BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...2 Answers
Buy on Walgreens*
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've gotten a few sample sized secret clinical strength deodorants and I must say they work when you begin to perspire or when you get nervous. I don't need deodorant on a normal basis for the odor, as I just have none, unless I get really freaked out or nervous then I start the sweating and stinking. Of course you don't know when this fun stuff will hit so this clinical strength deodorant works great for that. I very highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who perspires a lot or gets the nervous sweats.
Kimberly W.
This stuff does not work. I don't consider myself to have extreme perspiration, but when I do it tends to make me stink. So having a strong antiperspirant is extremely important to me and if that fails having something that can cover up that smell is so extremely nice. This does neither. I have started using mens antiperspirant. It works so much better than this. It honestly did nothing for my perspiration and its scent didnt cover up mine just mixed with it.
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Is it spendy? Yes. Does it work? Yes; only if you follow the instructions though. You need to apply this at night (or before you sleep) and then apply normal deodorant/a.p. when you wake up. It takes about a week to see results. If you do not follow the instructions, it does not work.
Brenda F.
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent.  I like the smell of it, but it clogged the sweat ducks under my arms so not something that I can use.  I do like the smooth solid and the price is good.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This is the only deodorant I have ever continued to keep re-buying. Absolutely fantastic product. I tried this out when I was pregnant with my first baby and it was the only deodorant that would actually work with my hormones so high! Go to deodorant
Melissa B.
San Ramon, CA
I used to be a dedicated Secret deodorant user but I am sad to say that their change in formula has left my skin with extremely bad allergic reactions. I have tried several of their clinical strength deodorants over the years and I never used to get a reaction unto, recently then added in fragrance to their frangrance free products and started using harsher chemicals. Sadly, my skin was in pain after a few uses and I can no longer wear it. Take caution if you have sensitive skin!
Leah M.
Portland, OR
Love my secret clinical strength deoderant! I used to have to use mens deoderant because I sweat sooo much and had stinky pits! I switched to secret clinical strength and my armpits are dry and fresh all day long! I can even go overnight and not have to reapply the next day.  Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh ScentSecret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Alexa M.
Hamilton , NJ
I want to like this but I just can't. I've been using this everyday for a week now and every time I wear it my armpits itch like crazy all day long! I've never had this problem with a deodorant before. I give it two stars because It does keep my pits from sweating and smelling BUT I cannot keep using it with the itch it causes me. Sadly throwing it out and trying a different brand.
The best antiperspirant/deodorant for sweating and odor, especially stress sweat, and I've tried many. I can apply this one day, and if I shower and forget to apply it the next day it feels like it's still working - it's that strong. I use the unscented and it works great without knocking me out with a sweet smell.
Catherine M.
I like the smell of this product and it’s very effective at dealing with sweat but it has a lot of transfer. Other clinical strength products do leave stains but not as obvious as this product. I’m not sure it’s worth the money.
lisa i.
Besides loving the scent... Does this really help? Can you tell the difference?
Kira L.
St Petersburg, FL
Which do you like better? the "advanced solid" or the gel?
Jocelyn E.
Burbank, CA
Does it really last all day?
Christina O.
Brooklyn, NY
Does it leave a white mark?
Melesina V.
Does it work as well as it says? Does it leave any white on your clothes?