BY SECRET #4 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does it leave any stains on the clothing?1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I seriously could not live without this deodorant!!!! I don't even know how I lived before this existed....wait yes I do the memories I've tried to block are coming back....pit stains every single day 😳 it was humiliating. Before I found this I was getting by with certain dri which helped with the stains but not always and stung so bad!!! This secret clinical deodorant came along and I have never looked back. I especially love the clean/fresh scent....this will last you a good 36 hrs dry and smelling fab as long as you dont workout or anything super strenuous. MIRACLE PRODUCT!!!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I live in a very humid Texas city so a good deodorant is a must for me. I kept going through different brands and nothing was lasting all day. Finally CVS had these buy one get one half off so I tried it. I love it! They not only have a really good scent but they hold back my scent! I've tried natural deodorants and they gave me rashes but this one didn't so I would say even if you have sensitive skin you should try this one. I will definitely keep a good stock of these babies.
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
This antiperspirant passed the test today. I was in a broken-down car on a rural road in Alabama today. In 95 degree heat. For 90 minutes. Hot as I got, this antiperspirant held me together. My underarms still smell shower-fresh. As this is my regular daily antiperspirant, I can tell you it has held up in court, in my office when the a/c goes out, driving my truck with no a/c, under synthetic fabrics...and I never fear wearing sleeveless or strapless with this product.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sanford, NC
This did really hydrate my underarms however it seemed as though it worked just as good as normal secret deodorant. I had a high stress job and after my pregnancy I suffered from over active sweating I bought this hoping for help and did not find it worked for about an hour but then it stopped working it hid any orders but did not prevent from sweating I switched to a men's deodorant and the sweating stopped . I hope they will do better in the future with their formula
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I usually just purchase this product alone, but recently I came across a set that had a small thing of clinical strength deodorant, a full size of secret outlast deodorant, and a full size bottle of play body wash for only $10 so I started buying it instead! The small bottle lasts me awhile, it goes on clear and doesn't leave white residue! I bought the "completely clean" scent and it smells amazing! I'd recommend this product to anyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Jersey city , NJ
I received this product for testing purposes, and I can say that this product is great. Keeps odors away and helps avoid staining clothes when applying. This product is also in the markets for a reasonable price for what it offers. I have used all of my sample already, my only downside is that the sample size was small. But I guess that's because I loved the product so much lol. I would totally recommend.
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid is a product that I highly recommend. It was recommended to me a while back when I was like in middle school by my doctor from when I would experience excessive sweating. I couldn't find any other deodorant to use that would work but this one really helped. It's smooth and keeps my pits dry and keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day,
Jenna G.
Jenna G.
Providence, RI
I can be quite picky when it comes to deodorants, but Secret Clinical Strength exceeded my expectations. It goes on clear, keeping the dreaded white smudge on clothing at bay. The "ooh-la-la lavender" scent smells slightly masculine, which I loved. I also felt it worked all throughout hot, summer days. I plan on purchasing this when my sample size runs out!
Jordan B.
Jordan B.
HANFORD, CA
I used to always use the clinical strength one, and it does smell good but all the aluminum in it (or something) was starting to make my armpits itch and break out in bumps. I was concerned about this and decided to stop using it, but I sure wish there was one this strong without the chemicals, because where I live it's 110 in summer = inevitable sweating
Jessica V.
Jessica V.
Lake Mary, FL
I have overactive sweat glands and since I was 10 it has always been embarrassing for me the sweat stains. I never have smelled, but always had the sweat marks. I would layer as much as I could to hide them, but it did not always work. However, since I started using Secret Clinical Strength it has given me back confidence lost for years. Thank you!
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Does this leave a white residue
Holly B.
Holly B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
What is the best deodorant you've tried? I don't need anything super intense but my current deodorant has just stopped working well.
Molly M.
Molly M.
Does the smell last for long time?
Sierra H.
Sierra H.
Bowman, GA
Does This Stuff Really Work? Help!!!! I Stress Like Crazy Which Makes Me Sweat like crazy
Stephanie D.
Stephanie D.
Coventry, CT
Is this one of the ones you're supposed to put on at night?