BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Janeigne N.
I really like how smooth this product goes on my skin. Especially how sensitive my underarm is. I've tried gel, and solid deodorant. It wasn't comfortable feeling, I didn't feel dry as I do with this Outlast & Olay Smooth Solid Deodorant Powder Fresh. Now I see that a lot of stores are no longer carrying this product. Which is upsetting, because this is the only deodorant I can use. I do hope it's back on the shelf at stores again. I don't like really having to order online, but I guess I have to.
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Something most women do not like to talk about - sweaty arm pits!  I
have gone years and years with trying different deodorants specialized
for women and could never find one that would last all day.  My job
requires me to move around a lot, going from indoors to outdoors, and in
all athletic settings.  To say that I needed something to work ALL day
seemed like a struggle.  Even though this one is clinical strength it was still not long lasting.  I would have to
re-apply several times and my clothes would eventually get all stained.
Super bummed it doesnt work better for me.
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
This deodorant isn’t amazing! Great smell, and works wonderful! I love that it’s a sold stick, and not a gel or cream. My life is very hectic, I have 4 kids, who constantly have me on the run. No matter what my day holds, I know that I won’t have to worry about my underarms having a bad odor, when I use this! I keep a stick just about everywhere.. car, bathroom, bedroom, gym bag, and even purse! It is a little pricier than the regular Secret, but it’s worth it to me! I usually pick up a multipack or two at Sam’s Club, when they are on sale. I love this brand!
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
Secret Clinical is the best deodorant I have ever used in all my life.  I swear I've tried dozens of kinds and brands in the passed but none even compare to this!  It smells amazing and keeps all oders at bay.  I can apply after a shower and easily get two days of full coverage out if one application.  It smells light and fresh and doesn't make my armpits feel waxy or slimy.  I buy mine at Target for about $8 and it's well worth every penny.  I would highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a quality deodorant!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
This is the best deodorant I've come across that last long and doesn't make me smell after a days wear. I have hyperhidrosis (basically I sweat a lot all the time) and this helps combat that - something I really struggle with! I recommend this small, affordable and strong stuff!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I swear by this deodorant.  I have been using Secret Clinical Strength for years.  It's the only deodorant that provides all day odor and wetness protection for me.  I apply this every night when I get out of the shower so that it can adjust to my body while I sleep.  This deodorant hasn't failed me yet.  If you're a sweaty girl like me, you need this!
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've gotten a few sample sized secret clinical strength deodorants and I must say they work when you begin to perspire or when you get nervous. I don't need deodorant on a normal basis for the odor, as I just have none, unless I get really freaked out or nervous then I start the sweating and stinking. Of course you don't know when this fun stuff will hit so this clinical strength deodorant works great for that. I very highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who perspires a lot or gets the nervous sweats.
Marley S.
I wear this on occasions where I will be very physically active such as the gym, and cycling. I don't have to feel self-conscious of my odor because this deodorant works fabulous. I smell clean even after a 40 min cardio workout. Even after I shower I don't apply any deodorant because I still can smell the deodorant.
Madison M.
My boss uses this and this is her review on this product because I don't use this deodorant. "I don't like this deodorant because it reminds me of baby powder and I don't like anything baby powder for instant. So it ruined it for me so I don't like none of the secrets. I don't sweat alot. So I don't need alot of coverage. But it does smell good"
Roxann J.
Keeps me fresh all day.  Love this.  This Is long lasting.  I use it everyday.  I'm glad I found this.  Great product and it's pretty affordable.  Very effective.  Give it a shot you won't be disappointed. I recommend this to everyone.  Four stars. Thanks
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?