BY SECRET

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their ly...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm cons...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I really like how smooth this product goes on my skin. Especially how sensitive my underarm is. I've tried gel, and solid deodorant. It wasn't comfortable feeling, I didn't feel dry as I do with this Outlast & Olay Smooth Solid Deodorant Powder Fresh. Now I see that a lot of stores are no longer carrying this product. Which is upsetting, because this is the only deodorant I can use. I do hope it's back on the shelf at stores again. I don't like really having to order online, but I guess I have to.
Madison M.
My boss uses this and this is her review on this product because I don't use this deodorant. "I don't like this deodorant because it reminds me of baby powder and I don't like anything baby powder for instant. So it ruined it for me so I don't like none of the secrets. I don't sweat alot. So I don't need alot of coverage. But it does smell good"
Roxann J.
Keeps me fresh all day.  Love this.  This Is long lasting.  I use it everyday.  I'm glad I found this.  Great product and it's pretty affordable.  Very effective.  Give it a shot you won't be disappointed. I recommend this to everyone.  Four stars. Thanks
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
This deodorant isn’t amazing! Great smell, and works wonderful! I love that it’s a sold stick, and not a gel or cream. My life is very hectic, I have 4 kids, who constantly have me on the run. No matter what my day holds, I know that I won’t have to worry about my underarms having a bad odor, when I use this! I keep a stick just about everywhere.. car, bathroom, bedroom, gym bag, and even purse! It is a little pricier than the regular Secret, but it’s worth it to me! I usually pick up a multipack or two at Sam’s Club, when they are on sale. I love this brand!
Kennedy R.
Little Rock, AR
Secret Clinical is one of the best deodorants i’ve tried. I tend to sweat a lot, so I always want to be sure to use products that combat the perspiration. The only thing I would say is that this deodorant does clump up under the arm. Other than that, it is great and worth the buy.
Kate F.
Saint Peter, MN
Secret Clinical is the best deodorant I have ever used in all my life.  I swear I've tried dozens of kinds and brands in the passed but none even compare to this!  It smells amazing and keeps all oders at bay.  I can apply after a shower and easily get two days of full coverage out if one application.  It smells light and fresh and doesn't make my armpits feel waxy or slimy.  I buy mine at Target for about $8 and it's well worth every penny.  I would highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a quality deodorant!
Madison B.
I use this all the time. I sweat a tad more that “normal” and this usually helps out much more than other brands. It has a nice scent and lasts for a while. It makes me feel more confident in myself when I don’t really have to worry about sweating through my shirts.
Kayla Catron C.
Vancouver, WA
It smells like babies lol. Not a good smell for a business professional. Its over priced. And it doesnt work any better than the cheaper brands. They smell better too.. Plus the cheaper brands ive learned have less aluminum in it. I wouldnt buy this.
Priscilla T.
Youngstown, OH
This is the only deodorant I have ever continued to keep re-buying. Absolutely fantastic product. I tried this out when I was pregnant with my first baby and it was the only deodorant that would actually work with my hormones so high! Go to deodorant
Katie P.
Indianola, IA
I actually really like this clinical version. I was a long time user of just the normal secret deodorant and after getting tired of that I decided to try this since it was different. It lasted me all day and kept me smelling fresh!
Jacquelin P.
Anaheim, CA
Does this brand work better than Degree Clinical deodorant?
Jackie O.
Van Nuys, CA
Does it help ?
Amber T.
Wappapello, MO
What do u like about it
Kati B.
Augusta, GA
Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes directly and possibly causing cancer?
Sarah S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Do any of you put it on at night like the directions say to do? I don't know if it really makes a difference or not...