BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Krystal W.
Good stuff. I love the clear gel. The smell is so strong but in a good way.
Stephanie J.
Dallas, TX
I had the opportunity to give Secret's Clinical Strength a try. Now, I have never thought to try them, before, because - hey - I didn't think I had a "clinical" problem with sweat.
I'm a rather normal gal and so I always pictured "clinical" needs as being something - well - medical. You know? Like... someone who you picture as having a legitimate issue with sweating.
But - hey - I'm a team player. I'm always willing to give things a try... especially something that is in the land of health and beauty.

I not only tried it but I keep on using it! What?
Here's the deal. I am a woman who is enjoying the magic of hormone-free menopause and, when I say "magic", I really mean "hell".

On top of that "magic", I also live in Texas. We're currently in the autumnal season which means we dance between temperatures in the 50's and the 90's... in the same day. I've got the outside temperature influence fighting with the interior influence of hot flashes and cold sweats all wrapped in my insane life schedule. While I don't have a medical problem with sweat, I have a life problem called - well - life.

This stuff really keeps up! I don't feel gross when I apply it because it's smooth and dry. I don't feel gross by the end of the day because it stays where it was applied. The scent is very nice, too. I'm a big fan of low or fresh fragrances. I do detest something overly-powerful in that area so it was nice to not open the box and be overpowered by baby powder. The scent I've got is called "completely clean" and it's like a very light hint of fresh laundry.

Give it a try, yourself. I think you'll be just as pleasantly surprised as I am.
Sabrina E.
The first thing I noticed when I opened the top was the smell! Clean and fresh is the best way to describe it. I applied the deodorant the night before just as the packaging said, which was a little strange since I am so use to doing that in the morning! The stress sweat protection lasted throughout the entire next day. Between all of the meetings, volleyball practice, and dinner with the in-laws I was underarm sweat free! The only criticism I have is that it didn't last 48 hours as advertised. Reapplication was necessary the following day to avoid any body odor. However, that wasn't big deal since I am used to applying deodorant everyday anyway. Overall impression...great smell and great stress sweat protection for 24 hours.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've gotten a few sample sized secret clinical strength deodorants and I must say they work when you begin to perspire or when you get nervous. I don't need deodorant on a normal basis for the odor, as I just have none, unless I get really freaked out or nervous then I start the sweating and stinking. Of course you don't know when this fun stuff will hit so this clinical strength deodorant works great for that. I very highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who perspires a lot or gets the nervous sweats.
Ashley T.
Great deodorant!! Makes you feel comfortable and not feel sticky at all. very good for the underarms.it holds for long and is good and very effective. It sells everywhere and is great.
Emily M.
KIRKLAND, WA
Save your money and wear nothing haha because these do not work. I have tried these 3 times when I was super active and knew I would be sweating like crazy and they didn't do anything that regular deodorant didn't do, I will NOT buy these again and I genuinely feel like it's just regular deodorant with a fancier label and runs about $7 so you're essentially paying $4 more dollars for something that doesn't work.
The best antiperspirant/deodorant for sweating and odor, especially stress sweat, and I've tried many. I can apply this one day, and if I shower and forget to apply it the next day it feels like it's still working - it's that strong. I use the unscented and it works great without knocking me out with a sweet smell.
Joseline G.
Riverside, CA
Call me stinky or something lol but I bought this as it is labeled as clinical strength and it did nothing for me. I had to turn back to men deodorant. I bought a couple of these during different time periods to give them a try and in the middle of the day they just didn't hold up. Maybe it's just me but i was disappointed in this deodorant and I will NOT be repurchasing considering that they are kind of pricey compared to their regular deodorant.
Kathy Lee C.
El Paso, TX
I love this stuff. I definitely sweat more than anyone I know and this is the only thing I've found that keeps me dry. I've tried a bunch of different "clinical strength" deodorants, but this is by far, my favorite. I can wear all my favorite cute shirts that fit close to the arm without an issue. This stuff even keeps me dry during workouts. I haven't had an issue with washing it off but it seems waterproof. I've only gone swimming once with it, but it worked. I live in the desert and it gets HOT here so this has truly been a godsend. Will keep buying.
Brenda S.
Colonial Heights
my daughter is still very young but, she is currently going through puberty and her body is all over the place.  She uses this deodorant because well, it's necessary now. lol. but while other brands didn't hold up, this clinic strength works great!
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?