BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...2 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Rolonda F.
New Brunswick, NJ
As a woman who has always had to deal with the embarrassment of sweat stains, this deodorant has been a godsend. This formula lasts and I am able to wear whatever I want confidently. I love the smell and I am so satisfied with the performance of Secret Clinical Strength!
Marlene R.
Redondo Beach, CA
I got this in my voxbox and I was a little disappointed at first because I've tried the Secret Clinical Strength before and I hated it. I remember feeling like it did nothing for me. However, this stress response formula is fantastic. I've been using it since the day I got it and I feel like it's the best deodorant I've used so far! I used to only ever like the Degree Just Dance deodorant because it did the most for me but this little gem has changed that. I followed the instructions (2 clicks once every night) and it's really been working for me and preventing the smelly sweat. It smells fantastic too, nice and citrusy - definitely a summer smell. I love that I can feel/smell it working when I exercise and I think I'll definitely be sticking to this product because it impressed me so much.
The only thing is sometimes the product spits out too much product with each click - it's a little inconsistent with how much is distributed but it's not really a big deal.
Joan A. T.
Shamokin, PA
I love this deodorant so much!! I work in a warehouse where it can get pretty hot all year round and i only have to apply this in the morning (4am) and it last til i get home (7pm). I would definitely buy this again. Plus i get like a month or so use out of this so yay :)
Samantha F.
casselberry, fl
Clinical strength is the only type of deodorant i use. its keeps me dry and stink free all day at work and the gym. any other type of deodorant i have tried doesn't work, or doesn't last. this is a must have for anyone who sweats a lot or lives in a hot climate like i do.
Claire K.
Laguna Beach, CA
I seriously cannot live without this deodorant. it saves my life during the day so I have one in my car and my purse and at home. The stuff is the best. The only thing I did notice that it has been making my white shirts a little yellow underneath the armpit which is kind of bugging me
Debora A.
Saint Charles, MO
In my Influenster Sweetheart Voxbox, I received another great little complementary product to test out— Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response. :)

It came RIGHT at the perfect time— two weeks before midterms week and before having surgery for the first time. I was stressed. And i know that when i stress, i sweat.

I used it so far for a period of three weeks, every morning. The scent of it is very citrus-y, very girly in my opinion. The smell of the deodorant stayed throughout the day, but I didn't mind. I never sweated which was a very dramatic change. I felt fresh and wonderful throughout the day.

The only flaw, though IS the price. Eight bucks is steep for some deodorant. But it’s worth it if you buy it during the summer rather than winter- so when you really do sweat, you don’t have a stink. Or if you work out a lot- get it just for before workouts. Because of the price, I wouldn't recommend it as an every day thing. But wonderful nonetheless.
Chelsey M.
Erie, PA
It doesn't matter what I do, I sweat more than anything and anyone I know! But the Secret Clinical strength deodorant has helped tremendously and I've been able to wear light colored shirts in the summer without the fear of looking like I just swam in a pool of my own sweat!
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
This is the ONLY deodorant that I can use that works for me. Other deodorants are not strong enough for me! I have always loved Secret and know that they have whats works compared to other brands. I never have to reapply when using this brand and I stay dry for a long time!
faisal a.
Wayne, NJ
really nice especially for someone who does not have regular deodorant work I use it on a daily basis and it is honestly a great product maybe a little;e pricey but for how amazing it is I will use it no matter what my ride or die deodorant and overall it is AMAZING!!!
dee c.
Webster, NY
Have been using this product for about 2 years + keep going back it. It seems to do what it is supposed to do and lasts all day + night. What's great is you only need to apply in the morning + you are all set until you shower. I like that you can purchase it anywhere.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?