BY SECRET #5 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Join Secret Mean Stinks in putting an end to girl-to-girl bullying. Get involved and visit us at MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads.

• #contest 1 Answers
  • Is anyone worried about the chemicals going into their lymph nodes ...8 Answers
  • Been wanting to try this forever . Does it smell medicinal? Any fra...1 Answers
Secret® Clinical Strength Smooth Solid Women's Antiperspirant & Deodorant Fearlessly Fresh Scent
Buy on Walgreens*
Aimee F.
Aimee F.
Bullhead City, AZ
I have tried about every deodorant made, but Secret is the brand that I always seem to go back too. I struggle with underarm moisture. When I found out about this new Clinical Strength, I couldn't wait to try it. I love the way the Smooth Solid just glides on like silk. I was skeptical at first that it would be too wet, but it wasn't at all. The scent smells so good, but yet it isn't overpowering. I don't want it to be competing with my perfume or body spray. It definitely kept all odors away even after a hot, sweaty workout! I definitely recommend this one. It has become my new regular deodorant.
Marissa D.
Marissa D.
Victor, NY
I seriously could not live without this deodorant!!!! I don't even know how I lived before this existed....wait yes I do the memories I've tried to block are coming back....pit stains every single day 😳 it was humiliating. Before I found this I was getting by with certain dri which helped with the stains but not always and stung so bad!!! This secret clinical deodorant came along and I have never looked back. I especially love the clean/fresh scent....this will last you a good 36 hrs dry and smelling fab as long as you dont workout or anything super strenuous. MIRACLE PRODUCT!!!
Jackie B.
Jackie B.
I live in a very humid Texas city so a good deodorant is a must for me. I kept going through different brands and nothing was lasting all day. Finally CVS had these buy one get one half off so I tried it. I love it! They not only have a really good scent but they hold back my scent! I've tried natural deodorants and they gave me rashes but this one didn't so I would say even if you have sensitive skin you should try this one. I will definitely keep a good stock of these babies.
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Sanford, NC
This did really hydrate my underarms however it seemed as though it worked just as good as normal secret deodorant. I had a high stress job and after my pregnancy I suffered from over active sweating I bought this hoping for help and did not find it worked for about an hour but then it stopped working it hid any orders but did not prevent from sweating I switched to a men's deodorant and the sweating stopped . I hope they will do better in the future with their formula
Dusti W.
Dusti W.
This antiperspirant passed the test today. I was in a broken-down car on a rural road in Alabama today. In 95 degree heat. For 90 minutes. Hot as I got, this antiperspirant held me together. My underarms still smell shower-fresh. As this is my regular daily antiperspirant, I can tell you it has held up in court, in my office when the a/c goes out, driving my truck with no a/c, under synthetic fabrics...and I never fear wearing sleeveless or strapless with this product.
Larri J.
Larri J.
Prestonsburg, KY
I usually just purchase this product alone, but recently I came across a set that had a small thing of clinical strength deodorant, a full size of secret outlast deodorant, and a full size bottle of play body wash for only $10 so I started buying it instead! The small bottle lasts me awhile, it goes on clear and doesn't leave white residue! I bought the "completely clean" scent and it smells amazing! I'd recommend this product to anyone! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Jersey city, NJ
I received this product for testing purposes, and I can say that this product is great. Keeps odors away and helps avoid staining clothes when applying. This product is also in the markets for a reasonable price for what it offers. I have used all of my sample already, my only downside is that the sample size was small. But I guess that's because I loved the product so much lol. I would totally recommend.
Ceira H.
Ceira H.
Honestly I was not that impressed with this deodorant. They really stressed that it would work and fight against odor so much better, but I really did not find it all that great. To me it seemed like it would just clog up my pours (which is not good because you need breathing room). When I would go to the gym or run I would not sweat because it clogged my pours up but I would smell bad. I was not a fan.
KAlon B.
KAlon B.
Puyallup, WA
Secret Clinical Strength Smooth Solid is a product that I highly recommend. It was recommended to me a while back when I was like in middle school by my doctor from when I would experience excessive sweating. I couldn't find any other deodorant to use that would work but this one really helped. It's smooth and keeps my pits dry and keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day,
Susan M.
Susan M.
Ann Arbor, MI
I have used Secret deodorants for many years. The clinical strength deodorant is even better than the regular I have used for years. I expected perhaps a skin irritation from something that was "stronger" , but I found it gentle, smooth and non-irritating, I had been having a problem with a residual 'sweaty' smell recently, and this definitely solved it. Highly recommend.
Amy B.
Amy B.
What is your favorite thing about this product?
linda m.
linda m.
Absecon, NJ
Does clinical keep you dry?
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Chatsworth, CA
Does it chunk up if I use too much?
Kylie M.
Kylie M.
Does this leave a white residue
Antonia L.
Antonia L.
W Hempstead, NY
Is this product better than dove?