragrances. I like them as I do long shifts and do perspire a lot as I am on my feet. Therefore I want a Deodorant that can kept me feeling clean and fresh, which this one does. Doesn't irritate my skin and glides on well. Recommend it
Ellen R.
Ann Arbor, MI
I truly loved this product.  I have always used Secret products but after using the clinical strength I was very impressed.  I am very sweaty and I have thought about switching to a men's deodorant because I needed something stronger and then my friend recommended this.  I love it! I totally recommend this for a friend.
Faith D.
San Diego, CA
So the Secret brand is nothing new to me since I’ve been using their antiperspirants for years. I was really excited that this showed up in my Influenster voxbox because I had not seen this particular product yet. First, taking off the protective seal, I got a whiff of a delicate, but very familiar, fruity smell! It smelled so good and I couldn’t wait to use it! I knew I was in for a stressful day at work since I had an important meeting with my supervisor about how I was adjusting to my new job. Putting on this antiperspirant, it glided on cleanly and smoothly and dried quickly. I just couldn’t get over how great it smelled! Throughout the day, I was met with new deadlines, new responsibilities, and problems so I know I was really sweatin’ it and putting this new antiperspirant to use! The scent stayed with me all day and every once in awhile I would get a quick smell of citrus and I knew it was working. By the end of the day, I was still feeling dry and smelling great even after my quick power walk after work! I absolutely love and recommend this product!
Lindsay D.
Fall River, MA
I had high hopes for this deodorant but it did nothing for me! It didnt help my sweat at all nor did it stop me from under arm odor it was like I didnt put anything on .I don't recommend this at all.
Madison J.
Decatur, GA
I Really like this product it protects against heat, activity and stress. I purchased this product from Walmart. It is very easy to use it glides on to your skin very smooth. It holds up better than most deodorant's I have tried . I'm very satisfied with this product and i will purchase it again .
Jamie H.
Columbus, GA
This deodorant works wonders. I sweat tremendously and i was shocked how well this actually helped me. It keeps me dry and the smell of them are amazing. I've used every single one and love all them. #1 deodorant and sticking with it
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Love this product. Can be kind of pricey but so worth it. It last all day as well as it smells great. It's the same product as those other more expensive clinical strength deodorant. Will buy this product again.
Jessica B.
Orange City, IA
I buy these for my daughter that is quite active and plays a lot of sports. It is more expensive than yiur average deodorant but I buy it on bulk at Sam's Club. It is worth the money to me.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Scent:
The Serene Citrus scent is wonderful, but somewhat strong. I feel if you wear this with perfume there is a potentially for the scents to combine. With that said - I still love the scent and just choose not to wear perfume while using this deodorant. This works for me because I don’t always wear the same deodorant daily.

Performance/Application:
When applying this product it is so smooth and creamy - it’s as if it melts onto your underarm, but not in a bad way. ;)

Appearance:
As far as being able to see the product on your skin - you really can’t. However, it does leave white marks. I can’t say this is a real con/complaint because this product is not promising no white-marks. It is promising stress sweat protection and it seems to do the job.

Overall, the product smells lovely, applies smoothly, and is super soft on the skin. Furthermore, as well as I can see it does also protect against stress sweat and I give this product an A rating because it delivers on all of it’s promises.
Tiffani V.
Alma, AR
Love this deodorant. Any time I can splurge a few extra dollars I will for this. I usually do one click and apply. Then I keep my arms and let it sort of air dry. For me, this clinical strength lasts all day and I don't have to reapply at all, compared to when I buy any other kind I do!
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?