Add a Photo
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent

By SECRET
#3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant
Photos (129)
Casey b.
Casey b.
Pikesville, MD
The best deodorant I have ever used. Only need to apply once a day. No odor ever leaks through. This has got to be the most wonderful deodorant I have ever tried. And it smells great!
Kimona W.
Kimona W.
Kissimmee, FL
Only deodorant I use doesn't leave my armpits wet. I use the gel so it goes on clear and doesn't mess up my clothing. Only con is thr amount you get and the price but hey it works.
Vicki R.
Vicki R.
Brooklyn, NY
I've tested a lot of different deodorants and this product works extremely well. Keeps you dry even in the hottest temperatures and situations. Also smells really fresh and clean.
Denise R.
Denise R.
I have a strong bo sometimes and I definitely turned to this secret Clinical Strength deodorant and would not recommend anything else, love the scent and it keeps me fresh all day
Dee M.
Dee M.
Bolivar, MO
Jan. 8, 2016, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent - 1.6 oz
Leaves my under arms with no bumps and helps keep the sweat to a minimum. Excessive sweating is bad by its self, we do not need a deodorent that doesn't help with the the "odor".
Katlynn A.
Katlynn A.
Absolutely love this product! It is extremely hot during the summer (especially here in Georgia). Keeps me smelling fresh and keeps my under arms dry all day! Highly recommend!!
cortney g.
cortney g.
Kinston, AL
Jan. 7, 2016, 11:34 p.m.
Review for: Clinical Strength Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent .5 oz
I paid the extra price for this because it is supposed to be really good and it was actually worse than the cheaper brands. I sweated more and stink it does not work at all.
Maureen M.
Maureen M.
Avondale, AZ
May 1, 2016, 9:54 a.m.
This is one of technology best products ever,I brought it at walmart and love the way it smells and also its cheap not pricey at all,I do love it wrks greatI use it evreyday
Adina W.
Adina W.
April 5, 2016, 10:16 p.m.
I love the clinical strength I feel protected all day. I also love how the smells stays there even when I think I'm going to be really stinky. This always keeps me protected
Monica M.
Monica M.
Very good it has good coverage and whenever you go to the gym you have a good feeling that you won't get embarrassed that you have a bad smell or scent left from your sweat
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, Fl
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?