BY SECRET #93 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Meghan W.
Cape Coral, FL
This review is for Secret Clinical Strength Invisible Solid (Completely Clean Scent). I have not tried to gel or soft solid. i use it once a day.

I'm a big sweater, especially in social/stressful situations, so I've always had to deal with the fact that ordinary deodorant just wasn't enough to deal with the smell and sweat I'd produce. It made me very self conscious.

This deodorant is so amazing --- I will never use ordinary deodorant again! I don't get body odour anymore, ever. My shirts NEVER smell at the end of the day when I take them off, even when I've been out working in extremely hot weather. It decreases my wetness as well, although I don't find that it completely eliminates it.
Janeigne N.
I really like how smooth this product goes on my skin. Especially how sensitive my underarm is. I've tried gel, and solid deodorant. It wasn't comfortable feeling, I didn't feel dry as I do with this Outlast & Olay Smooth Solid Deodorant Powder Fresh. Now I see that a lot of stores are no longer carrying this product. Which is upsetting, because this is the only deodorant I can use. I do hope it's back on the shelf at stores again. I don't like really having to order online, but I guess I have to.
Tara L.
This "Fearlessly Fresh" scent is my favorite out of all the other Secret Clinical Strength deodorants for Women! Also, I cant use any other brand when it comes to clinical strength deodorant! Secret just gets it right with no residue on clothing, no stinky smell later in the day and wet free armpits! However it has to be the "smooth solid", not the invisible solid. There is a huge difference!
Cassandra H.
I unfortunately take after my dad, I sweat ridiculously all year, but at my worst in the summer. I always have to fear sweat stains, but this helps greatly to counteract it. With this product I barely have to worry about leaking through my t-shirt sleeves. The only flaw would be that I sometimes get white stains on my clothing when putting on my shirts
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've gotten a few sample sized secret clinical strength deodorants and I must say they work when you begin to perspire or when you get nervous. I don't need deodorant on a normal basis for the odor, as I just have none, unless I get really freaked out or nervous then I start the sweating and stinking. Of course you don't know when this fun stuff will hit so this clinical strength deodorant works great for that. I very highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who perspires a lot or gets the nervous sweats.
Madison M.
My boss uses this and this is her review on this product because I don't use this deodorant. "I don't like this deodorant because it reminds me of baby powder and I don't like anything baby powder for instant. So it ruined it for me so I don't like none of the secrets. I don't sweat alot. So I don't need alot of coverage. But it does smell good"
Roxann J.
Keeps me fresh all day.  Love this.  This Is long lasting.  I use it everyday.  I'm glad I found this.  Great product and it's pretty affordable.  Very effective.  Give it a shot you won't be disappointed. I recommend this to everyone.  Four stars. Thanks
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
This deodorant isn’t amazing! Great smell, and works wonderful! I love that it’s a sold stick, and not a gel or cream. My life is very hectic, I have 4 kids, who constantly have me on the run. No matter what my day holds, I know that I won’t have to worry about my underarms having a bad odor, when I use this! I keep a stick just about everywhere.. car, bathroom, bedroom, gym bag, and even purse! It is a little pricier than the regular Secret, but it’s worth it to me! I usually pick up a multipack or two at Sam’s Club, when they are on sale. I love this brand!
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
Secret Clinical is one of the best deodorants i’ve tried. I tend to sweat a lot, so I always want to be sure to use products that combat the perspiration. The only thing I would say is that this deodorant does clump up under the arm. Other than that, it is great and worth the buy.
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
Secret Clinical is the best deodorant I have ever used in all my life.  I swear I've tried dozens of kinds and brands in the passed but none even compare to this!  It smells amazing and keeps all oders at bay.  I can apply after a shower and easily get two days of full coverage out if one application.  It smells light and fresh and doesn't make my armpits feel waxy or slimy.  I buy mine at Target for about $8 and it's well worth every penny.  I would highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a quality deodorant!
Elizabeth G.
San Fernando, CA
From a scale of 1-10 how good does this work?
Anne F.
Kenmore, WA
After using it for several applications does it lose its scent or start smelling bad?
Carlisa C.
Orlando, FL
Do you feel like this really works?
Danielle D.
Durham, NC
Is this really worth the extra money? Do you find you're still fresh at the end of the day?
Heather S.
Shalimar, FL
Does it leave a white residue?