BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Madison J.
Decatur, GA
I Really like this product it protects against heat, activity and stress. I purchased this product from Walmart. It is very easy to use it glides on to your skin very smooth. It holds up better than most deodorant's I have tried . I'm very satisfied with this product and i will purchase it again .
Kayla B.
Morehead, Ky
Love this product. Can be kind of pricey but so worth it. It last all day as well as it smells great. It's the same product as those other more expensive clinical strength deodorant. Will buy this product again.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Scent:
The Serene Citrus scent is wonderful, but somewhat strong. I feel if you wear this with perfume there is a potentially for the scents to combine. With that said - I still love the scent and just choose not to wear perfume while using this deodorant. This works for me because I don’t always wear the same deodorant daily.

Performance/Application:
When applying this product it is so smooth and creamy - it’s as if it melts onto your underarm, but not in a bad way. ;)

Appearance:
As far as being able to see the product on your skin - you really can’t. However, it does leave white marks. I can’t say this is a real con/complaint because this product is not promising no white-marks. It is promising stress sweat protection and it seems to do the job.

Overall, the product smells lovely, applies smoothly, and is super soft on the skin. Furthermore, as well as I can see it does also protect against stress sweat and I give this product an A rating because it delivers on all of it’s promises.
Tiffani V.
Alma, AR
Love this deodorant. Any time I can splurge a few extra dollars I will for this. I usually do one click and apply. Then I keep my arms and let it sort of air dry. For me, this clinical strength lasts all day and I don't have to reapply at all, compared to when I buy any other kind I do!
Megan C.
This product didn't really work for me in keeping me dry throughout the day . The left residue on my clothes whenever I use it (like with other deodorants). For the price of this and the lack of usefulness for me, I would not purchase again. I wasn't that satisfied with this product.
Meaghan A.
Secret Clinical Strength is my favorite deodorant. I've tried several other products that left a gross film of deodorant on my skin! Once you put this on it feels like you aren't wearing anything. My only complaint is that it sometimes leaves deodorant marks on the inside of shirts.
Melissa Y.
I have a love hate relationship with this product. It works well some days but others it doesn't work. It also says for best results put on before bed like why would I put on deodorant when I go to bed??
Carolyn C.
Auburn, NY
i use this all the time i wish it were a little stronger because with all the meds i have to take it makes me sweat a lot  however i would remind it because it does work the also have nice smells
Tiffany H.
Cincinnati , OH
This was a pretty expensive deodorant compared to other ones but I didn't notice any difference. It is supposed to be really strong, but I just thought it performed like normal, cheaper deodorants. I will not be repurchasing because it just didn't seem worth the extra money.
Gabriela O.
Medley, FL
Mis hermosas axilas tienden a sudar mucho y estos desodorantes y antitranspirantes me ayuda a seguir mi día como si nada realmente me amo ayuda mucho a no mojar la camisa de sudor porque me siento muy triste que este producto y me ayuda mucho! La verdad huele muy rico lo uso bastante
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?