BY SECRET #4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Jenna M.
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
This is a great DEODARANT. I usually stick to ones without aluminum but when I don't use those, I use this! Goes on well. Works great.
Mikayla  F.
Mikayla F.
North Canton, OH
I have very sensitive skin this made my underarms break out. Smells great just won't recommend for those with very sensitive skin.
Daysha S.
Daysha S.
Love clinical secret, it is perfect for summer time. It keeps you fresh no matter how hot it is out or how stressed you maybe
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Duluth, GA
I was a bit apprehensive about trying this deodorant as I thought it would be far too strong. It was not too strong at all.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Galena, IL
Clinical strength is the way to go. I always smelled like I didn't have enough deodar any on until I used this. I love it!
Deirdre S.
Deirdre S.
Christiansburg, VA
I love this product! Last all day and smell great! I don't have to put more on through out the day like I do other brands!
Ashlee D.
Ashlee D.
San Diego, CA
This product keeps me dry all day. I love the smell of it. A little goes a long way. I can work out and stop smell great
Jessica s.
Jessica s.
I used this before ftor awhile. Let me just say I had no stinky smelly pits! This secret works so good. Love the scents.
Trudi W.
Trudi W.
Lithonia, GA
All day fresh and dry. I have a problem with sweating and when I use this product I do not get the sweat funk, love it!
Rebecca P.
Rebecca P.
Portsmouth, VA
Best thing I have ever used. The only brand I feel confident wearing. Works way better than anything else I have tried.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?