BY SECRET #3 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Amazon
Debbie F.
Debbie F.
Columbia, TN
Living in the south it gets hot no matter what time of the year it is. I love knowing I can be confident that I am protected and dry, no matter how humid it is outside.
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Keithville, LA
I use this product everyday. I love this product very much. I tired different secret deodorant and this one is by far the best one I have tired. The smell Is amazing.
libby P.
libby P.
Love this product by far the best deodrant I've used stays fresh all day. Last thru almost anything also great for working out and staying fresh while doing so.
Mally B.
Mally B.
Wixom, MI
I really enjoy this fresh scent. It's light, but stays with me all day! It is a solid, but it doesn't transfer onto my clothing, which is highly appreciated.
Maria S.
Maria S.
Arlington, VA
For the freshest, driest feel ever Aecret Clinical is a must have! I especially love the clear gel version because it doesn't leave any residue on clothes.
Victoria G.
Victoria G.
Palm Bay, FL
Makes sure my sweat does not show or smell. Also ensures that my underarm does not get dried out from the deodorant. I will always go back to this product.
Traci T.
Traci T.
El Reno, OK
This is my all time favorite deodorant. I've used it for years and don't plan on switching. I think it does the best at keeping me dry and smelling fresh.
Edith P.
Edith P.
West Palm Beach, FL
It's the best deodorant I've used, and the only one that works great for me! It is a bit expensive, but worth it. Since it works and keeps me dry all day!
Farheen S.
Farheen S.
norcross, GA
I am still looking for that deodorant that keeps me dry but does not stain my clothes. This didn't work for me. I really thought it would. Disappointed.
shannon K.
shannon K.
Brandywine , Md
Big fan of this product. I have very sensitive skin so standard deodorant often causes a break out. I haven't had that problem with the clinical.
Elizabeth G.
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Orlando , FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Danielle D.
Durham, Nc
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?