BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Mikayla H.
I have tried this and it is absolutely no different then your average deodorant. Extremely disappointing. If you want something that actually works I suggest trying out mens deodorant. Do not buy this product!!
MsWinter B.
OKLAHOMA CITY, OK
As a woman you go through so many hormonal changes throughout life which can cause you to perspire at some time more than others. With clinical strength deodorant you know you can be as active as you want to me & keep odors away. This is a great product.
Pierce H.
Brooklyn, NY
This deodorant truly lasts you all day and sometimes longer! I love the scent especially and how good I smell even if I forget to put in perfume. The only thing I don't like about it is that it does leave a white cast on most of my black clothes but i find that if you wear it and let it set in for a bit not as much of it gets on the shirts
Hannah L.
Chazy, NY
I've been using this deodorant for a long time. It does a great job of keeping my perspiration under control. I like the formula of it, and it smells fantastic. I don't worry about sweat stains anymore. I would definitely recommend this product.
Doris Del Mar R.
My life would fall apart if I they discontinues this! I obviously use it everyday and every time I can. I love that I can get at any drugstore or any big chain while I'm out for groceries. Its so easy to use and it always smells amazing.
Emily J.
Athens, GA
I tried this a few years ago and did not like it at all. I have sensitive skin and this pretty much burned my underarms. It left a red rash and so I never used it again. Chemicals must be too strong for me. I also didnt enjoy the smells that were offered.
Jany I.
This is a great deodorant dont get me wrong, however I found out that I could only use it for a few months before my body was no longer "Accepting" it and I had to switch to a stronger one. However, this has great coverage that lasts all day. I think it was just my body personally that after every so often I have to switch deodorants.
Sam B.
PORTLAND, OR
I am a sweaty person. A really sweaty person. Oddly enough though, I don’t sweat the most when I’m working out. You know, when it’s acceptable for a person to be soaked to the bone in their own perspiration.

Instead, it’s at auditions and performances, when my anxiety gets amped up. Which is, of course, EXACTLY when I DON’T want to be sweating.

Thanks mother nature.

For a while, I used prescription deodorant, but it got complicated. You were supposed to put it on at night and shower it off in the morning. Except I showered at night, and thus, consequently shaved at night… which ended in painful underarms.

I’ve tried many of the “clinical strength” deodorants out there, even MEN’S ones, but nothing has come close to the new Secret Clinical Strength – Stress Response.

I have a feeling my crazy person hormones have a lot to do with this, but it’s like this deodorant really GETS me. It smells great, but most importantly, it keeps me DRY, which is really important when you’re supposed to be an attractive female in Los Angeles.

This is certainly going to be a staple in my gym bag, and regular bag for that matter, from now own.
Diana S.
Del Rio, TX
I absolutely love this product. I’ve been using it for the last two months and it works great. I live in Florida and the majority of the time it’s so hot and humid. With other deodorants I’ve had to reapply throughout the day. I can put this product on in the morning and can go all day and not have to worry about my underarms. Would definitely recommend this product.
Karen C.
This is the best deodorant that I have used by Secret! It really protects you and leaves you feeling fresh. I use this everyday, and I do not have to re-apply throughout the day. I usually purchase this at Walmart and would highly recommend this to anyone else that is looking for a good deodorant. You get what you pay for!
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?