BY SECRET

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Abbigail W.
Tappen, ND
I'm so happy I found this product! I sweat ALL THE TIME and this is the only deodorant I have found that can keep up with me.  Dove tends to fade away after a few hours but this one stays working all day which is nice because I hate being worried about being stinky throughout the day.

It's also nice because I've tried other deodorants that are "long lasting" and they are a pain to try to wash off in the shower.  This one lasts all day but I'm not struggling to wash it off at the end of the day.
Julia L.
Buffalo, NY
I got to try out Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response, thanks to Influenster. It came at the perfect time. My old deodorant was not living up to its standards and I was looking to find a new deodorant. Because I’m an anxious person, I tend to sweat A LOT and it sucks. I often times got wet spots on my shirt and my deodorant wouldn’t last the entire day. This doesn’t happen with Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response.

At first, I wasn’t too found of the scent (called “Serene Citrus”). I really didn’t like my armpits smelling like a citrus fruit. But the scent grew on me and I actually like it more than the typical powder fresh scents. It’s unique and though this is embarrassing to admit, I’ve caught myself smelling it.

The protection of the Secret Clinical Strength Stress Response lasts until my next shower. I would used to have to apply my deodorant at least twice a day to make sure it protected me, but not anymore. I also enjoy that you don’t have to put a lot on for it to protect you from stress sweat.

The only con I have about this product is the size of the product. My old deodorant was larger and thus probably lasted longer. This is only a minor complaint though and wouldn’t stop me from buying this again.

This product costs between $7.99 and $9.99 and is sold at drugstores, retail stores and grocery stores.
Amber S.
Eugene, OR
When I got his in the Voxbox, I was skeptical. I've been using the same old brand for ages, because it worked, and didn't leave that horrible white film on all of my clothes. When I got the box, this was the first thing I tried, and I must say, I'm very happy with how well it's working.

I was skeptical because it was a white deodorant, and in the past, I've had a huge issue with deodorant marks. This stuff is invisible when I put it on. It helps that it's a controlled amount that gets released at a time, much like a clear deodorant (Another big plus in my book).

The next thing I noticed was the scent. It's awesome. It's perfect for summer, because it's got this citrus scent, but it's nice and light, so it's not going to overpower any other scent you may wear. It's also long lasting. Just ask my nephew. He's two, and really liked how it smelled, so he decided to rub it all over his body. He smelled awesome for 2-3 days after the incident. Also good to know that there are no adverse effects with the gentle skin of little kids.

The only downside I can find with this product is the price. It's a bit more than I'm willing to spend on deodorant. $9.99 is a bit much for it, even though the product is all that and a bag of chips, I would like to see it drop to $6 before I started buying it on a regular basis.
Joani R.
Grandfield, OK
I absolutely love love love clinical strength I sweat really bad when outside working or when I get nervous. With this deodorant I am completely dry no matter what I am doing or how nervous I am feeling. I recommend this product to any and everyone struggling with sweaty underarms. My sister and mom use this product as well and they are both very satisfied with it.
Bianca M.
Charlotte, NC
I can't lie: I felt a bit duped when I opened up the package only to find that this deodorant was quite stout in comparison to the standard size deodorant. This deodorant actually sits up on a little platform inside the box to give it the appearance of having the height of a regular full-sized product. Not only that, but there's another addition inside the box to make you believe that the product is also wider and keeps it snug inside the box so that even if you shook the package, you wouldn't realize that it's not that wide and doesn't fit flush inside the box. That was a little appalling to me, especially considering that the listed price for this dinky little deodorant is listed as being anywhere from $7.99-$9.99. I really, really don't like that. I just find it quite deceptive. Sure, you could always check the grams or fluid ounces, but I doubt very seriously that most people will before they actually go out and purchase this item.
As a deodorant, it's quite nice. It really does keep my under arms nice and dry. The scent is very fresh and seems to wear nicely instead of disappearing midday. I have yet to see how well this preforms during high-stress situations, but judging how much it out-preforms other deodorants I've tried, I have the feeling that it will work a lot better than others in regards to stress sweat too. However, I can say that it's pretty on par with other Secret products and nothing too revolutionary when compared to those.
I can't say that this is definitively worth the asking price- especially since the deodorant itself is rather small.
whitney a.
Broadway, VA
Yes the first thing you might see is the price compare to other ones. Let me tell you the price is so worth it and make a coupon with it, this is the best deodorant I have ever used. It goes on so smooth and nice and cool. I don't ever have to reapply like I do with just plain stick deodorant. I would recommend this if you sweat a lot or are constantly active!
Kirsten M.
Trappe, MD
I think the best part about this product is that it is clear, as opposed to other cream deodorants. You can never see that you are wearing it. Additionally, when I find myself sweating, the product really begins to work and I smell fresh rather than gross. I would definitely recommend this product. Just be sure to let it dry before putting a tight shirt on.
Maryann K.
Conway, AR
I was a little put off at first when I saw that there was a deodorant in my voxbox. Way to tell my my pits stink Influenster. When I saw the retail value of this product I was in shock, I don't think I could ever spend more than $3 on deodorant, ever. I opened the lid and undid the little plastic seal and was very pleased to see that it was a gel type which is my favorite, I sniffed and it smelled wonderfully of citrus and not the horrendous overbearing type either, just light and summery. I sweat a lot at work, running after a one year old is hard stuff especially with crazy arkansas weather I'm also a super stressed person so this was targeted at my type of person definitely. On the first day I wore the deodorant I sat down during nap time around 1:30pm (7ish hours after putting it on) and couldn't figure out where the amazing smell was coming from. There were no flowers or air fresheners in the house, finally I realized it was coming from my pits. After seven hours of running around the house and hard core playing, I still smelled wonderful, and still once I got home two hours later I still could smell the deodorant I would recommend this product to anyone who has an active lifestyle or needs a bit more cover for their B/O it is magical.
Savanah J.
Early, TX
i always wear guy deodorant because once i start working out i would feel like i stink and i have tried all types of girls deodorant and this was the first one that smelt good stayed with me all day and didnt not fade when i would work out i honestly hate the name just because when i by it the people always look at it funny but other then that its amazing
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?

Walmart