BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Ashley C.
Hensley , AR
I ALWAYS use secret. It's the only thing I can trust to keep me smelling fresh all day at work!
Pamela E.
Murfreesboro, TN
It works okay. Found that I have to exfoliate arm pits after using because it clogs the pores.
A L.
It's okay not my favorite scent but it works to stop sweaty armpit. I still prefer coconut oil
vanissa o.
Secret clinical strength stress response deodorant goes on clear and the scent is really good
Jillian I.
Roselle Park, NJ
This has always worked for me. I swear a lot even at rest and this has helped me to stay dry
Tamar S.
This is so goo good it keeps you under arms fresh and smelling good I love this so much
Amanda A.
Milton, FL
I love this deodorant. I put it on before bed and I smell great all day the next day. I
Alisha H.
Excelsior Spg, MO
Smells ok, but it doesn't keep me as fresh as the sports deodorant that they make.
Lauren W.
Gardner, IL
Does a great job. I have not had a problem since using this clinical strength.
April D.
Lakewood, CA
Favorite deodorant that I've found. Doesn't dry out armpit area. Smells yummy
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?