BY SECRET #6 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Lucelys A.
Studio City, CA
I have no clue what I would do without this deoderant. This is the only deodorant that can truly last a whole day without any needs for reapplication and does not ruin clothing. It is a little pricier than most regular deodorants but it is so worth it.
melissa c.
I absolutely love this deodorant !I receive so many compliments when I wear it, people actually think its perfume from how good it smells. I can even go with out deodorant the following day and this will still keep me smelling fresh ! the best ever !
Debbie L.
Owings, MD
Favorite deodorant, i sweat a lot during the summer specially and this product is amazing and totally works, the best part is that is cheap and effective, you can find it at walmart, rite aid or cvs.
most of the costumers are satisfied because this product is awesome
LEAR22172 MARIA N.
This product is very effective, glides on easily, can be used right after shaving without irritation, doesn't stain my clothing, and prevents wetness and odor. It smells nice too, if you get the scented one. My friend's pre-teen, hormonal daughter also uses it and finds it prevents the strong odor she would have after playing sports. It is more expensive than ordinary deodorant, but well worth it. It lasts a long time too. I don't need to use very much of it each time.
heather a.
Lewisville, NC
I have always had a sweating issue and i heard about this product. I have used it ever since. It has been about 4 years now. I love it and i stay dry! I would definitely recommend this product to everyone. And i would definitely buy it again and again.
Maggie K.
I have been using this deodorant for a while now but I do not find that it works any better than regular deodorant. It is very expensive for a very small quantity and I do not think it is worth the money. I am not satisfied with this product.
Shanda C.
Charleston,WV
I swear by the Secret Clinical Strength Deodorants they are a little pricey though that's the only downfall. Secret has been coming out with so many new deodorants that all smell great and last all day long. I am very satisfied with Secret!!!
Kylie S.
Howell, MI
Works great, lasts all day and doesn't leave any of those annoying white stains. I have used products similar to this before and found that I like this one better that the other sports products that I have used. Would definitely buy again!
Sara R.
New Iberia
This deodorant does everything you needed to do it smells great and works great. Secret Clinical 1.6z IS Mean Stinks I've tried other deodorants but nothing works better for me than clinical and especially Secret I use it everyday
Michelle T.
Palm Bay, FL
I have always had a hard time finding a deodorant or antiperspirant that would keep me feeling dry and smelling fresh throughout my day.  That all changed once I tried Secret Clinical!  I tell all my friends to use this!
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
SHALIMAR, FL
Does it leave a white residue?