BY SECRET #9 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Something most women do not like to talk about - sweaty arm pits!  I
have gone years and years with trying different deodorants specialized
for women and could never find one that would last all day.  My job
requires me to move around a lot, going from indoors to outdoors, and in
all athletic settings.  To say that I needed something to work ALL day
seemed like a struggle.  Even though this one is clinical strength it was still not long lasting.  I would have to
re-apply several times and my clothes would eventually get all stained.
Super bummed it doesnt work better for me.
Katie J.
Jacksonville
I use this product every day! I am very picky when it comes to deodarants and I have been satified with this product. I wouldn't say it is a "miracle" worker for people that sweat badly, but it definitely has worked better than other products I have tried in the past. It is worth the price for anyone that experiences excessive sweating! Make sure to follow directions.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've gotten a few sample sized secret clinical strength deodorants and I must say they work when you begin to perspire or when you get nervous. I don't need deodorant on a normal basis for the odor, as I just have none, unless I get really freaked out or nervous then I start the sweating and stinking. Of course you don't know when this fun stuff will hit so this clinical strength deodorant works great for that. I very highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who perspires a lot or gets the nervous sweats.
Kimberly W.
This stuff does not work. I don't consider myself to have extreme perspiration, but when I do it tends to make me stink. So having a strong antiperspirant is extremely important to me and if that fails having something that can cover up that smell is so extremely nice. This does neither. I have started using mens antiperspirant. It works so much better than this. It honestly did nothing for my perspiration and its scent didnt cover up mine just mixed with it.
Roxann J.
Keeps me fresh all day.  Love this.  This Is long lasting.  I use it everyday.  I'm glad I found this.  Great product and it's pretty affordable.  Very effective.  Give it a shot you won't be disappointed. I recommend this to everyone.  Four stars. Thanks
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Is it spendy? Yes. Does it work? Yes; only if you follow the instructions though. You need to apply this at night (or before you sleep) and then apply normal deodorant/a.p. when you wake up. It takes about a week to see results. If you do not follow the instructions, it does not work.
Brenda F.
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent.  I like the smell of it, but it clogged the sweat ducks under my arms so not something that I can use.  I do like the smooth solid and the price is good.
Kayla Catron C.
Vancouver, WA
It smells like babies lol. Not a good smell for a business professional. Its over priced. And it doesnt work any better than the cheaper brands. They smell better too.. Plus the cheaper brands ive learned have less aluminum in it. I wouldnt buy this.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown , OH
This is the only deodorant I have ever continued to keep re-buying. Absolutely fantastic product. I tried this out when I was pregnant with my first baby and it was the only deodorant that would actually work with my hormones so high! Go to deodorant
Leah M.
Portland, OR
Love my secret clinical strength deoderant! I used to have to use mens deoderant because I sweat sooo much and had stinky pits! I switched to secret clinical strength and my armpits are dry and fresh all day long! I can even go overnight and not have to reapply the next day.  Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh ScentSecret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Tiffany D.
Isom, KY
Compared to dove clinical strength how does this compare? which one is better to use?
Melesina V.
Does it work as well as it says? Does it leave any white on your clothes?
Liliana C.
San Diego, CA
On the box it said to put on at night but I have not been doing that since I shower every morning. Do any of you find that it works better if applied at night or morning?
Sandra S.
Barrington, NH
Does it really work ??
Danielle W.
Reedsburg, WI
Does this work well against order?