BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph node...8 Answers
  • Does this really help? I sweat extremely bad and I'm constantly a...3 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
Something most women do not like to talk about - sweaty arm pits!  I
have gone years and years with trying different deodorants specialized
for women and could never find one that would last all day.  My job
requires me to move around a lot, going from indoors to outdoors, and in
all athletic settings.  To say that I needed something to work ALL day
seemed like a struggle.  Even though this one is clinical strength it was still not long lasting.  I would have to
re-apply several times and my clothes would eventually get all stained.
Super bummed it doesnt work better for me.
Lynn F.
Youngstown, OH
This deodorant isn’t amazing! Great smell, and works wonderful! I love that it’s a sold stick, and not a gel or cream. My life is very hectic, I have 4 kids, who constantly have me on the run. No matter what my day holds, I know that I won’t have to worry about my underarms having a bad odor, when I use this! I keep a stick just about everywhere.. car, bathroom, bedroom, gym bag, and even purse! It is a little pricier than the regular Secret, but it’s worth it to me! I usually pick up a multipack or two at Sam’s Club, when they are on sale. I love this brand!
Kate F.
Mankato, MN
Secret Clinical is the best deodorant I have ever used in all my life.  I swear I've tried dozens of kinds and brands in the passed but none even compare to this!  It smells amazing and keeps all oders at bay.  I can apply after a shower and easily get two days of full coverage out if one application.  It smells light and fresh and doesn't make my armpits feel waxy or slimy.  I buy mine at Target for about $8 and it's well worth every penny.  I would highly recommend this to anyone who's looking for a quality deodorant!
Fiona M.
Boston, MA
This is the best deodorant I've come across that last long and doesn't make me smell after a days wear. I have hyperhidrosis (basically I sweat a lot all the time) and this helps combat that - something I really struggle with! I recommend this small, affordable and strong stuff!
Rini S.
Yes, this is a little pricey, but it is clinical strength. I know plenty of people that sweat a lot, even if they are not doing a physical activity, and they get super embarrassed about their sweat. This deodorant does a great job in containing sweat and keeping you from getting pit stains that can be seen from miles away. Highly recommend if sweating is an actual issue for someone!
Olivia M.
Minden, LA
I swear by this deodorant.  I have been using Secret Clinical Strength for years.  It's the only deodorant that provides all day odor and wetness protection for me.  I apply this every night when I get out of the shower so that it can adjust to my body while I sleep.  This deodorant hasn't failed me yet.  If you're a sweaty girl like me, you need this!
Katie J.
I use this product every day! I am very picky when it comes to deodarants and I have been satified with this product. I wouldn't say it is a "miracle" worker for people that sweat badly, but it definitely has worked better than other products I have tried in the past. It is worth the price for anyone that experiences excessive sweating! Make sure to follow directions.
Leslie B.
Owasso, OK
I've gotten a few sample sized secret clinical strength deodorants and I must say they work when you begin to perspire or when you get nervous. I don't need deodorant on a normal basis for the odor, as I just have none, unless I get really freaked out or nervous then I start the sweating and stinking. Of course you don't know when this fun stuff will hit so this clinical strength deodorant works great for that. I very highly recommend this deodorant to anyone who perspires a lot or gets the nervous sweats.
Roxann J.
Keeps me fresh all day.  Love this.  This Is long lasting.  I use it everyday.  I'm glad I found this.  Great product and it's pretty affordable.  Very effective.  Give it a shot you won't be disappointed. I recommend this to everyone.  Four stars. Thanks
Lindsey W.
Rochester, MN
Is it spendy? Yes. Does it work? Yes; only if you follow the instructions though. You need to apply this at night (or before you sleep) and then apply normal deodorant/a.p. when you wake up. It takes about a week to see results. If you do not follow the instructions, it does not work.
Kylie M.
Does this leave a white residue
Holly B.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
What is the best deodorant you've tried? I don't need anything super intense but my current deodorant has just stopped working well.
Molly M.
Does the smell last for long time?
Sydney L.
Dothan , AL
How does it compare to Degree?
Courtney P.
I had a coupon for this, but when I saw the price I wasn't sure if it was worth it. Should I give it a go?